Table of Content
A Quick View!
Are you facing the issue of hair thinning? Stop worrying, we have varieties of methods to fix the loss of hair. One of the methods is PRP- platelet-rich plasma, which is the most interesting development in the industry of hair care.
- Cost: AED 700 to AED 3000
- Results: Long lasting.
- Duration of Treatment: 2 to 3 hours
- Type of Procedure: Non-invasive procedure.
What is PRP?
It is an element based on a liquid that is golden found in the body, consisting of the elements of growth that are extracted from the body of the individual and inserted inside the head which can reportedly assist to heal the tissues of the body, this involves the follicles from which the hair is grown.
All You Need to Know:
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, PRP hair treatment is a process of regenerating and refreshing the properties of blood. Experiencing a loss of hair is a common problem nowadays, the great part of the process is that it suits everyone.
What are the Consequences?
The outcome of the method is outstandingly great, after 7 days the consequences will be noticeable. The cells of the skin start to regrow and the growth of new hair will be seen. Get the method and know PRP Hair Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi.
How Long Will the Effect Last?
The outcome of the method of PRP is not permanent, but the duration can stay for up to 1 year and 6 months standardly and a maximum of 2 years. By updating the process the duration can be increased.
What is the Process?
After knowing the PRP Hair Treatment Price in Abu Dhabi, it is important to know how the process is done.
- The blood of the contender is taken out, generally from the arm.
- The blood is put inside the centrifuge.
- After 5 to 10 minutes, the blood will split into 3 layers; red cells of the blood, platelet-rich plasma, and platelet-poor plasma.
- PRP is taken up inside a syringe and inserted into the desired places of the head.
The Pros & Cons:
- Transplanting of hair through FUE or FUT.
- Stem cell hair grafting.
- Reduction of the scalp.
- Therapy of laser.
Who is the Perfect Candidate?
The healthcare will recommend not going through the PRP hair treatment:
- Alcoholic background.
- Patient of cancer.
- Disordered in the metabolism.
- Dysfunction of the platelet.
- If the contender uses thinners of blood.
- Heavy smokers are not allowed.
- Having chronic diseases of the liver and skin.
Cost of PRP Hair Treatment:
The standard PRP Hair Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi varies from AED 700 to AED 3000. Cost may vary for several reasons so the actual cost is determined after initial consultation with the doctor.
Factors Impacting The Cost:
Several factors impact the cost of this treatment such as:
- Treatment sites.
- The number of sittings.
- Utilization of technique.
- Appealing outcome.
- The expertise of the doctor.
- The location and name of the clinic.
- Condition of grafts.
- Size of balded area.
Plan Your Installment:
Too often individuals make financial and personal decisions that are based on the score of their credit, which means cost becomes the barrier. Most of the time the contender prevents healthcare in the fear of the bills of medical that might affect their credit.
In order to assist our clients, we have amazing financing offers that have a 0% interest rate. Learn more about the offer so speed up and visit us, we are here for you!
All Summed Up!
At Enfield Royal Clinic, we have a team of experts who are here to deliver quality services and a friendly environment. Get the process done to get the smile back on your face with efficient and effective methods. If you have any further queries, contact us or fill out the below form. We will call you back in a few minutes.