It can be difficult to lose weight even by following a balanced diet and with an intensive workout. In order to speed up the process of weight loss, the individual can get the Lipotropic Injections in Abu Dhabi. These contain several important nutrients that help in weight loss and also improve the functioning of the body organs. It helps individuals to achieve ideal body weight by dissolving the extra fats naturally to be removed by the body.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The injections aim to speed up the process of weight loss in individuals. A healthy lifestyle is important for their work as it only acts as a catalyst and is not a magic shot. These provide essential nutrients and minerals required for the breaking of fatty deposits in different areas of the body.
- The stubborn fats that are stored in different parts of the body are reduced
- The metabolism of the recipient is boosted
- The injections work by keeping the energy levels of the recipient high
- The functioning of the gallbladder and the liver is enhanced thereby increasing the rate of fat loss
- The treatment is quick and safe to carry out
- The vitamins and nutrients in the injections improve the overall health of the recipient.
- The procedure is non-invasive with a very short recovery time
The treatment using these injections works to minimize the fatty deposits in the body. The results are not instant and the recipient needs to be patient with the results. There is a downtime of a minimum of two weeks before results start showing.
- A person who has very realistic expectations from the treatment
- Somebody who is over 18 years old
- Anyone who does not suffer from any serious skin condition, disease, or allergy
- A person who wants to get rid of excessive and unwanted fatty tissues from their body
- Someone whose body does not have a negative reaction to the injections
- A candidate who is overweight but also healthy
How does it Work?
The Lipotropic Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain contain vitamins and minerals that work to enhance the weight loss program followed by the individuals. It speeds up the effects of a well-balanced diet and workout. These are administered into the area(s) that requires the reduction of fats. The fatty tissues are then metabolized and eliminated from the body naturally.
The first detailed consultation between the doctor and the recipient includes a discussion about the treatment, diet plan, exercise, and the expected results of the treatment. A patch test is then taken to minimize any risk of allergic reaction. The medical history is reviewed and a list of instructions is given to prepare the recipient for the injections.
Smoking and alcohol consumption is to be avoided for days before the procedure
Any type of blood-thinning medicines, supplements, etc should also be stopped as they can affect the treatment and its results
The treatment is planned according to the current condition of the patient and their requirement.
- The treatment cannot be carried out in a single sitting and several sessions are required to achieve the best results.
- The region is first cleaned with an alcohol swap and then the healthcare professional marks the site of injections where they are needed
- The solution is then administered to the markings using injections with a fine needle
- The angle of the needle is to be kept at either 45 or 90 degrees angle to avoid bruising
- The professional provides a list of instructions to be followed during the treatment to achieve the best possible results.
- A healthy lifestyle is to be followed by the recipient
- The recipient should strictly follow the provided diet plan
- The elastic cloth given is to be worn on the treated region for the days advised
- An intensive workout should be avoided for a minimum of 2 weeks. Normal walking and running can be continued
- Sun exposure should be kept at a minimum and a high SPF sunscreen is to be used
Some minor side effects include redness and bruises on the injection site. To avoid this, the healthcare professional changes the site of injections with each session. It varies for each individual. Some may not even face any side effects of the treatment due to a strong immune system.
The average cost of the treatment ranges from AED – to AED -. The final cost is decided by the doctor after the initial consultation and checkup. There are some factors on which the cost depends including the size of the treatment area, the current condition of the patient and the number of sessions required to achieve their expected results from the treatment.
How Long do the Results Last?
The duration of results varies from patient to patient. It depends on how well the recipient maintains their ideal body weight. With the gain in weight, the treated areas gain fatty tissues as well.
Book an Appointment!
Get a free first consultation with the experts for the Lipotropic Injections in Abu Dhabi by filling up the given consultation form below.