Get the bright eyes that you desire with our treatment!
Eyes are uniquely positioned to influence the appearance and functioning of the human body. There are fats under the eyes that protect it. With the advance of age, this fat may begin to push forward pop out. This results in the formation of dark circles and eye bags. These can produce a fatigue appearance of a person and even impair eyesight in some cases. In order to get rid of this, the person can go through the procedure of Eye Bag Removal in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain The treatment gives the opportunity to reinvent the freshness of the eyes.
Table of Content
The eye bags can result due to genetic traits or aging processes. These are cured by the clinical procedure. The procedure carried out for eye bag treatment is the lower eyelid blepharoplasty. An incision is made and fat is extracted from the lower eyelid. This evens out the skin around the eyes and makes them look more youthful.
Duration of the Results:
The longevity of the results after the surgery depends from person to person. As with aging and bone loss, additional fat in the lower eyelids may be shifted forward again. Age is the main factor in determining the longevity of the procedure. The result can also, however, last from 10-20 years or even longer.
- The shape and character of the eyes are preserved
- The eyes retain their natural shape after the treatment
- The appearance is created as if a person never had any under-eye bags
- Long-term benefits of the procedure. However, future changes around the eyes can be addressed as needed
- The eyes look fresh and bright
There can be some swelling under the eyes after the procedure. These fade away in a week and the patient is then allowed to go back to work.
- An ideal candidate for the procedure is:
- Somebody with extra fat deposits under the eyes that can be treated
- Someone who does not smoke or can stop smoking a few weeks prior to the procedure
- An individual with the realistic expectation from the treatment
- Patient with an overall good health
- Somebody who does not suffer from any serious eye condition
- The person with no serious medical illness
When preparing for the surgery, the patients are given detailed instructions that are to be followed. Some eye drops or medications may be prescribed by the surgeon that should be taken accordingly. If a patient is on blood thinner medicines, they will be asked to stop taking them for a few days before and after the surgery.
The Procedure of the Treatment:
The doctor generally uses local anesthesia to carry out the procedures for the lower Eye Bag Removal in Abu Dhabi.
- Transcutaneous Blepharoplasty: The surgeon addresses the under-eye bags by the lower eyelid skin incision. This is standard practice. Just below the lower eyelash, the incision is made. Fat is extracted from the fat pockets that cause puffy eyes through the incision.
- Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty: The incision is performed on the insides of the eyelids in this sophisticated surgery. The fat pockets that cause under-eye bags are addressed and the fats are eliminated. It leaves the skin on the exterior and the supporting muscles undamaged and intact.
- Lower eyelid fractional CO2 Laser and PRP: In this treatment, the outer layer of the skin is refreshed to strengthen the inner layer. This is because heating the inner layer causes the production of collagen which improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and folds. The skin healing and collagen production is then enhanced further by PRP.
These procedures are advanced approaches. These procedures are to be carried out by trained and experienced plastic surgeons.
- Post-care instructions are given by the surgeon that needs to be followed by the patient.
- Cold compress is to be applied under the eyes so the swelling recedes
- Ointments to apply and drops to put into the eyes are given so that infections can be prevented
- Heavy exercises should be avoided after the surgery for at least a week
- Patients are advised to wear dark sunglasses so that the skin is protected during the healing process
- The patients are able to return to work in about a week.
- In 10 to 15 days the swelling and bruising subside making the patient more confident
Some minor temporary side effects may be experienced by the patients. These include:
- Swelling under the eyes
- Some bruising and discomfort may be felt after the surgery
The cost of the Eye Bag Removal in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 8,000 to AED 17,000. The actual cost of the treatment is determined by the doctor after the initial consultation.
Book an Appointment!
Book an initial consultation now with our experts at the Enfield Royal Clinic by filling up the form given below!