Table of Content
What Are Port Wine Stains?
In color, it is a pinkish or purplish stain on the skin of the individual. These are the discoloration of the skin, this can be caused to any individual whether an infant, man, or woman. The birthmarks, they are often visible on the face, hands, or any other part of the body. Port Wine Stains Removal in Abu Dhabi is there to give you the best and most effective method, of sorting out your concern.
Goals Of The Treatment:
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, we have numerous ways to assist in eliminating discoloration from the skin. With the passage of time, the mark on the skin begins to fade with our latest therapies. Soon after the first method, the outcome will be visible but in a few cases, numerous therapies are acquired for optimal results. The method eases the individual to enhance the quality of the life, self-confidence will be increased and decreases the pigmentation of the individual.
Port Wine Stains Removal in Abu Dhabi is effective in providing a desirable outcome that will help the candidate escape the stains or marks present on the skin without leaving any scars.
How Long Do The Results Last?
The outcomes will be noticeable between two months of the process. To make the result last longer it is essential for the individual to follow up the sessions which are 3 to 9, each session is apart for at least 7 days.
Pros & Cons:
The Pros: The method is capable of enhancing the quality of life, increasing self-confidence, and self-esteem, offers a successful way for lessening the marks, and doesn’t consume much time of the candidate.
The Cons: Minor side effects will be observed which will be subsided in a week. A few after-effects are redness, swelling, and injury.
An Ideal Candidate:
A few factors are there at Enfield Royal Clinic that a candidate must have to be a good individual, including:
- The individual has visible port-wine stains on the face or body.
- The age of the client is above 18 years.
- Not going under any medical condition.
- If you are not a chain smoker.
- The individual is not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The health of the contender is fit whether mentally or physically.
- Not undergoing any skin illness or allergy.
- The client doesn’t drink alcohol.
Before going through the process, it is important to follow the instructions of the dermatologist mentioned below:
- Refrain from smoking for at least 2 to 3 months.
- Restrain from drinking alcohol.
- Avoid beverages that contain caffeine.
- For 15 to 20 days the individual needs to avoid going under the sun.
- Prevent taking blood thinners to avoid puffiness and injuries.
- The individual should not rub or scratch the treatment area.
What Are The Available Procedures?
Below are maintained two ways for Port Wine Stains Removal in Abu Dhabi:
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment: The stains of port wine can be diminished by this therapy, a beam light is applied to the area of concern to eliminate the marks. It is a perfect and outstanding way to remove the stain for a long time but a few sessions might be required to follow to maintain the outcome.
- Treatment of Laser: In this therapy, the light of the laser helps in lightening the visibility after a few sessions. The experts begin the method by utilizing a flash-lump dye laser that releases light of the laser, the beam of the laser pierces the skin which will assist the cells of the skin to heat and burst. This is an aesthetic non-invasive way that is effective in eliminating stains in children or adult people.
Other Alternative Ways:
Soon after going under the method, the expert will instruct the contender to follow the directions, which include:
- Prevent extra and long exposure to the sun.
- To relieve discomfort and swelling, use ice packs.
- Apply sunscreen before going out.
- Prevent touching the skin or rubbing the treated region.
- Apply the prescribed creams or ointments consistently.
- Refrain from applying any makeup on the areas treated.
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the standard cost of the process ranges from AED 500 to AED 3000. The price may be variable due to a few other components.
Factors Impacting The Cost:
- Quantity or number of marks.
- The number of sessions required.
- Desired outcome.
- Location of the clinic.
- Name and reputation of the clinic.
- Method used.
- Proficiency of the expert.
- Anesthesia used.
Consult Our Best Dermatologist For Port Wine Stains:
For further queries consult our experienced and well-trained Dr. Sannia Awais and Dr. Zeinalabdin Al Abdullah to avail of the most suitable method, as we all know the treatment varies from client to client. For the best and most effective results have a word with our renowned doctors.
Why Choose Us!
Stains of port wine aren’t anything to worry about, Port Wine Stains Removal in Abu Dhabi is all you to know about. For more details consult our experts by filling out the form below or visit our clinic. We are here to make your life worth living!