Fat Injections in Abu Dhabi otherwise referred to as fat grafting, are a widely employed technique in which fat from one part of the human body is surgically removed and is injected into another part of the body. This technique is primarily used to increase volume or alter the shape and contours of specific areas of the body. It is an extensive procedure in which liposuction is carried out to extract the fat which can then be replanted into another part of the body.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to transfer fats from areas where they are unwanted to the areas with not enough fats. It enhances the figure of the individual making them look more attractive.
- There are a lot of pros to the treatment. Some of which are:
- The procedure eliminates the fats from places they are unwanted
- Injections on the face remove and fills the wrinkles and fine lines
- The texture of the skin is improved
- The effects are permanent and fat cells stay on the recipient site
- The risk of allergic reaction is minimal as the fat is extracted from the person’s own body
- The figure of the individual is enhanced
The procedure results in slimming of the areas in which fat is not required and plumping of areas that require fats. Results are immediately visible however it may take several weeks before the final results show. This is because the swelling may take some time to reside.
- A healthy person is does not suffer from any serious disease or condition
- Somebody who wishes to transfer fats from one area of the body to another
- A person who is over the age of 18
- Anybody who does not have a fluctuating weight
- A candidate who does not have unrealistic expectations from the procedure
How does it Work?
Small cuts are made on the donor site from where the fat cells are extracted. The fat tissues extracted are then processed in a special machine that separates different components. From these components, the fat cells are made into injections and then administered into the recipient area(s) where it is required.
The doctor has a detailed discussion about the treatment and the expected results with the patient. The medical history is then reviewed and a physical examination is taken. This is done to check whether the patient suffers from any condition or disease that may affect or be affected by the treatment.
Instructions are provided to the patient to prepare for the procedure. These are
- Avoid taking any type of supplements and blood-thinning medications for days before the surgery
- The area to be treated should be clean
- Makeup should not be applied to the region of treatment
- The candidate should start taking a healthy diet
- Smoking and alcohol consumption is also to be avoided for days before the treatment
- The treatment consists of donor and recipient areas.
- First, the donor area is cleaned and the surgeon makes a small cut
- Through the cut, a hollow tube is inserted that delivers saline solution into the donor area
- Using back and forth motion the fatty tissue is then broken down and extracted by the process of sucking
- This is then collected and processed
- The donor region is stitched and bandaged to minimize the chances of infection
- The components of the fatty tissues are separated. From these fat cells are made into injections
- In the recipient region, these cells are then administered after numbing and marking the area where they are required
- By the end of the treatment, soothing cream or cold compress is applied to the recipient region to reduce the discomfort in the area.
A list of post-op instructions is given to the patient on how to care for the treated areas to pace up the healing process and achieve desired results.
- The patient is to rest a few days before they can return to their daily routine.
- A compression cloth may be given that is to be worn on the donor area as it helps control the swelling and helps the area get in a new shape.
- The blood-thinning medicines, if the patient takes them, is not to be started until the doctor says so.
- The patient may feel pain and discomfort for which pain-relieving medicines can be taken prescribed by the doctor.
- An ice pack or cold compress may be advised used to minimize the discomfort
- There is a risk of infection in the treated area if the patient does not take care of it properly.
- In the first few months, some of the fat cells in the donor region are removed from the body.
- The patient feels pain and discomfort in the donor and recipient areas.
The average cost for the treatment starts from AED 6,999. The actual cost is determined by the surgeon after the first consultation and initial checkup. It depends on the size of the area to be treated, the number of sessions required to achieve desired results, and the expected results.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the procedure last for a long time and are often permanent. The fat cells administered into the donor area stay there for a long time. It is unlikely that the procedure is needed to be repeated, however, if the recipient feels that the results are fading away, the treatment can be repeated.
Book an Appointment!
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best skin care professionals that offer the finest treatments. Book a free first consultation for the Fat Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain by filling up the appointment form given below.