The elasticity in our skin decreases due to aging and frequent weight loss. As a result of elasticity change, individuals may start to feel loose or flabby skin in the upper arm area. Loose arms are one of the most significant sources of unhappiness for patients of middle age. Especially in summer, this problem becomes more noticeable when sleeveless clothes are worn. Sometimes no exercises are enough to stop aging in arms. Enfield Royal Clinic is presenting the most effective Arm Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi to improve the appearance of upper arms through the liposuction process.
Table of Content
- Cost: AED 22,000 to AED 30,000.
- Results: Long lasting.
- Duration of Treatment: 2 to 3 hours.
- Type of Procedure: Non-invasive procedure
What is Arm Lift Surgery?
Arm Lift Surgery or Brachioplasty, is a process that improves the appearance and functionality of the arms by addressing excess skin fats. Sagging in the arms is too much stubborn that sometimes no exercises, medications, or weight control techniques are sufficient to lift out muscles in our arms. Arm lift surgery is a significant decision that stimulates collagen in the arm. It is a surgical method with different techniques of exercise to melt away excess fat cells and give a toned appearance to your arms.
Aim of Treatment:
The aim of this treatment is to tone and define your upper arms. The liposuction method is applied in cases where the lubrication in the arm area is low and the skin sagging is not excessive. No surgical operations are performed for faster healing. Only fat tissues are removed so that the skin will tighten on its own. If there is no problem with skin elasticity, the skin will recover. It is more efficient in patients in the younger age group.
Arm lift surgery offers numerous advantages, such as:
- After the surgery, the tissue of the arm appears more alive.
- Skin becomes tight and younger.
- Scars are not visible when your arms are closed.
- Provide relief from discomfort and rashes.
- Self-dissolving sutures are used so arms appear firmer.
- Gives long-lasting results.
You will notice that your arms have thinned immediately after arm lift surgery, but you will not see the full results because of bruising and swelling. From the 4th week, the edema will be reduced by 80 percent, and you will see a severe change in your muscles. Arm and body exercises play a significant role after liposuction.
Women with loose, excess fat and excess skin on the upper arms may benefit from Brachioplasty. This surgery may be suitable for:
- People who have lost excessive amounts of weight, including bariatric surgery patients
- Older men and women with aging skin and loss of elasticity
- Patients with loose arm skin do not improve with diet and exercise efforts.
Some preparations to increase any kind of risks during arm lift surgery are:
- A consultation will be held before the surgery in which, a detailed doctor’s examination should be done beforehand, and all the necessary outcomes should be explained to the patient about the surgery.
- In addition, the patient should inform the physician about all the conditions such as the disease he has, the medicine he uses, etc.
- A 6-hour fasting period should be done before the surgery.
- The doctor should deliver general anesthesia to enhance patient comfort.
- To minimize the risk of bleeding, patients should take a break from blood-thinning medicines.
- Arm lift surgery, which is applied in arm sagging, is usually performed under general anesthesia and sometimes under local anesthesia. It takes between 1-3 hours on average.
- Excess and sagging skin and subcutaneous fat tissue are removed by incisions extending from the inner parts of the arms to the armpits. Scars are usually seen in the area close to the armpit and on the inside of the arm, which are the least visible places for the components when viewed from the outside.
- In very severe sagging and lubrication, the patient may stay in the hospital for one day.
- In cases where the skin quality is good, and there is no sagging, only in cases where fat accumulation is high, liposuction is sufficient. However, stretching surgery is necessary if the skin is sagging with excess fat tissue.
Aftercare and Recovery:
- Drains can be placed in this area to prevent postoperative bleeding and fluid accumulation. These are withdrawn after 2-3 days at the most. It is recommended to keep the arms elevated, especially in the first days after the surgery.
- A pressure bandage is applied to reduce swelling, edema, and bleeding in the operation area. Usually, there are no stitches to be taken.
- There is no or almost no pain in the postoperative period. If there is pain, painkillers will suffice. Return to everyday life is within a few days.
- In the first few weeks, there is a comfortable post-op period in the first few weeks, except for avoiding heavy exercises that use the arms.
Cost of Arm Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi:
The cost of Arm Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 22,000 to AED 30,000. The cost will be determined after an initial evaluation in which the doctor thoroughly examines your problem and treatment plan.
Factors Affecting the Cost:
The cost of each treatment will be impacted by several factors, such as:
- The complexity of the procedure,
- Qualification and expertise of the doctor
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Age of the patient.
- Muscle mass of the patient.
Book an Appointment:
Experts at Enfield Royal Clinic can help you get Arm Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain at the most affordable rates. Fill out the consultation form below to book an appointment.
Yes, scars are visible after this surgery. But they will get disappear over time by applying topical creams.
After one to two weeks of this surgery, you can continue your daily life activities. Heavy exercises should be avoided for several weeks for proper healing.
There are no major risks of this surgery. The patient can feel minor infection or bleed in the incision sites but these risks may be disappear after a few days.
Yes, this surgery can be combined with other procedures like breast lift to contour your body in two ways using a single procedure.
Yes, this surgery can be taken after going through an accident. It can be used as a customized and reconstructive treatment plan after the accident.
Self-dissolving sutures are used in this treatment so that the patient may not have to consult the doctor for the removal of stitches.