Usually, people think about hair transplants due to the loss of hair. However sometimes due to genetics or congenital reasons, people may experience hair loss in beards, especially in sideburns. To cover up these bald patches, such individuals can now get Sideburn Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi. It is one of the safest and most effective ways to restore the beard or sideburn region and enhance the recipient’s appearance. Read all about it on the page below
Table of Content
The sideburn of the recipients becomes thick and bold. The results are not instant and take months to be visible. The final results are seen after almost a year and last for a lifetime. It leaves the recipients happy and satisfied.
- The procedure is cost-effective with very low maintenance in the long run
- The appearance of a person’s sideburn enhances
- The recovery is fast and quick
- The results of the treatment appear natural and appealing
- There are no restrictions after the treatment
- The treatment does not leave behind any scars
- It boosts the person’s self-esteem and confidence
- Any male whose beard has an uneven growth
- Someone who wishes to improve their overall appearance
- A person who is medically healthy and has no skin condition or disease
- An individual who is mentally prepared for the procedure
- A person who has realistic expectations from the transplant
- Anyone who has not recently undergone any facial treatment or surgery
How does it Work?
The Sideburn Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by moving hair grafts and follicles from the donor area to the recipient region. The hair transplant surgeon first prepares the donor area and then extracts the follicles. These are then prepared to be implanted. The sideburn area is then marked and then incisions are made to hair implant these follicles according to the natural direction of the hair.
The initial consultation consists of the diagnosis of the problem areas by discussing with the patient their issues, concerns, goals, and expectations from the treatment. The doctor also reviews the medical record of the candidate and takes a physical examination of the treatment region. The treatment is then planned according to the patient’s requirements and needs. The details of the procedure are discussed with the patient and a list of guidelines is given to them to prepare for the procedure.
- Before the treatment, the patient is advised
- To stop smoking and avoid the consumption of alcohol
- To avoid taking blood-thinning medications
- Stop taking any supplements or vitamin tablets until the doctor says so
- Not to get any other cosmetic surgery or treatment on the region to be treated
- To stay hydrated and drink at least 7 or 8 glasses of water daily
The treatment is the same as any other hair transplant. The only difference is the recipient region for the procedure.
- The initial step of the procedure is to prepare the donor region for the extraction of follicles and grafts
- The doctor may use local anesthesia or a numbing cream on the donor site to numb it and make the extraction process as comfortable as possible
- Using a punching device the grafts are extracted and then prepared individually according to the patient’s recipient area
- Then the sideburn area is prepared for the hair follicles. This region is also first numbed to minimize any discomfort
- Small cuts on the sideburn are made for the grafts to be implanted
- The implantation of the follicles is a very delicate process to be carried out by an experienced professional
- The dept and natural growth of the hair are to be kept in mind during the procedure
- The prepared grafts are then placed one by one according to the markings on the sideburn
- The whole procedure takes several hours. It depends on the current condition of the patient, the number of grafts to be implanted, and the expected results of the procedure.
Post-op care is very important to get the best possible results and avoid any complications. The patient should follow the surgeon’s instructions on how to care for the treated region.
- The recipient region should not be touched or scratched as it can affect the results of the procedure and can also cause infection
- Any ointment provided by the doctor should be applied according to the prescription
- The sideburn area should not be exposed to direct sunlight
- Cigarettes and smoking should also be avoided for as long as the treated area heals
- Blood-thinning medicines, supplements, and any other medication that can affect the results of the procedure should be avoided for as long as the doctors say so
- The skin should be kept dry and clean to avoid any risk of infection
There can be itching, swelling, bruises, and redness in the recipient area after the procedure. With proper aftercare, these side effects can be avoided and desired results can be achieved.
The average cost of the procedure ranges from AED 7,000 to AED 14,000. It depends on several factors like the size of the area being treated, the current condition of the patient, the number of follicles to be implanted according to the desired results, and the expertise of the surgeon performing the procedure.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The surgeons performing the procedures and surgeries at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified, experienced and the best in Abu Dhabi. The use of modern techniques and the latest technology guarantees desired results. Well trained staff of the Clinic makes sure that the patients are comfortable and relaxed during the procedures and surgeries. Our patient-centric approaches make them our number priority.
Request a Consultation!
Learn more about the Sideburn Hair Transplant in Abu Dhabi by booking an appointment with our experts by filling up the form given below.