Are you getting embarrassed in your daily routine because of your dark gums? You do not need to be embarrassed anymore. We are providing you with the best of our treatments so that you can get the pinky gums that will increase the charm of your personality. Just a few sessions and you will get the look you want. The treatment is also popular by name of gum depigmentation. The best thing about the Pink Gum with Laser in Abu Dhabi is it is done by laser beams that are not painful and affordable treatment.
Table of Content
What do You need to Know?
A disease in which the gums of the patient appear a little dark than the normal condition. These dark gums look really unattractive and do not go in a tone of white teeth. The problem is treated by gum depigmentation procedures. The procedure is a non-surgical one that uses a laser to treat the issue and to give pink gums to the patient. The treatment provides different types of outcomes the gums getting pink and light-colored, teeth being more protected, and the overall aesthetics of the individual increasing.
Cause of Gum Pigmentation:
The melanin gets increased in the gum area because of various factors. The causes that are responsible for gum pigmentation are the ones that are present below:
- Sometimes patients get the dark colored gums at birth
- Smoking habits also cause the gums to appeared strange
- Reactions to various medicines taken in the long term causes the issue
- Due to poor hygiene and dental health the gum gets dark
- Melanin increase in the blood also results in the dark gums
Benefits of the Treatment:
There are various benefits that can be achieved by the procedure. These are the ones that are present below:
- This is a non-surgical treatment result
- It does not cause any scars
- It is a painless treatment so people usually opt for the process
- The results ate long-lasting and give enduring
- No downtime required and patients can continue their routine work easily on the same day
- The procedure is a quick process
- The teeth gets safe from further gum diseases after the procedure
Who is an Ideal Candidate for the Treatment?
People who need to get the treatment should have the following attributes:
- Individuals who have gums that are darker than the normal
- People who want to gain confidence by enhancing their gum color
- Patients who are passionate to get an attractive smile
- When you have a realistic approach to the treatment
- If you are an individual over the age of 18 years
To get the treatment properly you need to follow some precautionary measures. The doctors will examine your oral health properly before the treatment so that there are no chances of inconvenience left. You could be advised to follow these instructions
- Try not to smoke at least 7 days before the treatment
- Do not drink alcohol as it can cause recovery issues
- Medications without the concern of a doctor are restricted as they can make your blood thin
- Take good care of your oral health prior to the treatment
To carry out the process there are some protocols that our professional team will follow just for the safety of their patients. First of all, the doctors will apply local anesthesia to the gums of the patient so that they can not feel any pain or discomfort. After making the gum numb, the dentists will apply laser beams on the targeted area so that the upper layer of the gums get remove and a new layer of can be formed. The temperature of the laser is held in control and these cause the production of new cells giving an overall new gum look. The procedure will take around 1 hour to get complete. The patient can go home after the procedure is done.
Some p rescriptions which a candidate needs to follow are given below. These are the ones that are mentioned:
- Patient should not drink after the procedure for few days as the healing process slows down otherwise
- Avoid smoking as it can also cause issues
- Eat nutritious food as it will keep you healthy and will speed up your recovery rate
- Adopt a healthy hygienic dental routine
- You should pay a visit at the clinic for few days so that the doctor can examine your condition
The general recovery period of the process is almost none as it is no-invasive process. The downtime can be the maximum of the day on which the treatment is done.
The Pink Gum with Laser Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED XXXX to AED xxxx. There are many factors that decides the overall price of the treatment such as the standard of the clinic, location of the clinic and demand of the doctor.
Why Choose us:
Enfield Royal Clinic is one of themost reputed clinic present in Abu Dhabi. We are providing our services to our patients from several years and we are happy that we have made a lot of people satisfied from their life after they had recieved the treatment. You can get a free consultation nin our clinic to know more. For this just fill the form that is present below!