The presence of excess fats in the body is natural and everybody has it. These fats can be annoying and make a person self-conscious. People adopt different techniques to get rid of this excessive fat. However, workouts and a balanced diet are often not helpful to get rid of these stubborn fats. These people can now get professional help to get the body they desire. The GPS Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi effectively removes stubborn fats and provides the desired figure to the candidates.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to provide the desired figure by reshaping the problematic body parts. This is done by removing the extra fats accumulated in various parts of the body. These fat reduction permanently with no chance of their return.
The treatment results in the removal of fatty tissues from targeted regions of the body. These are manually removed thus providing long-lasting and permanent results. The results are immediately visible after the procedure however final results are seen after the recovery and healing period is complete.
- Effectively gets rid of extra fats accumulated on different parts of the body
- Provides the desired body shape and figure to the recipient
- The procedure does not require any incision and is minimally invasive
- It only targets the fatty tissues leaving the surrounding tissues unharmed
- It provides long-lasting and permanent results
- Stubborn fats are removed that are otherwise not affected by workout and a balanced diet
- Enhances the confidence of the person and increases their self-esteem
A good candidate for the procedure is
- A mentally prepared and a medically fit person
- Somebody who does not suffer from any serious medical or skin condition
- An individual who has enough fats to be removed
- A candidate with otherwise ideal body weight
- A person who’s conscious about the extra fat deposits on their body
How does it work?
The GPS Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by removing the extra fats that are deposited on different parts of the body. This is done by the use of GPS technology along with a laser to break down and melt the fatty tissues. Using GPS technology the surgeon can track the fats being targeted. These are then removed using a hollow cannula by the process of suctioning.
The initial consultation involves a discussion between the surgeon and the patient about the problem areas, issues, and expectations from the procedure. Medical history is then reviewed and the surgeon also takes a physical examination. Blood tests may also be prescribed to make sure the patient is ideal for the treatment.
After completing the initial checkup the surgeon plans a customized procedure according to the needs and requirements of the patient. A list of instructions is also given to prepare the candidate for the procedure. The patient is to avoid smoking and blood-thinning medications for days before and after the treatment.
- The area to be treated is first cleaned to avoid any chances of infection
- The surgeon then marks the area from where the fats are to be removed
- Using local anesthesia the region is numbed to avoid any discomfort
- Once numbed, the surgeon makes small incisions through which a cannula is inserted
- Through the cannula, the laser is concentrated onto the targeted areas with fatty tissues to melt them
- GPS technology is attached to the cannula through which the surgeon monitors the area being targeted
- The melted fats are then removed through suctioning using the same cannula
Aftercare and Recovery:
- Instructions are given for post-op care to achieve desired results.
- The patient is to wear a compression cloth for some weeks as suggested by the surgeon
- Heavy lifting and intensive workouts should also be avoided for some days
- On the swelled area, the patient should apply ice packs to control the swelling
- The medications, if prescribed, should be taken according to the prescription
The recovery time is different for each person as everybody’s body reacts differently to the treatment. The patient is allowed to go home the same day. However, the swelling and bruising may take 2 to 3 weeks to completely fade away. The patient is advised to take a week off from work to rest so that healing can take place.
There are some temporary minimal side effects that the patient might feel. These are
- Swelling in the treated region may take some days or weeks to fade away
- Bruising on and around the area being treated
- Fluid accumulation on the treated area
- Risk of bleeding during the procedure
The average cost of GPS Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED – to AED -. The actual cost of the procedure depends on the number of sessions required, the number of fats to be removed, and the complexity of the treatment. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results are long-lasting and last for a lifetime. This is because the fats are removed permanently with no chance of their return. However, the patient needs to maintain their ideal body weight loss for long-lasting results. If the patient gains weight in the future, there are chances that the treated area might gain fats as well.
Book an Appointment!
The highly qualified and experienced doctors and surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the most effective and safest treatments. The results leave the patients happy and highly satisfied. If you are looking for the best treatments in Abu Dhabi, fill-up the form given below for a free initial consultation.