Age-related changes bother many people i.e women and men alike. As a person enters the age group of the 40s or 50s, changes in entire facial shape become more apparent and the face takes a different look suddenly. Several treatments address these changes in appearance. However, it is important to know what the changes are to reverse them so that a nice plan can be created by the surgeon or the dermatologist in terms of rejuvenating. The surgery of Vector Facelift in Abu Dhabi is an approach that leaves a person completely unoperated and leaves them the way they used to look before the aging changes took place. It eliminates all the aging changes in a very powerful way. It does not leave behind any signs of surgery which is a beautiful part of the treatment. Continuing reading to learn all about the surgical procedure
Table of Content
- The surgery is safe and minimally invasive
- Results are permanent
- Restores the youthfulness and freshness
- The short recovery period and healing are quick
- The surgery is painless
- Reverses the aging signs
- Makes a person look very young
- It provides a harmonious, balanced, and soft look
The results begin to be visible some weeks after the treatment once the stitches are removed and the side effects fade away. It takes several months for the healing to complete after which final results are seen that make a person’s face look rejuvenated and contoured.
- A person with a loose and sagging skin
- Someone who just wants a lift and not volume
- Anyone who is mentally prepared for the surgery and who understands the procedure and aftercare
- A physically and mentally healthy person who does not suffer from any serious condition
- Women who are not pregnant or lactating
- Someone with realistic expectations from the surgery
- A person who is above the age of 30 years old
Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
In the first consultation, the surgeon and patient have a detailed discussion about the patient’s concerns and expectations from the treatment. Several possible treatment options are also provided to the candidate. The medical history of the patient is reviewed and the doctor may also suggest some blood tests to ensure the patient is ideal for the surgery.
- Once the surgery is decided, the surgeon starts preparation for the surgery and also gives a list of guidelines to the patient on pre-operative care.
- The patient is advised to stop taking any type of blood thinners, supplements, and vitamin tablets.
- They are instructed to stop smoking and avoid alcohol consumption for weeks before the surgery
- On the day of the surgery, the patient should take a shower before coming to the clinic for the surgery and also avoid makeup in the treatment area.
- For the Vector Facelift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain first, the skin is properly disinfected using a sanitizing solution or alcohol swab
- The area behind the ear, under the hairline, and on the front of the ear is then numbed using a local anesthetic
- The area where an incision is to be made is then marked which is usually in front of the ear and under the hairline
- When the skin is being incised, the next step the surgeon takes is to make a flap from the skin
- This means undermining the skin to release the loose skin so that it can be removed and smoothed by applying a natural contour to the neck
- In this way, the area in front of the ear is lifted and the loose skin on the cheeks, jowls, and jawline area is tightened and reshaped
- The incision is then closed by following the natural curves around the ear using 3 layers of stitches so that scars are minimized
Post-Operative Care and Recovery:
It is important to follow the surgeon’s post-op care guidelines on how to care for the operated areas to avoid any type of complications and speed up the process of healing. The recovery period after the surgery varies for each patient as every person has different healing capabilities and health status is also different for each patient. On average it takes 2 weeks for the sutures to be removed.
- The bandage should be removed and changed according to the doctor’s advice
- The stitches should be kept clean and dry to minimize any risk of infection
- The candidate is advised to avoid strenuous workouts and activities for at least a month
- The patient should not take a shower for at least 2 days after the surgery
- The treated regions should not be applied with makeup or any other skincare products for the first month
- Ice packs and compress should be used to control and reduce swelling and minimize discomfort.
- The patient may bleed from the treated areas(s) especially if they are on blood-thinning medications
- The procedure leaves a small scar on the site of the incision
- If not taken care of properly, there is a risk of infection in the wound
The average cost of the surgery ranges from AED 6999 to AED 15,999 -. It depends on how complex the surgery is and the experience and qualification of the surgeon. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after a detailed initial checkup and discussion with the patient.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the surgery are permanent and last for a lifetime. However, it does not stop the natural process of aging thereby with time as the person ages the recipient may experience changes in their appearance. The individual can then revisit the clinic to get additional treatments to maintain their appearance.
Book an Appointment!
To book a free initial consultation at the Enfiled Royal Clinic for the surgical procedure of Vector Facelift in Abu Dhabi, fill up the appointment form provided below.