Increase Confidence in Your Smiles with the Help of Our Proficient Orthodontists!
We are here to Fix Your Smile!
This can be an amazing choice for individuals who are seeking the rectification of the problems with crowded, crooked teeth, or teeth that are not lined up. If any contender is shy about how they appear while wearing the normal braces then these are the best options as they are not much visible to others because of their translucent or tooth-colored nature.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: 2 hours
- Results last: Permanent
- Side Effects: irritation
- Downtime: 3 to 4 days
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
Ceramic Braces in Abu Dhabi are braces that are normal & utilize the same process to teeth straightening, but rather than colors of metal, they are ceramic, white, or occasionally plastic that is durable. These braces are a bit more costly than the braces that are generic that have been around for a great time.
A Little More:
These braces deliver a considerate procedure for complex malocclusion that transparent aligners might not be able to provide due to the selection of the candidate for a more severe method for various reasons. These are created to be the same as strong as metal braces but they are not much visible due to the Braces color & structure.
The consequences of Ceramic Braces in Abu Dhabi depend on many factors, for instance, the density of the bone, misalignment complexity, and age. The individual will be able to observe the alteration in 1 or 2 months.
It is usual for the clients to wear them for approximately 2 years to rectify the straightening completely.
There are several advantages of Dental Braces, a few of them are mentioned below.
- Ceramic braces do not interfere with test signals.
- These are more effective while transparent aligners are a fantastic choice for metal braces, as ceramic braces take a short time, usually 2 to 3 years.
- They are highly aesthetic as their color or shade of them is almost identical to the teeth.
- They are present in various colors & different white shades, this permits the candidate to show them or hide the shade of the teeth.
- Matte finishing is achieved to get a more invisible & natural look.
- Able to fit any smile without distraction.
- Might cause sensitivity in the gum.
- A bit slower to line up the teeth.
If they are having or observing the below situations:
- Decay of the tooth.
- The disease of the gum.
- Issues while speaking or chewing.
- Enhanced wear to enamel.
- Jaw issues.
- Loss of the tooth.
- Appealing to have a faster solution.
- Not suitable for clients who play contact sports.
- Not great for individuals who intake food that contains caffeine.
How to Prepare?
As per the Best Orthodontist in Abu Dhabi, below are a few tips that are essential to be followed in order to attain optimal outcomes.
- Regular cleaning & checkups.
- Take care of cavities or fillings.
- Brush thrice a day.
- Floss prior to the appointment.
- Refrain from chewing hard food.
- Prevent from surgery products.
On the day of installation of the teeth braces, the dental expert will examine the situation of the teeth and be assured they are clean & perfect for braces. In the next step, ceramic brackets will be connected to every tooth with a high-strength, bonding adhesive will be designed to maintain the brackets in pace and are tooth-friendly.
The expert will usually fix the braces to the molars back with metallic bands. These bands will fit around your teeth & are also glued with adhesives. The duration of the method will take about 2 hours, the candidate will observe pressure as the dentist will work but the great part of the method is that it is free of pain and comparatively fast.
Recommendation to Take care:
According to the experts of Enfield Royal Clinic, proper care is required not only to maintain the color of the structure but to follow the rules given by the dental expert to preserve the health of the teeth. A few more tips to follow are mentioned below:
- Multi-directional bristles are recommended to utilize to eliminate the debris of food & plaque from the places that are difficult to reach under the braces.
- Refrain from eating such foods or drinking such beverages that might stain the braces.
- Remove hard food from the diet to refrain from damaging the system.
- Prevent exposure to the site of severe heat, which will impact negatively the condition of the braces.
- It is vital to visit the dental surgeon regularly to observe the dramatic alterations.
The standard Dental braces Cost varies from AED 7000 to AED 15000. There are a few additional factors that will affect the charges of the treatment for instance the fee of the dental expert, braces type, reputation & locality of the clinic, elimination of caries, and hygienic cleaning. The actual cost of installation will be decided at the initial meeting with the doctor.
Why Prefer Us!
At our Enfield Royal Clinic, we have well-experienced and proficient doctors to carry out the installation of Ceramic Braces in Abu Dhabi in a very effective and careful manner. Stop delaying & book us right away to straighten & line up your teeth. If you have any further concerns, feel free to consult our experts!
You will be able to see the outcomes after around 2 to 3 months. The immense improvement will be shown after 1 month. So the patient needs to wait till that time.
These braces do not get discoloured as they are for permanent. The wires that we use to attach them can show stains and can make the braces more visible.
After the process, you need to visit your dentist multiple times. The whole procedure is of 1 or 2 years and involves several maintenance sessions mainly depending on the need of the patient.
Anyone whose oral health is enough to withstand the ceramic braces procedure can go for the process. It treats the problem that is possible to cure with the traditional braces too.
For the attachment of the braces, the doctor will apply a special adhesive to your teeth. The brackets are attached by that and then the wires are applied to make them fit.
The outcomes given by these braces are a little faster than other tools of the same type. Within 18 to 24 months the patients can get their desired results.
The process of putting on the braces is painless and does not hurt at all. You may feel a little discomfort or pain by the method. The braces can cause a slight pressure too.
Keeping the teeth clean and brushing them daily helps in getting the results faster than the average outcomes. Flossing and brushing the teeth will help you alot.