Get youthful-looking and fresh skin with the best treatment!
The natural process of aging is something everybody goes through and is inevitable. The changes that come with it are not always welcomed and can make a person self-conscious. The signs of anti aging start showing on the face, neck, and hands of a person. It is in these areas where the fine lines and wrinkles first start appearing. There are several methods a person can adopt to avoid the appearance of fine lines for example the use of skincare products that reduces the fine lines. These are however very costly and there is a long downtime before results start being visible. There are also surgical procedures but those are invasive and take a long time for recovery. The Wrinkle smoothing in Abu Dhabi is however a quick, easy, and non-surgical treatment to get rid of the fine lines and wrinkles on the skin.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to provide smooth, clear, and wrinkle-free skin to the recipient. The skin care professional uses a fine needle to inject a solution into the areas with fine lines. This instantly smoothes out the skin and provides a youthful appearance.
- The procedure is non-surgical and takes a few minutes to carry out
- It improves the looks and appearance of the recipients
- The skin becomes smooth and clear
- The injections are safe on the skin and very effective
- The results are guaranteed and quick
- The effects last for a long time
- It is a time saving and cost-effective procedure
The results of the treatment are very satisfying for the recipients as it reverses the signs of aging providing a very clear and smooth skin. The fine lines and wrinkles are reduced enhancing the appearance and making the person look young and fresh. The downtime for the procedure is short and the results are instant.
- Somebody with visible fine lines and wrinkles
- A generally healthy person with no serious disease or condition that may affect the treatment
- Anybody with realistic expectations from the procedure
- A person who wishes to rejuvenate their appearance without undergoing any surgical procedure
- An individual who is 18 years of age or above
How does it Work?
The treatment works by injecting a specific solution into the area(s) with wrinkles. The type of injections used depends on the skincare professional and the recipient. It also depends on the expectations of the candidate and their current condition.
Areas of Treatment:
- Lines on the forehead
- Lines around the eyes aka crow’s feet
- Chin bumps
- Lines around the nose
- Lines between the eyes
The doctor takes a look at the medical history of the candidate and also takes an initial physical examination. A patch test is then taken to check if the candidate is allergic to the injections. A list is then given to prepare the recipient for the procedure.
Blood-thinning medicines, smoking, supplements, and alcohol consumption is advised to avoid for days before the treatment.
Aftercare and Recovery:
A list of aftercare instructions is provided by the skin care professional to the recipient that needs to be followed to avoid complications.
- The individual is not to undergo any other cosmetic procedure or treatment for some weeks after the procedure
- The area is to be kept clean and dry to avoid any risk of infection
- Blood-thinning medications, alcohol consumption and smoking is to be avoided for days after the treatment
The recovery period is relatively short as the bruising, redness and swelling take some days to reside. The healing of the sites of injections also takes a day or two as the needle used is very small and fine.
- There is some discomfort and pain in the treated region after the procedure
- There may be some swelling, redness, and bruising on the site of injections
- There is a risk of infection in the treated region
The doctor determines the cost after the initial consultation and checkup. It depends on the type and amount of solution used and also on the number of sessions required to achieve the best results. The average cost for the procedure ranges from AED 999 to AED 5,999.
How Long do the Results Last?
The duration of results depends on the type and amount of injections used. Some last for a few months while others may last for some years as well.
Book an Appointment!
If you are looking for the best Wrinkle smoothing in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain carried out by an experienced skin care professional, fill up the form given below and get a free initial consultation at the Enfield Royal Clinic.