There are several changes that a person goes through when they age. One of the most common and noticeable changes is on the skin where fine lines and wrinkles start appearing. This can make a person appear old and tired. Unfortunately, the process of aging cannot be stopped but the signs of ageing can be reversed. The Anti Wrinkle Injections for Wrinkles in Abu Dhabi addresses wrinkles in different areas of the body. It relaxes the muscles making them unable to contract thereby making the skin appear plumper and smoother.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The Botulinum aims to get rid of the fine lines and wrinkles on the skin anywhere in the body. It makes the skin look young and refreshed. This is done by blocking the signals to the muscles that cause them to contract.
- The wrinkles are treated making the skin appear smooth and soft
- It makes a person look youthful and refresh
- The appearance of a person is improved and enhanced
- It is an extremely safe and effective treatment
- The candidate’s confidence is enhanced and self-esteem improved
- The procedure is pain-free and simple
- The time taken for a single session is only a few minutes
The injections make the skin appear smooth, clear, and youthful. It causes the muscles in the injected region to relax and unable to contract. The results take a few days to start being visible. The final results are however seen after 2 weeks when the swelling resides and the bruising fades away.
- A healthy candidate not suffering from any serious medical condition
- Any person who wishes to get rid of wrinkles anywhere on the body
- A woman who is not pregnant
- A candidate not allergic to the toxin
- An individual who wishes to enhance their appearance
- Somebody who wants a youthful-looking appearance
How does it Work?
The skincare professional injects the toxin into the problem areas. In the injected region, the nerve signals are blocked because of which the muscles of the areas are unable to contract. This causes the wrinkles to soften and the skin to appear smoother.
For the preparation of Botox Treatment for Wrinkles in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, a patch test is taken to make sure the recipient is not allergic and does not get any negative reaction to the injection. The medical history is also taken into consideration and reviewed through which the doctor checks that the patient does not suffer from any serious condition that may be affected by the treatment.
A list of things to avoid before the treatment is given to the candidate. The patient should avoid blood-thinning medications and supplements as they can affect the healing process and the results.
- The area of application is first cleansed and disinfected to make sure the dirt and makeup are removed from the skin
- A local anesthetic, numbing cream, or ice pack is applied to numb the area
- Once numbed, the doctor uses small needles to administer the toxin to problem areas
- The procedure takes around 30 minutes or at max one hour for a single session
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The treated region should not be exposed to sunlight for the first few days after the administration of injections
- The patient should not apply any products that contain chemicals or go through any other treatment on the treated area
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are also to be avoided for a minimum of two weeks
- The complete recovery varies from person to person. On average it takes around 2 weeks for complete recovery.
- The site of injection is swollen and the patient may feel some discomfort for the first few days
- There is a risk of allergic reaction to the solution
- The area may feel numb after the injections
The average cost for Botox Treatment for Wrinkles in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 400 to AED 700 per session. The actual cost depends on the number of sessions requires the amount of toxin used and the size of the area being treated. The final cost is determined by the skincare professional after the initial appointment and checkup.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the Toxin last for a few months only. In some patients, it may last for up to 6 months as well while in others the effects last for around 4 months. The effects are much shorter in areas where there is more movement like around the mouth area.
Book an Appointment!
The highly qualified professionals of the Enfield Royal Clinic make sure that the treatments provided are safe and highly effective. To get a free first consultation with Abu Dhabi’s finest; fill up the form given below.