A person may experience facial deformity due to several reasons. It may be by birth or due to any accident or trauma. This may affect the functioning of the facial features as well. With aesthetic surgery, these conditions can be addressed. It can also be used to enhance the facial appearance of a person. The surgery for Facial Reconstruction in Abu Dhabi addresses any issues a person may face regarding their appearance or functioning of the facial features.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to correct any facial deformity a person may have and improve the functioning of the facial features. It also aims to enhance the appearance of a person by reshaping the chin, nose, ears, jawline, etc of the patient.
There are several methods used by the surgeon to carry out reconstructive surgeries. These are
- Chin augmentation
- Cleft lip and palate surgery
- Ear reconstruction
- Nose reconstruction
- Scar treatment
- Tissue transfer
- Lip surgery
The treatment enhances the facial appearance of the patient. The functioning of the features is also improved in case of any deformity that may hinder the functions. It provides instant and long-lasting results however recovery may take some time.
- The facial deformities are treated
- It enhances the confidence of the patient
- The self-esteem of a person is enhanced
- The person becomes more comfortable with their appearance
- The function of the facial features is improved
- Any person who is in good health and does not suffer from any serious medical condition or disease
- Somebody with a facial deformity who wishes to address it
- An individual who does not smoke can affect the results of the treatment
- A candidate with realistic expectations from the surgery
In the initial consultation, the surgeon makes an initial examination and examines the problem areas of the patient. The concerns and expectations from the treatment are discussed. The surgeon takes a look at the medical history of the patient to make sure they do not suffer from any serious medical condition or disease that may affect the treatment.
After completing the initial checkup, the surgeon gives a list of instructions to the patient to prepare them for the surgery. Blood-thinning medications are to be avoided and smoking is also to be stopped before and after the treatment.
The procedure of each method varies. The technique chosen for the Facial Reconstruction in Abu Dhabi depends on the requirements and needs of the patient. The surgeries are carried out under the influence of local or general anesthesia to minimize any discomfort during the treatment. The choice of anesthesia depends on the patient’s and surgeon’s choice.
The surgeries for reconstructive purposes are very delicate and are to be carried out by an experienced surgeon. If carried out by inexperienced professionals, there is a risk of asymmetric results.
Aftercare and Recovery:
Post-op care is very important to achieving desired results. A list of instructions is given to the patient to follow.
- The wounds are to keep clean and dry to avoid any chances of infection
- Intensive exercise is to be avoided as it can affect the results of the treatment
- Any activity that can cause sweating should also be avoided for the first few weeks
The recovery period varies for each treatment. Some may take less time than other procedures. It also depends on the immune system of the patient and their healing capability.
- The treated region is swollen that may take time to reside
- The bruising may also take time to fade away
- There is a risk of infection in the treated region
- There is an also a chance of excessive bleeding especially if the patient is on blood-thinning medications
The average cost for Facial Reconstruction in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED – to AED -. The actual cost depends on the complexity of the surgery and the experience of the surgeon performing the surgery. The final cost is determined and decided by the surgeon after a detailed initial checkup and first consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the surgical procedures last for a lifetime and are permanent. The natural aging process however continues so if the recipient feels the effects of the treatment start wearing off, they can go for revision surgery as well.
Book an Appointment!
The doctors and surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the best and most effective treatments. Fill up the form given below and get a free initial consultation if you are looking for the finest treatments in Abu Dhabi.