Get the appearance of your dreams with the best face rejuvenation procedures!
As a person ages, there are several changes that a person goes through. Some of these are not desired and may make a person self-conscious about their appearance. Though the natural aging process cannot be stopped, however, the signs of anti aging can be addressed using various products and treatments. The skincare products are usually very costly and take a long time before the results start showing. In such cases, Face Rejuvenation in Abu Dhabi is one of the best treatments to provide instant and long-lasting results.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The imperfections that start appearing on the face due to the natural aging process are addressed giving a rejuvenated look to the recipient. It helps in getting rid of fine lines, acne, scars, wrinkles, and any other skin issues a person may face.
- The skin appears clear, smooth, and firm
- It provides a youthful appearance to the recipients
- As the treatment does not involve any surgical procedure, the recovery time is short
- It enhances the confidence and self-esteem of the individual
- The imperfections on the skin are addressed
- The person gets rid of acne, fine lines & wrinkles
The treatment results in a clear, soft, and plumped-up skin. The person’s appearance is enhanced by addressing imperfections. There are several treatments and each has variable downtime and addresses different problem areas and concerns. The results of each treatment last for a long time however the skin continues to age normally. If the effects start wearing off the person can get the procedure repeated as well.
- A generally healthy person who does not suffer from any serious medical or skin condition
- Somebody with visible signs of aging
- Anybody who is not satisfied with their appearance
- An individual who wishes to rejuvenate their face and enhance their appearance
- A person who does not smoke and is committed to protecting their skin
In the first appointment, the surgeon and the patient have a detailed discussion where they discuss the problem areas of the patient and their expectations from the treatment. Physical examination is also taken by the surgeon to check the area to be treated. A list of possible treatments is then suggested from which the patient and the doctor choose the appropriate procedure(s) depending on the patient’s requirements.
The client’s medical history is reviewed to make sure they do not suffer from any serious medical condition that could affect the results of the treatment.
Once the initial check-up is complete and the doctor has planned the customized treatment according to the individual, a list of instructions is given to prepare the patient for the procedure. The patient is to stop smoking and take blood-thinning medications and supplements before the treatment until the doctor suggests.
For the Face Rejuvenation in Abu Dhabi, several treatments can be carried out either simultaneously by combining more than one method or singularly.
The use of botulinum toxin for the rejuvenation of the face is a very common and effective and safe technique. The Fine lines and wrinkles are addressed and removed by making the skin plump and smooth. This is done by paralyzing the facial muscles temporarily
This procedure injects a solution into the problem areas on the face that provides instant volume minimizing the appearance of the wrinkles and fine lines and filling up the hollow areas. It is a very safe procedure and lasts a comparatively longer time than Botox injections as the fillers stay under the skin.
In this technique, the outer layer of the skin is removed. This helps to get rid of the imperfections on the skin or to lighten it. The inner layer is comparatively clearer and smooth. This also helps in the formation of new skin cells rejuvenating the face.
The skin is pricked using fine needles attached to a roller. This increases the production of collagen in the skin making the skin smooth and firm. The scars, pores, and other imperfections are addressed by this technique. It also rejuvenates the face enhancing the appearance and making the person look more youthful and fresh.
Laser skin resurfacing:
The procedure uses laser technology to remove the outermost layer of the skin. The inner and clearer skin emerges giving a rejuvenated look to the recipient. It treats the fine lines, wrinkles, and other imperfections on the face.
Aftercare and Recovery:
After the procedure, a list of post-op care instructions is given to the candidate to achieve desired results and avoid any complications.
- The candidate is to keep their skin clean and dry to avoid any chances of infection in the treated areas
- The ointment and medications given are to be applied and taken according to the prescription
- Unnecessary and overexposure to the sun should be avoided as it can affect the healing procedure and cause pigmentation
- High SPF sunscreen is to be used at all times to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Ice packs are advised to be used on the swollen and red areas to control the swelling and minimize the discomfort
The recovery time varies from person to person depending on the type of treatment the candidate gets. Some procedures may take max a week while others may require several sessions and a longer recovery time.
- The treated area may be swollen and red right after the treatment
- The skin may feel sensitive for sometime after the procedure
- There is a risk of infection in the treated region if not taken care of properly
- There may be temporary scarring on acne
The average cost for Face Rejuvenation in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED – to AED -. The actual cost depends on the complexity of the treatment, the number of sessions required, the patient’s current condition, and the method of treatment chosen by the doctor. The final cost is determined by the doctor after the initial checkup and the first detailed consultation.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results usually last for a long time however it depends on the type of treatment as the results of each procedure vary. Some may last for a shorter period than others.
Book an Appointment!
If you want to book a free initial appointment with Abu Dhabi’s finest doctors and surgeons at the Enfield Royal clinic, fill-up the form given below.