The major strengths of our skin such as texture, resilience, and elasticity are the outcomes of a secret weapon called collagen. Due to the weakness of this weapon, creasy lines, and wrinkles start to appear on our faces. Nowadays, the major concern of every individual is to get an effective collagen-boosting treatment. Our valuable clients may not have to worry because we are here with the best Collagen Skin Treatment in Abu Dhabi. Read below to discover more about this procedure at Enfield Royal Clinic!
Table of Content
- Cost: varies
- Results: Long term
- Back to Work: A few days
- Duration of Treatment: 1 to 2 hours
- Type of Procedure: Non-surgical
Collagen Skin Treatment in Abu Dhabi:
Collagen is a protein that acts as the building block for our skin’s structure, providing strength, elasticity, and suppleness. The treatments of collagen are a solution for enhancing the powers of the skin. At Enfield Royal Clinic, there are various collagen regenerative treatments to target different skin conditions. These treatments provide an opportunity to individuals through which they can uncover their skin potential and beauty.
Aim of the Procedure:
The primary goal of the treatment is to enhance the vitality and firmness in different layers of our skin. By stimulating collagen synthesis, these treatments target various concerns and work at a cellular level to encourage the body’s natural processes of repair and regeneration. They aim to treat various skin care concerns.
The advantages of this treatment are numerous and unmatchable in every way. Some of them are:
- Revitalizes dull or dried-looking skin.
- Compliments tour regular skincare routine.
- Diminish the appearance of scars and spots.
- Enhances facial contours using Dermal Fillers.
- Increases self-confidence and positive body image.
- Restores lost volume in our cheeks.
- Minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores.
You are ideal for this treatment if:
- Experiencing visible aging signs.
- Noticed a loss of volume.
- Good general health.
- Your skin lacks elasticity.
- You are between your 20’s and 30’s.
- Tired from acne or surgical scars.
- You are not dealing with skin diseases.
- Minimize sun exposure and wear sunscreen.
- Inform your skin problems and allergies to the doctor.
- Avoid blood-thinning medications.
- Do not use harsh products or treatments.
- Maintain your hydration level.
- Reduce alcohol and caffeine intake.
- Arrive at your appointment with a makeup-free face.
How is the Procedure done?
Collagen skin treatment in Abu Dhabi is processed in the following different ways:
Micro-needling with Collagen Induction:
Utilizing fine needles, this procedure creates regulated wounds in the skin, triggering the body’s healing process and animating collagen creation. This ends up with softer skin, fewer scars, and a revitalized appearance.
Laser treatments utilize designated light emissions energy to warm the more profound layers of the skin, stimulating collagen production. The controlled intensity advances tissue recovery and skin fixing. Laser Skin Resurfacing is an alternative to surgical procedures.
Collagen-Boosting Dermal Fillers:
Collagen-containing injectable fillers are deliberately injected to replenish volume, plumpness, and smoothness in regions with wrinkles or elasticity loss. Our dermis layer receives injections directly. Facial contours are upgraded, and the general appearance is revived.
Devices deliver focused energy wanes to our internal skin. These waves penetrate the skin’s layers, encouraging the body to produce more collagen. Ultherapy is FDA approved that requires no recovery time.
- Avoid aggressive rubbing and scrubbing.
- Attend scheduled follow-up appointments.
- Stay away from hot baths and steam rooms.
- Do not pick or scratch the treated area.
- Avoid heavy physical activities or weight lifting.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
- Refrain from applying makeup products.
Cost of Collagen Treatments in Abu Dhabi:
The cost of these therapies at Enfield Royal Clinic are:
- Microneedling cost ranges between 1200 AED to 1800 AED
- Laser cost starts from 499 AED to 800 AED
- Dermal fillers charge between 600 AED to 2000 AED
Factors Impacting the Cost:
The cost varies due to below factors:
- Condition of skin.
- Type of process.
- Required number of sessions.
- Additional services.
- Intensity of procedure.
- The reputation of the facility.
Best Cosmetic Surgeon for Collagen Treatment:
Your skin plays a very vital role so you should have to find the right doctor for your skin care. When it comes to collagen treatments Enfield Royal Clinic stands at the forefront of providing you with the best Dermatologist. With a wealth of experience and a deep understanding of our skin layers, they perfectly reflect each patient’s unique needs. From the moment you step into our clinic, you’ll experience personalized care that centers around your unique concerns and aspirations. Choose us for an optimal experience.
Book an Appointment!
Your journey begins with a simple click by booking an appointment with us. Schedule a consultation with us now to learn more about Collagen Skin Treatment in Abu Dhabi. We are waiting to serve you.
The results depend on the individual's factors such as age and the type of treatment. Results can last for a long recovery period.
There is minimal downtime after the procedure and the patient can return to their normal activities after one day.
No, these treatments are not very painful. The doctor uses a pain tolerance cream to minimize discomfort.
Yes, there are alternative treatment plans such as chemical peels and topical products but they provide slow results.
Yes, by maintaining your diet, and taking vitamin C and proteins you can boost your natural collagen but they are not affected for aged individuals.