Table of Content
What Is Hyperhidrosis?
This is a condition where the individual gets extra sweating, it can affect just one significant part of the body or even the whole body. Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Abu Dhabi is a great of getting rid of excessive sweating.
Goals Of The Treatment:
According to Enfield Royal Clinic, extra sweating tends to be in young adults, which mostly affects the armpits, hands, and palms so much more. This is due to the comparatively high concentration of the glands of sweat.
The method is playing a great role to give symptoms of extra sweating to normal levels. The main essence of the technique is to ease the individual who is appealing the medical help.
Other methods include:
- Prescribed creams.
- Therapy of microwave.
- Gland removal.
- Nerve blockers.
- Nerve surgery
Ways We Use:
We offer numerous ways to deal with the condition of sweating, some are mentioned below:
- Antiperspirant: This is the first method suggested by the doctor to the clients who sweat more than ordinary people, the therapy contains an active element that puts a hurdle to the glands from the formation of sweat.
- Injections of Botox: This is the most successful way of fixing the severe condition, this paralyzes the muscle and the nerves of the individual for the time being to prevent sweating. Botox includes numbing the skin first and then several injections are needed to inject. The impact will stay for 10 to 12 months.
- Surgery: Individuals undergoing the issue can also go for the approach of surgery, the method involves two methods to be performed. First is the involvement of the elimination of the gland of sweat in the armpit. The other is to have endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy which breaches the transmission of the signal of the nerve of the gland of sweat.
It depends on the condition of the individual and the methods used, the outcome will vary from candidate to candidate. Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Abu Dhabi is capable of lessening excessive sweating and altering the thinking of a huge portion of the people going under the issue as a swift and easy option.
How Long Do The Results Last?
The outcome can last for 7 to 8 months and the after-effects may occur but will be subsided in a few times.
- The issue tends to start meanwhile adolescence.
- The most commonly affected areas are the hands, face, feet, and armpits.
- Several therapies can decrease the symptoms.
Excessive sweating may be caused once in 7 seven days at least, for no clear cause, and affect the normal and social life or daily activities.
- Frequent sweating.
- Wet soles of the feet and wet palms of the hands.
- Cloths will be soaked by sweating.
Individual Might Experience:
- Pain and irritation.
- Stained clothes due to sweating.
- Unwilling to make physical contact.
- Being self-conscious.
- It may cause depression.
- Worry about the odor caused by the sweating in the body.
An Ideal Candidate:
Both genders go under the problem of hyperhidrosis, as per Enfield Royal Clinic you are a perfect candidate if:
- The client is healthy and medically fit.
- Have wet feet.
- Practical assumptions.
- Background of hyperhidrosis.
- Undergoing continuous sweating.
- The individual is observing pain and irritating problem skin.
During the initial consultation will the experts, the individual will be asked about the past medical, symptoms, a physical evaluation will be conducted, sweat test and blood tests to further evaluate the reason for your current condition.
What Is The Procedure?
Meanwhile, Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Abu Dhabi, the expert will inject a small quantity of botox inside the skin of the contender intermittently all over the area to be treated. Botox will cause a barrier to those chemicals that activate the glands of sweat and so the sweating will be prevented. These injections are the most common due to having minimal side effects to other procedures and this method is also more effective.
To main the effects the candidates need to follow the instructions carefully, including:
- Take a bath daily.
- Avoid scrubbing or touching the place that is swelled.
- Restrain from food that your experts ask you.
- Apply prescribed creams properly to the affected areas.
- Apply sunscreen to the treated area.
- Try not to have exposure to the sun.
- Air your feet and change socks often.
The average cost at Enfield Royal Clinic ranges from AED 1500 to AED 2500. There are a few other factors that may impact the cost. The actual cost will be finalized in the initial consultation with the specialist.
Factors Impacting The Cost:
Other elements include:
- Doctor’s skills.
- Type of facility.
- The intensity of the condition.
- Type of procedure opted.
- Proficiency of the expert.
- A number of sessions are required.
- Locality and reputation of the clinic.
Consult Our Dermatologist For Hyperhidrosis:
Consult our experienced experts Dr. Sannia Awais and Dr. Zeinalabdin Al Abdullah for further queries and to best the available option to get rid of the issue. Stop worrying about the extra sweating and live a content, satisfied life.
Why Choose Us!
We are here to give you the most suitable method that is perfect for the individual, Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Abu Dhabi is all you need to know for mild or severe symptoms. It is best to consult an expert to opt for the best way out. We assure you to give you the most effective and satisfactory outcome. Feel comfortable contacting us and let us be your helping hand.