Local plastic surgery of the face is gaining more and more popularity. Unlike a total circular facelift, they are completely safe and do not require long-term rehabilitation. A skinny subcutaneous fat layer in this area, a decrease in collagen and elastin production with age, active facial expressions, and the force of gravity lead to pronounced wrinkles, creases, and sagging of the skin. A Brow Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi will help cope with these problems and make a face look younger and more lifted.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
It is a plastic surgery that allows you to significantly face rejuvenation and give it new, more expressive outlines. With the help of the procedure, the surgeon eliminates pronounced wrinkles in the forehead and palpebral fissure and makes the look more open. Very often, a brow lift is performed in combination with eyelid surgery. The operation is performed on both women and men.
The effect of the treatment is the elimination of age wrinkles in the forehead and eyebrows. You can gain a more lifted look and increase the skin’s elasticity in the corresponding area of the face.
The best candidate for the treatment is someone who does not have any of the following conditions:
- Blood Clotting Disorders
- Severe Chronic Pathologies
- Cardiovascular, Renal, Liver Failure
- Infectious Diseases
Indications for the Treatment:
Aesthetic surgeons recommend lifting the upper part of the face:
- With the appearance of sagging, sagging skin
- Lowered eyebrow line both along the entire length and in the inner or outer part
- Downward displacement of the outer corners of the eyes
- Pronounced wrinkles fold localized in the forehead and bridge of the nose
- Age-related ptosis, tissue deformation, or genetically low eyebrows and heavy eyelids
- Mimic is a network of wrinkles around the eyes that effectively eliminates the temporal lifting technique.
The anesthesiologist talks to the patient immediately before the procedure. The doctor will be interested in whether previous surgical interventions were performed under general or local anesthesia, whether there is an allergy to any drugs, the presence of chronic diseases.
- Two weeks before the lift, it is recommended to give up alcohol and smoking stop taking blood-thinning drugs.
- The last meal should be 12 hours before surgery.
- The night before, you should take a clean shower. From the morning of the intervention, you cannot eat or drink.
- The face must be cleansed of the remnants of cosmetics creams.
Specialists at Enfield Royal Clinic use different surgical techniques depending on the specifics of a particular case:
- Temporal Brow Lift: A skin incision is performed in the area of the scalp of the temples. The surgeon tightens the skin, smoothing it and improving the patient’s appearance.
- Direct Brow Lift: The incision is made along the hairline. Next, the doctor performs skin correction and prevention of scarring. The method is suitable for patients suffering from narrowing the visual fields due to lowering the eyebrows.
- Endoscopic Brow Lift: It is a minimally invasive version of the operation when the surgeon does not make traditional incisions but performs manipulation under the control of a miniature video camera.
The operation is performed under local or general anesthesia, depending on the patient’s level of complexity and preferences. The average duration of the procedure is 1 hour. The clinic’s doctors individually approach the choice of the optimal technique in each case. Specialists always use the most effective and safe intervention option.
On the first day after surgical lifting of the eyebrows and forehead skin, the patient is in the clinic under the supervision of medical staff. There is swelling in the area of intervention, pain, and hematoma.
As prescribed by the doctor, analgesics, a cold compress, other drugs, and procedures are used. Upon discharge, the patient will be given a date for a follow-up examination, if necessary, the removal of sutures, and recommendations for home care of the sutures will be provided.
Puffiness, pain, numbness, loss of skin sensitivity persists for about a week. Gradually, these symptoms decrease and disappear. After the operation, hair may fall out; after 1-2 months, their growth will resume.
You cannot smoke, drink alcohol, go to the bath, sauna, swimming pool, play sports for a month after lifting the eyebrows and forehead skin. If the scalp was affected during surgery, you could not dye your hair until the sutures were completely healed.
Brow Lift Surgery Cost in Abu Dhabi:
The cost of Brow Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 4,000 to AED 9,000. The cost of each treatment varies depending on several factors. The doctor will determine the actual price after the initial consultation.
Book an Appointment!
If you want to get Brow Lift Surgery in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, contact the Enfield Royal Clinic. Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment.