The presence of loose skin and fats is common in people especially in the lower abdomen in the ladies after childbirth. These are often unaffected by intensive exercise and a balanced diet. However, these can now be treated and removed by a surgical procedure performed by a highly experienced surgeon. The Lower Body Lift in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is the treatment that addresses this problem and provides a well-defined and contoured body.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to contour the lower body that including the buttocks, thighs, back, and abdomen. The excess skin and fatty tissues are eliminated and the muscles under the skin tightened. This gives the body a well-defined shape with smooth skin.
- The person gets rid of excess skin and fats
- The body is contoured giving it a well-defined figure
- The appearance of the recipient is enhanced
- The confidence and self-esteem of the person are boosted
- The surgery is safe and very effective
- The results are almost immediately visible with no downtime
The operation results in a well-defined and contoured body by permanently eliminating the extra skin and fats on the body. The results are almost immediately visible however the final results are seen after a year or two as it takes time for the body to settle into the new contours.
- A person who is medically fit and does not suffer from any serious medical condition
- Somebody who is mentally prepared for the surgery
- An individual with loose skin on the lower body i.e. abdomen, butt, or along the thighs
- Somebody who feels conscious about the presence of loose skin and fats on the waist down
- Anybody who wishes to have a well-defined, contoured body with skin tightening
How Does it Work?
The treatment is a surgical procedure where the surgeon makes an incision and then removes the excess loose skin and fats and also tightens the muscles underneath. This contours the body giving it a well-defined figure and smooth skin.
In the initial appointment for Lower Body Lift in Abu Dhabi, the surgeon discusses the patient’s problem areas and expectations from the procedure. He then reviews the medical history of the patient and takes a physical examination to check the amount of excess skin and fats that are to be treated. Blood may also be drawn for testing to make sure the patient is ideal for the treatment and does not suffer from any serious medical condition.
Once the initial checkup is complete, a customized treatment is planned by the surgeon according to the patient’s requirements. A list of instructions is then given to prepare the patient for the surgery.
The patient is advised to stop taking blood-thinning medications and supplements as it increases the risk of bleeding during the operation. Smoking is also to be stopped as it affects the healing process.
What Happens During the Surgery?
- On the day of surgery, the region to be treated is first disinfected and cleaned thoroughly to avoid any risk of infection by bacteria.
- The body part to be treated is then marked by the surgeon. These markings tell the surgeon from where and how much loose skin or fat is to be removed
- The surgery is performed under the influence of local or general anesthesia. The type of anesthesia used depends on the doctor’s and the patient’s choice.
- Once numbed, an incision is made on the region from where loose skin and fats are to be removed
- The skin is then lifted and the fatty tissues underneath are removed, muscles tightened and excess loose skin is also eliminated
- The incision is then sutured using dissolvable or removable stitches depending on the patient’s and surgeon’s choice.
- The treated area is then bandaged to minimize the risk of infection and bleeding.
Aftercare and Recovery:
The list of post-op care given by the surgeon is to be followed by the patient to achieve desired results.
- The medications prescribed are to be taken and topical medications are applied according to the prescription.
- The dressing of the wound is to be changed as advised by the surgeon
- At least two weeks off work is to be taken to rest and heal
- Intensive exercise and heavy lifting are also to be avoided for at least a month or two as they will cause pressure on the wound
The recovery period varies from person to person according to the healing of the patient. The wound approx takes a month or two to heal completely. After that normal routine can be resumed. In some weeks the swelling and bruising if any also fades away.
- The swelling after the surgery
- Risk of bleeding
The average cost of a Lower Body Lift in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 12,000 to AED 20,000. The actual cost depends on the amount of loose skin and fat to be removed, and the complexity of the treatment. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial appointment.
Book an Appointment!
The highly qualified and experienced surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic perform the best surgeries with the most effective and desired results. Fill up the form given below to get an initial consultation with Abu Dhabi’s finest surgeons.