The appearance of a person is incredibly defined by the shape of their jawline. A person with a well-defined jawline is considered to be more attractive and appealing to the eyes. But not everyone is blessed with such jawlines. However, with the advancement of technology, treatments are now available to reshape and enhance jawlines. This is done either through surgical or non-surgical procedures. If a person wants an effective, non-surgical treatment to redefine their jaw, the Jawline Filler Injections in Abu Dhabi fulfils this purpose by taking only a few minutes.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: 10 to 20 minutes
- Results last: 6 to 18 months
- Side Effects: swelling or irritation on the skin
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims:
- to improve the appearance of the jawline making it more defined.
- It is to enhance the appearance of the recipient with non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment.
- To make the asymmetric jawlines to be more symmetric.
- It improves the look of a person
- The features of the face appear to be more symmetric
- The downtime and recovery after the procedure are very short
- The treatment is painless and takes only a few minutes to conduct
- It restores the lost volume in the chin area
- The face looks more defined
The procedure results in a defined and perfectly shaped jaw line. The results are immediately visible after the procedure, however, it takes some days to see the final results until the swelling resides, bruising fades away and the fillers settle into the treated area.
A good candidate is
- Someone who is medically fit and not allergic to the filler used by the skin specialist94x
- Anybody who wishes to contour and reshape their jawline
- A person with realistic expectations
- Somebody who is over 18 years of age
- Any person who wants to enhance their jawline
How does it Work?
Using a fine needle the filler is administered into the jawline to enhance it and reshape it. It is done after numbing the area so that the recipient does not feel any discomfort during the procedure. For women, the chin is shaped a little pointy while for men it is increased in size and made into a square-like shape to give a manly look.
A patch test is taken by the dermatologist on the candidate to make sure the patient is not allergic to the solution used. The medical history is also reviewed and a physical examination is taken to check if the patient suffers from any condition or disease that may affect the results of the treatment.
Some instructions are given to the candidate to prepare for the treatment. These include avoiding certain things like
- Blood-thinning medications
- Alcohol consumption
The Jawline Filler Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain are conducted on an outpatient and take less than an hour to conduct.
- Before the doctor starts the procedure, the area to be treated is first numbed
- This is done using ice packs, numbing cream, or a local anesthetic depending on the patient’s and doctor’s choice
- The area is then marked where the injections are required
- Using a thin and small needle, the injections are then administered into the marked areas
- At the end of the treatment, soothing cream or cold compress is applied to minimize discomfort and relieve any pain in the treated region.
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The recipient is provided with a list of post-treatment to be followed to avoid complications.
- After the procedure, the region should not be touched for at least a day or two
- The skin is to be kept clean to avoid exposure to heat
- The ointment given is to be applied according to the prescription
The recovery period is usually short and takes only a few days for the swelling to reside and bruising to fade away. The injection sites are also healed in a 2 or 3 days max.
The risks for infections and allergies are minimal and they get away within a day after the process. The region may get swollen and the person may feel temporary discomfort for which pain-relieving medicines may be prescribed by the skin specialist
The average cost for Jawline Filler Injections in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1,799 to AED 6,999. The final cost is decided by the dermatologist after the initial checkup and consultation depending on the amount and type of fillers used.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The results can last for 6 or 7 months or up to some years as well, depending on the type of fillers used. Also, quantity plays a role. If the results start fading the recipient can get the second treatment.
Book an Appointment!
The doctors at the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the best treatments. If you are looking for the finest skincare specialist to get Jawline Filler Injections in Abu Dhabi, fill up the form given below and get your consultation.
If you have wrinkles and fine lines on the face then you can get the treatment to achieve a youthful and fine appearance. The fillers will provide a definition to your saggy skin.
You may need up to 2 weeks for the full absorption of these fillers. This is the normal time required for the purpose.
Around 3 to 4 syringes are needed for the treatment. But it depends on the condition of the patient and the quality of the injections. Your doctor tells you the exact number of syringes.
The rehabilitation time for the procedure is around 1 to 2 days. The patients can return to their normal routines and activities immediately after the process.
As you may be under anaesthesia impact, you should not eat chewy food because there is a possibility that you can bite your own mouth. So for 24 hours, you should avoid eating crunchy foods.
Hyaluronic acid is one of the best fillers you can receive to solve your issues. It is naturally present in the body so it is not harmful at all.
Yes, you can smile after getting these fillers if these are not for the facial features. If you have received the injections on the face then you should avoid smiling for some days.
When the treatment is done, the face is clean so you should not touch it for at least 6 hours. After this you can use a cleanser on your face.