Table of Content
What is Botox?
Botulinum toxin, the main component of a Botox injection, is initially created to smooth skin and reduce the visibility of facial wrinkles. However, the procedure become a popular non-surgical weight loss treatment, while it is also used to treat other medical disorders like unbearable migraines.
What is Meant by Gastric Botox Injections?
Gastric Botox in Abu Dhabi is a new strategy for treating obesity. To get the desired results, gastric Botox is injected directly into the internal stomach wall through an endoscopic, non-surgical technique. These injections can speed up the weight loss process for people who want to reduce weight quickly and effectively.
What are Gastric Injections?
Stomach Botox Injections in Abu Dhabi for weight loss aim to relax the muscles and decrease hunger by decreasing the stomach’s capacity to contract. Additionally, this procedure slows down the gastric emptying process, extending the feeling of fullness and lowering the food consumption of the candidates.
What are the Benefits of the Treatment?
There are multiple Stomach Botox injection Benefits in Abu Dhabi, some of which are quoted below:
- The procedure is minimally invasive & non-surgical.
- The method is comfortable and aftercare is minimal.
- Appropriate for candidates who are overweight.
- The side effects are minimal & temporary.
- Long-lasting & natural results.
- The procedure is cost-effective.
- Recovery is fast.
- Desired figure.
Are there any Side Effects?
Although the treatment is safe and approved by the FDA, it might cause some minimal side effects such as:
How Much Weight is Lost with Gastric Botox?
Over 6 months to a year, the candidates who have undergone this surgery have reported losing 10 to 15% of their body weight.
Who are the Perfect Candidates for the Process?
The procedure has some candidacy criteria, which include:
- The candidate is overweight.
- Struggling to control weight.
- Have tried strict diets & regular exercise.
- Not good for individuals who have a BMI below 35.
- Individuals who are suffering from stomach ulcers.
- Appealing to lose weight without going under the knife.
- Health conditions affiliated with high blood pressure & type 2 diabetes.
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
Prior to the method, the expert on the treatment will provide some essential guidelines to follow to attain a safe procedure and desired results.
- Tell the expert about your medical history.
- Some medical evaluations will be conducted.
- Refrain from smoking and consuming alcohol.
- The candidate must fast for 9 to 12 hours.
- Refrain from taking blood thinners.
What to Expect During the Stomach Injection Procedure?
The technique for Weight Loss Injections in Abu Dhabi is accomplished in the following steps:
- Local anesthesia is applied to the throat, prior to the treatment.
- The doctor places the endoscope in the stomach through the throat.
- The endoscope is inserted into the stomach by the treatment’s expert, who then uses a syringe attached to one end of the endoscope to inject Botox.
- A precise dosage and order of Botox are applied to the inside wall of the stomach to relax the stomach muscles.
- After each injection is finished, the endoscope is taken out.
- Generally, this process takes 20 minutes to half an hour.
- The candidate will need to remain in the clinic for an hour or two for monitoring after the procedure.
- The next day, the candidate will be able to carry on with their chores.
What to Expect After the Treatment?
After the treatment, the individual is instructed to follow the below guidelines to attain optimal & enduring results.
- Avoid smoking.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol.
- Prevent lifting heavy products.
- Avoid eating hard food items.
- Avoid products that contain sugar.
- Take the recommended medications.
- Abstain from eating or drinking for a few hours.
- Should take food that is rich in nutrients, and proteins, and low in carbohydrates.
How much is the Cost?
At Enfield Royal Clinic, the treatment is cost-effective for weight loss, however, the average Gastric Botox Price in Abu Dhabi varies from 8,000 AED to 12,000 AED. But this is not the fixed cost as some factors will impact the real price of the treatment for instance the amount of botox required, the reputation and locality of the clinic, the expertise of the Cosmetic Surgeon in Abu Dhabi, and some other expenditures. However, the real price will be decided at the initial meeting with the doctor.
The Perfect Shape that you have been Desring for!
Appealing to lose weight by going under the knife? Then book us right away for Gastric Botox in Abu Dhabi by filling out the below form. If you have any further queries, feel comfortable and have a word with the most proficient doctors at our clinic who are ranked top in Abu Dhabi.