It’s your only chance to get your ideal physique quickly and painlessly!
One of the most innovative and effective hardware cosmetology treatments that use contemporary technology. In many circumstances, without surgical liposuction, you may recover or keep a beautiful, graceful appearance of your face and body with the help of Laser Lipolysis Treatment in Abu Dhabi.
Table of Content
Aim of treatment
It is a laser-assisted technique for reducing extra fat. The course allows you to lose 3.5 to 8 cm of body weight. The procedure is non-invasive, does not necessitate hospitalization, and is comfortable. It is now the most popular alternative to traditional liposuction.
How it works
The method is based on fat cells absorbed by low-intensity therapeutic laser light, divided, and excreted from the body. It’s a non-surgical liposuction technique that delicately uses a laser’s heat effect to eliminate fat cells without harming the surrounding tissues.
Because collagen formation is encouraged under the influence of a laser, the operation reduces the volume and symptoms of cellulite, restoration of tone, and skin tightness.
The treatment has the following advantages:
Targeted Impact: In hard-to-reach and resistant areas that are not amenable to either exercise or diet, as well as in those areas that are too small for traditional liposuction methods, this technique works well
Elimination of fat: Reduction of not only noticeable regions of unwanted fat but also flabbiness of the skin
Improved Skin: Thickening and contraction of the skin as well as complete absence after the procedure of flabby skin pockets remaining after liposuction procedures
Safe: The procedure is absolutely safe and secure.
Painless: The procedure causes only minimal discomfort during the treatment.
Minimal Recovery: The recovery and rehabilitation after the laser treatment are minimal.
The process is gentle on the body and produces consistent results. It is excellent for an individual who:
- Is in good health, is fit and healthy, and is a little overweight.
- Has tried and failed to reduce weight through diet and exercise
- Worried about the size of specific zones and driven to make changes
- Wants to get rid of cellulite and increase skin elasticity
- Has had standard surgical liposuction and suffered from sagging and lumpy skin as a result
Areas that can be Treated
It can be used to address any region of the body. You can slim out your whole body while still enhancing its proportions.
The treatment can be used to correct the following zones:
- Belly and waist
- Thighs, knees, and shins
- The inner surface of the hands
- The back surface of the chest
- Cheeks and chin area.
One of the treatment’s advantages is that it does not necessitate any prior preparation or training:
- There is no need for additional training. The patient is not required to alter his current lifestyle.
- The patient was discharged from the hospital shortly following the operation.
The following are the steps in the treatment:
- The patient is positioned on a couch, and customized coverings containing laser diodes are applied to the problematic areas.
- Rotating light strips appear on the skin after the device is turned on.
- The patient is not required to do anything other than lie still. During the process, there is no discomfort or pain.
At least three sessions of laser lipolysis are required for the best outcomes. The doctor determines the number of procedures and their frequency sessions are often performed every day or often. You can attain long-term effects with a series of 10-20 operations.
Following the treatments, lymphatic drainage processes begin. This permits you to speed up removing fatty tissue degradation products.
In addition, drinking roughly 2 liters of water every day is recommended.
When will the result be visible?
Generally, 1-2 weeks following the session, the effects of the procedures can be evaluated. The emulsified fatty acids and water must be flushed out of the body over time.
The cost is determined by the doctors’ credentials, the health clinic’s rank, and the device’s performance. Furthermore, the zone’s processing area is considered.
The cost of Laser Lipolysis Treatment in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 3500 to AED 12000. The doctor will determine the actual price after the initial consultation.
Book a Appointment
If you want to get a beautiful figure with the help of Laser Lipolysis Treatment in Abu Dhabi, Get in touch with Enfield Royal Clinic. Book a free appointment by filling out the consultation form below.