It is common to have unwanted fatty deposits on parts of the body. Sometimes restricting diet and intensive workouts may not be enough to get rid of these unwanted fats. You need treatments for that stubborn fat. There are effective and non-invasive Fat Melting Injections in Abu Dhabi to eliminate these fats permanently from the body. The treatment is carried out by professionals and it destroys the cells permanently, skin toning the treated area.
Table of Content
- Cost: AED 1400 to AED 1800
- Results: long-lasting
- Back to work: Within days
- Duration of Treatment: 30 minutes to an hour
- Type of Procedure: minimally invasive
Essence of Treatment
This is a special treatment designed to target the fatty tissues and cells in specific areas where they are injected. It aims to tone the figure of the recipient through fat Reduction in Abu Dhabi.
The procedure results in the elimination of extra fatty deposits in different parts of the body. There is a downtime of a month or two after which the results start becoming visible. Final results may take some months as the fats are naturally removed from the body.
- The treatment is safe with very minimal temporary side effects
- The results last for a long time
- You get rid of the fatty tissues naturally
- The treatment is approved by the Food and Drug Administration
- It enhances the look and figure of the recipient
- It positively impacts the confidence and self-esteem of the candidate
- A medically healthy person who does not suffer from any serious medical condition
- A person with fat deposits that they are unable to get rid of
- Somebody who wants a non-surgical treatment to eliminate the fats
- Any individual who wishes to tone parts of their body
- A candidate who does not have an allergic reaction to the treatment
How does it Work?
The procedure works by injecting a special type of injection into desired problem areas that need Body Contouring Treatment in Abu Dhabi and reshaping. Only the fat cells are targeted causing them to destroy which is then fat reduced by the body’s immune system. Several sessions may be required to achieve desired results.
To prepare for the treatment the doctor first takes a patch test to make sure the treated area does not have an allergic reaction. The medical history is also reviewed and expectations from the treatment are discussed.
- Blood-thinning medications are to be stopped before and after the procedure for some days.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption are also to be avoided as they can affect the results and the healing process.
- The patient is to be hydrated enough before the procedure as the treatment may cause dehydration.
The procedure for each Fat Melting injection in Abu Dhabi is the same. As it is a non-surgical treatment, the time taken for the procedure is relatively short and takes around 30 minutes or an hour max depending on the size of the treatment area.
- The area is first numbed using an ice pack or numbing cream. The doctor may also use a local anesthetic.
- After numbing the region, the doctor uses fine and small needles to carefully administer the injections to the areas marked.
- Several sessions i.e. 3- 6, may be needed to achieve desired results
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The areas injected with the solution may be swollen and red for the first couple of days.
- The discomfort felt after the procedure is addressed by taking the pain-relieving medications prescribed by the doctor
- To control the swelling and redness, ice packs are advised to apply
- The recipient is to avoid intensive exercise for a couple of days
- The treated region is not to be applied with any products that may contain chemicals or undergo any other treatment.
The recovery period is usually short. On average recovery may take 5 to 7 days for the swelling to reside and bruising to fade away.
- The patient can feel a little swelling or discomfort after the procedure.
- But this goes away within 2 to 3 days of the process.
The Fat Melting Injections price in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED 1400 to AED 1800. The actual cost varies for each individual as it depends on the size of the area being treated, the number of sessions required, and the type of injections used. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after taking a physical examination and having a detailed discussion about the expectations of the procedure.
How Long Do the Results Last?
The results of the injections last for a long time. The fat cells are removed permanently with no chance of their return. However, if the recipient does not maintain their weight after the procedure there is a risk of fats being deposited on the treated regions as well as in other areas. Therefore the candidates for the treatment are advised to maintain the ideal weight for long-lasting results.
Book an Appointment!
The treatments offered by the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly effective and safe. The highly qualified, well-trained, and experienced doctors make sure the patients get the best possible treatments and are comfortable and satisfied with the treatments.
No, the candidate will not have such a side effect from these injections. However, they will a little swelling but this will be gone in a few durations.
The estimated cost of the injections is around AED 1450. But this is not the real cost as there are some impacting factors of cost such as the requirement of injections or areas required to treat. Therefore, the actual cost will be decided at the initial meeting with the cosmetic surgeon.
The expert on the treatment will use a numbing cream or a local anesthetic to reduce pain meanwhile the procedure, to prevent discomfort or pain at the site of injection.
Yes, these Injections provide long-term, effective solutions for difficult pockets of fat that are present around the abdomen. The procedure simply implies injections right into the fatty tissue beneath the skin.
Deoxycholic acid & Kybella are well-known & approved by the FDA for treating fat beneath the chin or stomach. Both injections work by breaking down & absorbing dietary fat.
These injections are designed to permanently damage the fat cells in the treated area.