Contour your body and get the figure of your dreams!
Some people after losing an excessive amount of fats experience the appearance of loose skin on parts of their body. Unfortunately, they cannot do much about it as this happens when the skin loses its elasticity and cannot get back in shape. The only solution to this is the surgical procedure that removes the extra skin along with fats from the body. In order to reshape a person’s trunk, Circumferential Abdominoplasty in Abu Dhabi is carried out. This is an invasive treatment that is to be carried out by an experienced surgeon to achieve desired results.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The main purpose of the treatment is to contour and reshape the torso by removing and getting rid of extra skin and fats from the trunk of the body. It enhances the appearance of an individual by giving them the body of their dreams.
- The excessive skin and fats are removed from the midsection
- It reshapes the torso of a person
- Enhances the figure of the recipients
- The surgery is safe and effective
- It provides guaranteed results
- The skin tightened and smoothened out
- It makes a person more confident in their body
- The results increase the self-esteem of the recipient
The procedure results in a contoured body and an enhanced look of an individual. It provides instant results however the final results are seen once the recovery and healing period is complete. These are permanent results and last for a lifetime.
- A medically healthy person with no serious medical condition
- Somebody who is mentally prepared for the surgery and its aftercare
- A person who has weight loss resulting in the appearance of loose skin on the body
- Anybody who wishes to contour their body
- An individual who is not satisfied with the appearance of their body
- Somebody who does not have unrealistic expectations from the treatment
The initial consultation involves a discussion about the problem areas and concerns of the patient and their expectations from the surgery. The medical history is reviewed and a physical examination is taken by the surgeon to make sure the patient does not suffer from any serious medical condition that may be affected by or could affect the treatment.
A list of instructions for the preparation of the patient for the surgery is given after completing the initial checkup. The patient is to stop smoking and take any blood-thinning medication or supplements as it can cause complications.
What Happens during the Surgery?
The Circumferential Abdominoplasty in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is carried out under general anesthesia so that any discomfort to the patient during the treatment can be avoided
- Once the patient is asleep the surgeon starts the treatment
- The surgeon marks the site of the incision. The markings and the incision varies from patient to patient according to their requirement.
- The incisions are then made that go from the abdomen to the lower back
- The surgeon then tightens and repositions the underlying muscles and tissues
- The excessive skin and fats are also removed
- The skin is then sutured together using dissolvable or removable stitches. The surgeon may also use glue to put the skin together
- The wound is then bandaged to avoid infection or excessive bleeding
- The heart rate and blood pressure are continuously monitored throughout to make sure the surgery is carried out safely
Aftercare and Recovery:
To prevent complications and achieve desired results, the surgeon’s post-care instructions are to be strictly followed.
- The wound should be kept dry and clean at all times to avoid infection
- The bandage changed according to the doctor’s advice
- The patient should avoid intensive workouts for a few weeks until the healing is complete
- The recipient should make sure that the wound does not stretch thus any type of stretching should also be avoided
- The patient may feel pain and discomfort for which pain-relieving medications are prescribed
- The ointment given should be applied to the wound to pace up the healing process
- The patient should take days off from work to heal and rest after the surgery
The recovery time varies for each individual. It depends on how healthy they are and how well their wounds heal. For the first few days, the patient stays at the clinic as the surgery is invasive and the doctors need to keep the patient under observation. The patient may get back to their routine in about a month however complete healing of the wound may take some months.
- There is bruising and swelling on the treated area
- As the surgery is invasive, there is a risk of infection if not taken care of properly
- The average recovery period is long as wounds take time to heal
- There may be scarring after the surgery which takes time to fade away
The average cost of Circumferential Abdominoplasty in Abu Dhabi starts from AED 56,500. The cost depends on the amount of skin and fats to be removed and the complexity of the surgery. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation and checkup.
Book an Appointment!
Book a free appointment with Abu Dhabi’s finest surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic by filling up the form given below.