The journey to motherhood is a remarkable and transformative experience, and tracking the right gynecologist to support this journey is crucial. With a deep comprehension of the female body and reproductive system, gynecologists play a crucial role in maintaining and promoting women’s health throughout different stages of life. At Enfield Royal Clinic, we have extensive expertise in Normal Delivery & Surgical Delivery Service in Abu Dhabi. Whether you are planning for a natural birth or require surgical intervention, these gynecologists guarantee a protected and positive experience for yourself as well as your child.
Table of Content
- Cost: AED 500 to AED 19,999
- Results: Effective
- Duration of Treatment: 3 to 4 hours.
- Type of Procedure: Non-invasive
Who is Gynecologist?
A Gynecologist in Abu Dhabi is a clinical specialist who has some expertise in the area of gynecology. Gynecology is a part of medication that focuses on women’s reproductive health, and well-being, and their regenerative framework, including the uterus, ovaries, fallopian cylinders, cervix, and vagina. At Enfield Royal Clinic, they are prepared to analyze, treat, and manage various gynecological conditions, provide preventive care, and offer guidance on family planning, contraception, and childbirth.
Types of Gynecologists:
There are a few kinds of gynecologists, each specializing in different areas of women’s reproductive health. Some common types include:
A general gynecologist provides comprehensive care for women’s reproductive health. They perform routine check-ups, and screenings, and provide general gynecological care.
They are specialists who provide both gynecological and obstetric care. They are prepared to oversee pregnancy, and labor, and offer exhaustive gynecological types of assistance.
They specialize in diagnosing hormonal disorders affecting fertility and reproductive health. They provide guidance for couples experiencing difficulties in conceiving or maintaining pregnancy.
Gynecologic oncologists spend significant time in the analysis and therapy of gynecological cancers, including ovarian, uterine, cervical, vaginal, and vulvar cancers.
Urogynecologists center around the analysis and treatment of pelvic floor problems, for example, urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse. They give both careful and non-careful mediations to address these circumstances.
Pediatric or adolescent gynecologists specialize in providing gynecological care to children and adolescents. They address feminine issues, contraception, and sexual health education.
Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgeon:
Minimally invasive gynecologic surgeons specialize in performing gynecological surgeries using minimally invasive techniques, such as laparoscopy or robotic-assisted surgery.
Reasons to see a Gynecologist:
Here are a few normal motivations to plan a meeting with a gynecologist:
- Normal check-ups and preventive consideration
- Pap spreads and cervical cancer screenings
- Contraception advising and family planning
- Assessment and treatment of feminine anomalies or problems
- Sexual well-being direction and STI testing
- Pre-birth care and pregnancy the executives
- Menopause and symptom relief management.
- Breast health assessments and screenings
About the Treatment:
In a normal delivery, the mother encounters contractions that help to push the baby through the birth canal and into the world. This process typically occurs without surgical procedures. The gynecologist for normal delivery in Abu Dhabi offers pain management techniques and guides the mother through the pushing stage.
Surgical delivery, also called C-section, is a technique for labor wherein the child is conveyed through a careful cut made in the mother’s midsection. The gynecologist for surgical delivery in Abu Dhabi prioritizes patient safety, making precise incisions and carefully delivering the baby from the uterus. They collaborate closely with anesthesiologists and surgical teams to provide comprehensive care, guaranteeing the prosperity of the mother all through the medical procedure.
Aim of the procedure:
The aim of visiting a gynecologist for delivery is to guarantee a protected, sound, and well-supported childbirth experience. Gynecologists are trained to handle different types of deliveries and cesarean sections. Their expertise and presence in the delivery room provide a sense of security and support for the expectant mother.
Some key benefits of consulting a gynecologist are:
- Early Detection of Health Issues and (STIs).
- They provide guidance on different contraceptive options, helping women choose the most suitable method based on their lifestyle.
- During pregnancy, gynecologists offer prenatal care, checking the strength of both the mother and child, and giving direction on nutrition, exercise, and general prosperity..
- Perform breast examinations and educate women about breast self-examination techniques.
- Permits you to choose an effective delivery procedure.
Ideal candidates for gynecological care include women:
- Experiencing fertility challenges.
- Undergoing pregnancy.
- Looking for suitable delivery options.
- Having menstrual irregularities or hormonal imbalances.
- Planning to conceive current pregnancy.
- Seeking family planning guidance.
- Experiencing menopause-related symptoms including hot flashes and vaginal dryness.
Basic preparation instructions before your surgical procedures may include:
- Discuss any allergies or reactions you might have.
- Shower or bathe with an antiseptic cleanser to decrease the gamble of disease.
- Practice relaxation techniques like deep breathing.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating a balanced diet and staying physically active.
- Stay hydrated by drinking an adequate amount of water.
- Pack a hospital bag with essential items.
How is the Procedure done?
During a normal vaginal delivery, the process unfolds in several stages:
- It begins with early labor, characterized by regular contractions that cause the cervix to gradually dilate and efface.
- As labor progresses into the active phase, contractions become stronger and more frequent, and the mother may experience increasing discomfort and pressure.
- During the transition phase, the cervix reaches almost full dilation, and contractions peak in intensity. The mother may feel a strong urge to push as she enters the final stage of delivery. With each contraction, she actively pushes to guide the baby through the birth canal.
- Once the baby’s head crowns, the healthcare provider gently guides the baby’s body through the birth canal.
- After the child is born, the medical services group evaluates the child’s prosperity and helps with the conveyance of the placenta.
During a surgical delivery, several procedural steps are involved.
- The procedure begins with the administration of anesthesia.
- When the anesthesia affects, a cut is made in the lower mid-region, either evenly along the bikini line or in an upward direction from the navel to the pubic bone. This entry point permits admittance to the uterus.
- The medical services supplier separates the layers of tissue to arrive at the uterus, and a further incision is made in the actual uterus.
- The baby is then delivered through this incision, and they are closed with stitches.
After giving birth, whether through normal delivery or surgical delivery, it is important to follow certain aftercare instructions to promote healing, recovery, and overall well-being. Here are some typical aftercare instructions:
- Take rest and prioritize your physical well-being.
- Keep your incision clean and dry, and follow any dressing change instructions or guidelines on when to remove stitches or staples.
- Eat nutritious meals, stay hydrated, and engage in light physical activity as recommended by your healthcare provider.
- Use over-the-counter pain relievers or prescribed remedies for your pain management.
- Thoroughly follow Postnatal Care Abu Dhabi to reduce the chances of any bacteria.
- Use sanitary pads and avoid tampons for vaginal bleeding.
- Use warm water to clean the area after using the bathroom and consider using a peri-bottle for gentle cleansing.
The recovery time period after childbirth varies for each individual and can depend on several factors such as the type of delivery, any complexities, and the overall health of the mother. For normal delivery time, the healing process for the perineal area typically takes about 2 to 4 weeks. For those who underwent a cesarean segment, the recovery timeline is typically longer, with the incision site taking about 4 to 6 weeks to heal.
Cost of Gynecologist in Abu Dhabi:
At Enfield Royal Clinic, the expense of a gynecologist ranges from AED 500 to AED 19,999. The final cost will be determined after an initial consultation with a professional.
Factors Impacting the Cost:
- Location of the clinic.
- Type of practice( private clinic or hospital)
- Additional tests.
- Methodology of delivery
- Experience and certification of the doctor.
Best Gynecologist in Abu Dhabi:
In Abu Dhabi, we are supplying the most professional and reputable gynecologists with exceptional care. They are well known for outstanding patient care, actively listening to patients’ concerns, and giving customized treatment plans according to every individual’s necessities. With a reputation built on trust, empathy, and excellence, our gynecologist serves as a valued partner in every woman’s journey to optimal reproductive health.
Best Gynecology Clinic Abu Dhabi:
The Enfield Royal Clinic in Abu Dhabi stands as a shining example of excellence in women’s healthcare. This state-of-the-art facility offers a welcoming and modern environment, where women feel valued and cared for from the moment they step in. With a dedication to innovation and a deep commitment to women’s well-being, our clinic stands as a trusted and valued resource for women seeking the finest in gynecological care.
Schedule a Consultation!
Take the first step towards optimal women’s health by booking your meeting today. We look forward to serving you and providing Normal Delivery & Surgical Delivery Service in Abu Dhabi in an agreeable and steady climate.
It is suggested that girls have their first gynecological visit between 12 to 16 years or when they become physically dynamic.
A gynecological exam typically includes an actual assessment of the pelvic region, a Pap smear to screen for cervical cancer, a breast examination, and discussions about sexual health, birth control, and any worries you might have.
Cesarean sections are typically considered safe, but they do involve surgical risks and may require longer recovery times compared to normal deliveries. However, the decision on the mode of delivery is based on individual circumstances and medical indications.
Some healthcare suppliers may consider elective cesarean sections upon a woman's request if there are no medical contraindications.
Yes, various pain relief options are available during a normal delivery, including epidural anesthesia, nitrous oxide, and non-pharmacological methods for example, breathing procedures and relaxation works out