Table of Content
To treat the condition of the skin, photo-rejuvenation is utilized at Enfield Royal Clinic which uses lasers. Many individuals around the globe want smoother, clearer, and flawless skin. This will let you attain skin free from marks, wrinkles, and acne scars. Moreover, it is best for enhancing and improving the tone and texture of the skin of the individual.
Goals Of The Methodology:
A non-surgical method is performed to refresh the skin with a laser, making the skin younger in appearance. It eases in decreasing the aging marks, and the damaged skin from the sun, it also enhances the glow of the dull skin naturally, and most importantly successful for the scars of the acne. The method can be customized according to the desirability of each contender.
What Are The Outcomes?
Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Abu Dhabi is capable of delivering an effective and miraculous outcome. Some methods require several sessions to be followed to make the skin smoother and brighter. The strategy improves the uneven tone of the skin and texture, diminishes the indications of maturing, and spots brought about by the sun, and kills the pigmentation, with no incidental effects, setting aside the cash and season of the competitor.
What Is The Durability Of The Outcome?
For having a long-term outcome the individual needs to maintain the care and follow the instructions of the dermatologist. Standardly the contenders of this methodology will have perks of it for 4 to 5 years and even more if they care properly and maintain their skin.
The Perfect Candidate:
According to Enfield Royal Clinic, it is important to accomplish the criteria of candidacy before undergoing the methodology. The specialist will evaluate the condition of the skin of the individual after the consultation with the expert, and so will recommend the method accordingly. You are the best candidate if you are undergoing the below problems:
- Observing signs of aging.
- Facial lines.
- Sunburns or dark dots.
- Pores that are enlarged.
- The texture and tone of the skin are uneven.
- Freckles on the skin are observed.
- Observing blemishes.
- Scars of acne.
- Acne caused.
- Inflammation on the skin.
- Scar from the injury caused.
Preparations Before The Method:
There are a few safeguards to put under consideration before undergoing the Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Abu Dhabi. A few tips include:
- Refrain from sunbathing a month before the treatment.
- Do not apply any cosmetic products.
- Avoid consuming alcohol.
- Do not smoke.
- Apply sunblock before going under the sun.
What Is Done?
Starting with local anesthesia or cream for numbing will be utilized to make the method pain-free. The steps are listed below:
- The skin will be cleaned and cleared from any infection.
- Anesthesia will be applied 20 minutes before the methodology.
- The dermatologist will use a device of laser that focuses on the area with a light to be treated.
- The heat of the laser will remove the upper layer of the skin.
- After this, a cooling gel will be applied to the area to be treated.
Note: The time of the procedure will vary according to the dimension of the area to be fixed. The durability of the methodology will also depend from individual to individual, after this, you can go home and pursue your normal routine.
After-care Of The Methodology:
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, recovery will be variable according to every individual. The Client will require to follow the aftercare instructions or medications prescribed by the specialist. This includes:
- Keep your face clean.
- Avoid undergoing the skin.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Use an ice pack to lessen the puffiness.
- Apply sunscreen before going under the sun.
- Use the prescribed medications for instance creams or lotions given by the dermatologist.
- Refrain from using any product that contains chemicals, or else allergy will be caused.
- For a few duration, the candidate will need to prevent any aesthetic treatment.
What Are The Side Effects?
There are a few known and minimal after-effects listed below:
- Irritation in the area treated.
- While touching, tenderness will be observed.
- Blemishes caused.
- Discoloration of the skin.
- Cold sores.
The effects of the methodology will be vanished in up 15 or 20 days.
The cost of the Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Abu Dhabi varies from AED 450 to AED 850, the cost is affected by the addition of a few components, including:
- The proficiency of the dermatologist.
- Areas to be treated.
- The locality of the clinic.
- Condition of the skin.
- Name of the clinic.
- Sessions required.
- Type of method used.
All Wrapped Up!
Our clinic is well recognized for its successful methodologies of the skin. To know more details about the methodology contact us, we also offer discounts on special occasions. To avail of the benefits reach us by filling out the form below or visiting our clinic, we are here to deliver the most effective and appealing outcome that will make you content. We are looking forward to you!