Not everybody is lucky enough to be born with a perfectly defined and sharp jaw line. The jaw defines the shape of the face and is a very important feature. In men, a sharp and angled jawline makes them look masculine while in women a pointy chin makes them look feminine and beautiful. With the enhancing technology, this is now possible to achieve without having to undergo any surgical treatment. The Jawline Contouring in Abu Dhabi makes it possible for the individual to get the desired shape of the jaw easily with no downtime required.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to enhance the appearance of the individual by reshaping the jaw area. Initially, it was used to get rid of wrinkles, and fine lines, and to restore the volume of the face. It should be carried out by an experienced dermatologist as otherwise there is a risk of asymmetric results.
- The treatment provides a well-defined jawline
- It provides a balance and symmetry to the face
- The procedure is safe, easy, and quick
- The confidence and self-esteem are improved
- The results look natural and appealing
- The recovery time is short as it is minimally invasive
- The appearance of a weak chin is improved
The procedure results in improving the shape of the jaw. The results are visible right after the procedure, however, the final results take time to show. It takes some days, around a week at max, to see the final results.
- A medically healthy and a mentally prepared person
- Someone who is not satisfied with the appearance of their chin
- Anybody who has suffered from volume loss in the lower face
- A person with realistic expectations from the injections
- An individual who is above the age of 18
How does it Work?
The treatment works by injecting the filler into the jawline area to enhance and reshape it. The doctor marks the area where the injections are needed and then after numbing it, administers the fillers according to the marking.
The dermatologist takes a patch test to check the reaction of the patient’s body. He also reviews the medical history and takes a physical examination to confirm the individual does not suffer from any serious disease or condition. The doctor is also informed about the current medications or treatment if the individual is on any.
A list of things to avoid is given to the candidate to avoid a week before the treatment
- Blood thinners
- Alcohol consumption
The Jawline Contouring in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain only takes a few minutes or at max an hour depending on the current condition of the candidate. It is carried out based on an outpatient
- The area is first disinfected and cleaned to remove any makeup or dirt.
- The skincare specialist then marks the area(s) where fillers are required
- After the numbing the area using a numbing cream or local anesthetic, the fillers are administered according to the markings
- The number of injections required by the person depends on the desired shape of the jaw by the recipient.
- Once done, soothing cream or cold compress is applied to minimize the discomfort and pain in the treated region
Aftercare and Recovery:
Some post-op care is required to avoid complications and achieve the best possible results. the treated area is not to be touched, especially the injection sites for at least a day or two. This is because it increases the risk of infection. For the same period, makeup and other chemicals containing skincare products should also be avoided.
The recovery period is usually short and only takes some days for the swelling to reside. The bruising, if any, also takes only some days to fade away. The recovery time is different for each person and depends on their healing capabilities.
- The injections can cause redness and swell in the treated region
- The patient may feel itchy and slight discomfort in the area
- There are chances of acne appearance after the procedure
The average cost for the treatment ranges from AED 1,499 to AED 4,499. The final cost is decided by the doctor after the initial consultation and checkup. It varies from person to person depending on the amount of filler needed and its type.
How Long do the Results Last?
The effects of the treatment last for a long time. It can last for more than 2 years. After that, to maintain the results the recipient can get the treatment repeated.
Book an Appointment!
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the finest and most experienced dermatologists that offer the best Jawline Contouring in Abu Dhabi. Book a free initial appointment by filling up the consultation form provided below.