Men are more likely to experience a receding hairline and balding spots than women; however, both genders can experience it. It is one of the early indicators of male pattern baldness and has several potential causes like age, genetics, hormonal changes, side effect of some medications, lifestyle choices, or illness. Such individuals can get the treatment of Front Line Hair Fixing in Abu Dhabi. Continue reading to learn all about it.
Table of Content
Aim of Treatment:
The main essence of the treatment is to fix the hairline of the individual. It aims to improve the person’s look, making them more self-assured as a result. The goal of the process is to give the head’s hair a denser, thicker appearance.
- Minimally invasive
- No long downtime
- Desired results
- Restores hairline
Pros of the Treatment:
- Restores hairline
- Natural and appealing results
- Looks enhances
- Eliminates baldness and hair thinning
- Appearance and self-esteem are improved
- No maintenance needed
- Desired results are guaranteed
The treatment results in the restoration of the person’s hairline. The effects start appearing after some time however once they start being visible it leaves the recipients happy and satisfied. The results last a long time depending on how well the individual takes care of their hair.
The required number of grafts depends on the area of the hairline. In general, a patient requires around 500 to 1000 hair grafts for fixing. Need of the patient decides the number of grafts.
The actual and exact cost for a treatment can not be told. For this, the patient needs to consult a doctor. On analysis, the cost will be finally decided. The general cost of the treatment is around AED 6,999 to AED 14,999 in Abu Dhabi.
Overall procedure is done under the effect of anesthesia so the procedure does not cause any pain. A patient may feel pain or discomfort once the procedure is done but that is mild.
After the surgical procedure, a patient can return to the normal routine within 3-5 days. The overall healing will start after six months. This hair growth will remain there forever.
It is advised to put on the hats or other things on the head atleast after ten to fifteen days. After this, your scalp is not that sensitive and you can feel free to wear anything.
- Someone who is medically fit and does not suffer from any serious condition
- A person who is mentally prepared for the procedure
- Anyone motivated to maintain healthy hair
- Males who suffer from male pattern baldness
- Anyone conscious about the receding hairline
- An individual who wants to improve their appearance
How Does it Work?
The Front Line Hair Fixing in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by extracting the hair from the part of the head where the hair is dense and thick onto the front to restore the person’s hairline. In this way, the hairline of the person is naturally restored.
The surgeon has a detailed initial consultation with the patient about their expectations and concerns about the treatment.
- He then reviews their medical record and takes a physical examination of the hair.
- After completing the initial checkup, the doctor plans a customized transplant according to the patient’s requirements. To prepare the candidate for the procedure, the doctor gives a list of do’s and don’ts before the treatment
- The patient should not take any medication that causes the thinning of blood
- Vitamin tablets and supplements should also not be taken before the transplant
- Drinking alcohol and smoking needs to be avoided
Multiple sessions of the therapy may be required to get the desired results. The length of each session is determined by the recipient’s condition of the hair and the anticipated outcomes. It is carried out as an outpatient treatment where the person is allowed to go home after each session.
The surgeon uses the FUE technique to reconstruct the hairline. The procedure consists of the following steps
- The initial step is the extraction procedure, in which hair follicles are removed from the head’s densely covered region
- The site for the implantation of the hair follicles is made in the second stage. The surgeon makes tiny, specific incisions to ensure that the transplanted hair follicles appear natural.
- The surgeon’s delicate placement of the grafts into the wounds is the final step of the treatment. To get a natural appearance, it is important to do this one graft at a time.
- In the end, the surgeon places a bandage on the treated area to avoid any infection
To get the results you desire, it is important to follow the doctor’s post-op instructions. These include
- Avoiding touching the transplanted area as it can cause infection
- Remove the bandage when advised by the surgeon
- Use of ointment, if prescribed any by the doctor, on the area treated
- Avoid using shampoo and washing hair for as long as the doctors advises
- The shampoo suggested by the doctor should be used
- The skin should not be exposed to direct sunlight a it can cause complications
The average cost of the treatment ranges from AED 7,000 to AED 15,000. It depends on the number of grafts required to achieve the desired hairline, the current condition of the recipient, the technique used by the surgeon, his expertise, and also the level of the clinic where the treatment takes place. The surgeon analysis all these factors and then decides on the final cost of the treatment.
Why Choose our Clinic?
One of the best and most well-known clinics not only in Abu Dhabi but also globally is the Enfield Royal Clinic. Customers come to the clinic from all over the world for their cosmetic demands. Our highly trained, skilled, and experienced surgeons and dermatologists guarantee that all procedures are secure and produce the intended results. The success rates of the therapies are increased by using cutting-edge methods and contemporary technologies. Throughout the clinic appointments, our skilled team keeps the patients and clients as comfortable as possible. Our clinic’s easy payment options and insurance policies help customers better manage their finances and get the treatments at the earliest.
Request an Appointment!
If you want to know more about Front Line Hair Fixing In Abu Dhabi, book an initial consultation with our experts by filling up the form given below.