Are you the one getting bothered because of the extra weight and fatty look? You do not need to worry then as we are here with the non-surgical treatment that can provide you with the desired looks. Do not go for diets and exercises as they can not help you the way this balloon treatment can. This Allurion Gastric Balloon in Abu Dhabi can be used with diets and exercise programs also it is an effective and safe procedure. You should not let obesity hold you instead take control of that and get your desired figure.
Table of Content
- No anaesthesia
- No side effects of anesthesia
- No cuts
- Procedure time: 20 mins
- Downtime: 1 to 2 days
- 3 times more effective than diet and exercise
- Quick process
- 10% to 15% of the weight is reduced
About Allurion Gastric Balloon:
Allurion Gastric Balloon is a perfect alternative for people who want an efficient weight loss treatment. The balloon creates a feeling of fullness causing the individual to eat less. The best thing about the procedure is the decreased hunger and the patient does not need to suffer the appetite as in the case of diets and other methods.
The balloon is taken inside the stomach with water in the form of a capsule. After which it is inflated. This inflated balloon takes up most of the place inside the stomach when filled with saline water leaving less space for food.
With this balloon, the patients lose around 10% to 15% of their body weight. The results of the treatment stay there for longer times and if the patient wants to lose excess weight two balloons can be inserted at a time. Visible outcomes come within 6 months of the procedure.
How Long Will the Results Will Stay?
The outcomes of the procedure will start getting visible within 6 months. The results will stay there for a year if the patient sustains the diet and exercises along with taking the procedure, the person loses 10% to 15% of the weight.
Benefits of the Treatment:
There are numerous advantages of the procedure. These are the ones present below:
- Patients lose ten to fifteen percent of their weight
- With exercise and a proper diet, you can achieve your desired weight loss
- BMI, body fats, and BP of a person are tackled by the process
- A non-invasive procedure
- No permanent alterations
- No extra recovery time and maintenance are required
- Side effects of the treatment are minimal
- Safe and secure procedure
People who have the following are the perfect candidates to go for the Allurion Gastric Balloon in Abu Dhabi. The candidacy criteria are:
- You are eligible for the treatment if you have a BMI of 27 or more
- Your medical history can support the treatment
- The patient is an adult
- You have no gastrointestinal issues or infections
- Individuals are ready to change their lifestyles
- You have not undergone any esophageal surgery before
What is the Pre-Procedure?
There are many steps you need to follow before going for the final treatment. The care is:
- The patient should consult with his doctor and discuss every single detail
- Try to stay hydrated and have plenty of water
- Take medicines prescribed by the doctor and eliminate the medications that are not recommended by the doctor or they are for blood thinning
- Drink fluids and eat a healthy diet
- Stop smoking and eliminate alcohol consumption
Weight Loss Journey by Allurion Balloon:
The aim of the balloon is to assist in changing the lifestyle by losing weight and this is done by a capsule. The capsule is eaten with water. Using an X-ray, this balloon will be placed. The doctor will then injects 550 ml of water inside that balloon to cause inflation. This puffy balloon will give a sense of a filled abdomen even after eating less. The overall process time is around 15 minutes.
This procedure will take around 4 months for deflation. There is no need for endoscopes in this procedure. The balloon after deflation will be excreted out of the body in a natural way. This non-invasive treatment is painless and does not require anesthesia or other additional efforts
The post-care that the individual needs is:
- Do not take part in heavy exercises for around a week and more
- After 15 days you can start eating foods you like
- Eat 3 meals a day
- Avoid drinks and eatables at a time
- Start walking for 10 minutes a day
Cost of the Treatment:
The cost for the Allurion Gastric Balloon in Abu Dhabi ranges from 13,000 AED to 16,000 AED. There are many factors that can affect the price of the procedure. These are the:
- Location of the clinic
- Number of follow-up sessions
- Condition of the individual
- Experience of the surgeon
- Services of the clinic
The cost of the treatment can be generally told by the page but the exact charges can only be given on consultation with the doctor.
No More Wait, Get off the Weight Now!
Weight loss now with non-invasive ways rather than painful surgeries! Come to Enfield Royal Clinic and get your required suitable treatment with us. We have the best weight loss surgeons here who can provide you with the best weight loss plans and services. You get the results in a shorter period of time. If you are willing to obtain the treatment or you desire to discuss your condition with the doctor for proper guidance you need to fill out the form that is present below.
The risks attached to the treatment are usually nausea, vomiting, and acid reflux. But these will go away within a short time. Yes, the patients can swallow the Allurion Gastric Balloon without any complication. If there is someone who feels difficulty in eating the capsule, physicians help them. After 1 to 2 days, the individual can return to daily activities. Some people have more side effects which means that they need additional time. When around 4 months passed, the balloon is removed naturally through the gastrointestinal tract.
The risks attached to the treatment are usually nausea, vomiting, and acid reflux. But these will go away within a short time.
Yes, the patients can swallow the Allurion Gastric Balloon without any complication. If there is someone who feels difficulty in eating the capsule, physicians help them.
After 1 to 2 days, the individual can return to daily activities. Some people have more side effects which means that they need additional time.
When around 4 months passed, the balloon is removed naturally through the gastrointestinal tract.