Get a youthful appearance with the best non-invasive treatment!
As the age increases, the signs of aging start showing as well. One of the first aging signs that appear is the loosening of skin which causes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This starts with the face and hands. There is no cure to stop the process of aging, but with the advancement of cosmetic treatments, its signs can be reversed to make the person look youthful. There are surgical and non-surgical methods adopted by dermatologists. One of the best non-invasive laser treatments for Fine Lines and wrinkles removal in Abu Dhabi is offered by the Enfield Royal Clinic.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The procedure aims to enhance the appearance of the patient by addressing several skin problems. One of the biggest skin problems faced by people with growing age is the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines that are caused by the loosening of skin. The skin is to be tightened, tone to be evened out, and pigmentation and scars are to be made less visible.
The treatment results in improving the appearance of the otherwise loose skin by skin tightening it and fighting off other skin problems. The skin tone becomes even as pigmentation is removed. It also reduces the appearance of any types of scars on the skin.
The results may take some time to be visible and also require several sessions depending on the skin condition and desired results. However, once the results start appearing it leaves the patients happy and satisfied.
- The laser beams are specific and directed only to the problem areas
- It clears the skin making it smooth
- The person looks youthful and refreshed
- The skin tone becomes even as it also treats pigmentation
- The procedure is very safe and takes only a few minutes to conduct
- The appearance is enhanced which ultimately increases then the confidence of a person
- Somebody who does not suffer from any serious skin condition
- A person who has visible signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines
- A candidate who does not smoke or can stop smoking
- A mentally prepared and a physically healthy person
- Someone who does not suffer from any type of skin allergies
- A person who has realistic expectations from the treatment
How Does it Work?
The treatment works by exposing the problem areas with lines and wrinkles to a high-energy laser beam using a special device. The device only targets the area(s) to be treated as it is very specific. The laser tightens the loose skin which results in the removal of wrinkles and fine lines. It also evens out the skin tone and improves the overall texture of the skin.
There are some other techniques and methods used by skin care professionals to address the wrinkles and fine lines:
- Chemical peel
- Laser and radiofrequency
The dermatologist gives instructions to prepare the candidate for the procedure. The individual is advised to:
- Minimize the exposure to the sun and use a good sunscreen
- Keep the skin moisturized
- Do not apply makeup or any other skin product before coming for the treatment
- Shave off the hair on the areas to be treated
The procedure usually takes an hour to conduct however if the size of the treatment area is big and wrinkles are deep, the duration of the treatment may increase.
- The skin is first cleansed and thoroughly disinfected using a disinfecting solution or soap
- The area to be treated is then marked and numbed using a numbing cream or local anesthetic
- The doctor may also use ice to numb the area
- A device is used that emits a laser beam on certain areas
- After the treatment, a soothing ointment is given to be applied to the areas exposed to the laser
- Several sessions are required depending on the condition of the patient and their expected results. The gap between each session is usually a month and a half.
- Post treatment instructions are given by the dermatologist to follow to achieve optimum results.
- The ointment given and medications prescribed are to be applied and taken on time according to the prescription
- Unnecessary sun exposure should be avoided and a high SPF sunscreen is to be used
- A cold compress should be applied on regions exposed to laser light.
- Keeping the skin moisturized and hydrated
- Avoid smoking as it affects the results
- The skin after the treatment is often red and swollen
- The recipient may feel some discomfort and itchiness in the treated region
- The skin is usually sensitive after the procedure and needs extra care
The final cost of the treatment depends on the size of the area being treated, the number of sessions required, and the current condition of the patient. It is to be determined by the dermatologist after an initial checkup and consultation. On average the cost ranges from AED 1,000 to AED 2,000 per session.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the treatment are long-lasting and last for a long time. However, the future of the results depends on the maintenance of the skin by the recipient. The natural process of aging cannot be stopped so the fine lines may start appearing again. When the results start to fade, the individual can get the treatment again.
Book an Appointment!
If you are looking for the best Fine Lines and wrinkles removal in Abu Dhabi, fill-up the form given below and get a free initial consultation with the finest doctors at the Enfield Royal Clinic.