One of the latest techniques in the field of aesthetic treatments is the use of injections to enlarge the size of the breast, buttocks, or any other body part. These injections consist of a gel-like solution made up of hyaluronic acid that when injected into the treatment regions provides a fuller and a rounder shape. These are the Macrolane Injections in Abu Dhabi that are administered by an experienced skin care specialist to achieve the results desired by the individual.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to enhance and increase the size of the treatment area(s). It is mostly used to increase the size and shape of the breasts and buttocks of an individual by providing them with volume. It provides natural and appealing results.
- The treatment is quick and only takes a few minutes to carry out
- There is no scarring after the procedure and the results look natural
- The recovery time is short and only takes some days to heal
- The results are comparable to the surgical procedures
- Enhances the shape of breasts
- The effects of the injections last for a long time
- It gives the person the desired contouring of the treated region
The injections result in enhancement of the treated regions. The effects can be seen instantly however the final results take some time to be visible. this is because the filler takes time to settle into the treated areas and also recovery period takes some days.
- A healthy person who does not suffer from any serious disease or condition
- Anyone who does not want to undergo a surgical procedure to enhance their body part
- Someone who is not happy with the way their body appears
- A person who has realistic expectations from the injections
- Someone who does not want permanent results
- An individual who wants to enhance their breast or buttocks
How does Macrolane Work?
It works by injecting the body filler into the region that the recipient wants to enhance. It is mostly used to enlarge breast size or buttocks or to improve their shape. It is administered under the skin using a cannula or a syringe and then molded into the shape that is desired by the recipient. The filler stays in the treated region for as long as a year or two.
For the Macrolane Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, the treatment area is first cleaned and then marked where the solution is to be administered
- Using a local anesthetic the area is then numbed to avoid any discomfort to the recipient during the treatment
- The dermatologist then makes small incisions through which using a syringe or a cannula, the solution is injected under the skin
- Using removable or dissolvable sutures, the incisions are then closed
- These are later bandaged to minimize the risk of infection or bleeding from the stitches
- The whole procedure only takes an hour or two depending on the expected results of the recipient and the complexity of the procedure
- Right after getting the injections, the recipient is to rest for some time before they are allowed to go home
- The incisions are to be kept dry and clean to avoid any chances of infection
- Intensive exercise is to be avoided for the first couple of days after the procedure
Other instructions provided by the doctor should be followed to achieve the best possible results, pace up the healing and avoid any complications. The recovery period is usually short and it only takes a few days to recover after the treatment.
- The injected areas might be bruised and swollen
- The area may feel itchy but it is strictly advised not to scratch the region at all to avoid complications
- The results are not permanent and the recipient needs to get the treatment repeated to maintain the results
The average cost for the treatment ranges from AED – to AED –. The actual cost varies from person to person and is decided by the dermatologist after the initial consultation and checkup keeping in mind the factors that affect the cost. These factors include the amount of solution required to achieve desired results and the expertise of the doctor.
How Long does Macrolane Last?
The results of the injections are not permanent and last for a year or two. However, when the recipient feels the results are fading away, they can get the procedure repeated to maintain the results.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal clinic has the finest skin care specialists, dermatologists, and surgeons in Abu Dhabi that uses the latest technology and modern techniques to provide guaranteed and desired results. The trained staff of the clinic makes sure that the clients and patients are relaxed and comfortable. The safety of our patient are taken very seriously thereby all the Covid 19 protocols are still in place and strictly followed. Our patient-centric approaches make the patients our number one priority
Book a Consultation!
The form provided below allows you to book a free consultation for Macrolane Injections in Abu Dhabi with our skin care professionals.