Women get busy when they get involved in their children and married life. In these activities, they forget to take care of their selves. But she should know what’s going on inside her body and if her breast part is healthy or not. Although screening and analysis for breast cancer are important for every girl and lady but especially when a woman enters the age of 40’s she should be more concerned. For this purpose different screening techniques have been made. One of the best methods is Breast Cancer Screening in Abu Dhabi. By this, you can get verification if any tumors are present or if there is a chance of their formation in the future!
Table of Content
What is Breast Cancer Screening?
A procedure that verifies the presence or absence of tumors in the breast area. These are done as a precaution to check the signs or symptoms of breast cancer. This technique has protected a lot of women from dying from the disease as early diagnosis helped them get timely treatment. The screening is done every two to three years. Different methods are used to do breast screening. There is no breast cancer screening age, women of every age can opt for the treatment.
The outcomes of the screening process will be visible after 1 to 2 weeks. In the results, you will get to know if you are suspected of breast cancer in the future or not. When the procedure is done by an expert doctor the outcomes will be 100% accurate.
- As it is a diagnosis process the first and the most important benefit of this is the pre-knowing of the tumors, if present in the breast.
- Also, the procedure will make you sure about the early signs of breast cancer.
- You will get timely treatment.
- The ratio of deaths from this cancer has decreased due to this screening.
- Improved quality of life and good health.
- An early diagnosis will save you from spending an excessive amount of money on the treatment.
- The radiation level is low that’s why your breast will not bear much radioactivity.
Symptoms of Breast Cancer:
The signs that are related to breast cancer are as follows:
- If you are feeling any new lumps or bumps in your chest area or in the underarms
- Swelling in the breast region or pain
- When your nipples are getting red or you facing irritation in that area
- Discharge from the nipples
- Sudden changes in the shape and measures of the breast occur
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
- Every woman who is of adult age and entering her 50s must opt for the procedure.
- If you have someone in your family that suffered from breast cancer then you have a higher risk of developing the disease.
- Women who have a history of cancer are perfect nominees for the therapy.
- If you want to know about your breast health and also to get an inexpensive treatment you can go for this screening.
- This screening can be done for every gender it is not restricted to just females.
Kinds of Breast Cancer Screening:
Different types of processes are done for breast Cancer Screening in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain:
Mammography is a process of detecting the health of the breast and checking the symptoms of breast cancer. In this technique, the patient will be told to place their breast between the plates of a mammogram. A scanner will take pictures of the breast to deeply analyze the tissue production in that region. Images will be taken from the top and bottom one after the other by repeating the procedure. These visuals will be observed after it. The mammography procedure is simple it may cause some irritation but there will be no pain.
Magnetic imaging resonance is done for patients who are at greater risk of having breast cancer also to obtain a verification after the mammography and ultrasound the doctor will go for this procedure. The process detects cancer as well other abnormalities in the breast area. This is carried out by taking images of the affected area which will, at last, get combined to achieve a detailed scenario.
There is a diagnosis in which the tissues from the suspected area are taken out with the help of a VAD device to examine if there is an issue in that body part. The sample taken by the pathologists will be sent to the lab for detection. After proper analysis, these will be sent back to the clinic and the patient will get to know about her condition.
Digital Breast Tomosynthesis:
The latest form of mammography does not use high-frequency X-rays. The patient will not get exposed to intense rays but the results of the screening will remain the same. Individuals get to know if they have cancer and will get treatment urgently. By this the chances of being helped increase.
In order to get the treatment patient needs to take off clothes. Also, it is advised not to wear any kind of jewelry on the testing day. You will wear a gown or lose clothes. Use of any sort of lotion or creams under the rams are restricted. These all advice if not followed will cause inconvenience during the procedure.
The risks related to the screening are:
- A small ratio of pain
The price for Breast Cancer Screening in Abu Dhabi range from AED 100 TO AED 600. The charges may fluctuate depending on different factors.
Why Enfield Royal Clinic?
Our Enfield Royal Clinic is offering this diagnosis for several years to its patients & this has proved really successful in saving the lives of many women because of early breast cancer verification. As this is a sensitive procedure so it should be done by expert professionals. We have pathologists who have been working in this field for several years. If you have any suspicions about your breast health then you should opt for the screening procedure. The process is also in range and affordable.