In Abu Dhabi, our clinic is providing home nurse services for pregnant candidates. Our experienced experts are dedicated to providing compassionate care to pregnant candidates in the comfort of their own homes. We are trusted, to provide the best maternity nurses, nannies, and experts in UAE. If any individual is seeking a Home Nurse for Pregnancy in Abu Dhabi, then we are here to find a caring, experienced, and dependable nanny or nurse to suit your requirements
Table of Content
Mother Care in Abu Dhabi:
Mother care, also known as maternity care is one of the most essential home nursing care assistance that is delivered by our trained experts. Anyhow, our attention begins to follow the mother and baby’s health meanwhile various pregnancy stages, our expert registered nurse, and trained caregiver will take care of the mother and do the following tasks:
- Pregnant mothers are monitored at home.
- Observing important signs such as pulse rate, blood pressure, body temperature, and breathing rate).
- Test your blood sugar and keep a record of the results for future review.
- Set up nutrition plans for expectant mothers and provide them with nursing needs.
- Accompanying candidates to outpatient appointments for prenatal care.
- Assist expectant ladies in exercising.
- Preparing medical records and monitoring expectant mothers.
- Providing pregnant women with psychological and emotional support while respecting their privacy.
- Preparing the candidate and her family at home about health issues related to pregnancy and infant care.
- Assist the mother and get her ready to give birth.
- After a caesarean section, providing care & instructions.
- Prepare mothers about breastfeeding and knowledge of newborn care.
Our Services Include:
At Enfield Royal Clinic, our experts are providing health education, pre & post-birth assessment and care.
Our home nurse will provide health education, such as:
- Feeding properly.
- Management of pain.
- Changing clothes and diapers properly.
- Safety of child, properly handling or carrying a baby.
- A step-by-step guide on the stages of pregnancy is provided.
- Providing help and support from delivery until giving birth.
- Relaxation exercises and techniques, proper breathing, meditation, etc.
- Care of wounds, whether the post-surgical operation, C-section or normal delivery.
Pre and Post-Birth Assessment & Care:
At our clinic, we have nurses that will be provided with the candidates for home care for pregnant ladies to help them.
Pre-Birth Assessment and Care:
- Improving circulation of blood.
- Reducing maternal weight gain.
- Relieve pain in the lower back.
- Assist in reducing to prevent leg cramps, swelling, constipation, varicose veins and gestational diabetes.
Post-Birth Assessment and Care:
- Reduce weight.
- Enhancing self-confidence.
- Assistance in proper posture.
- Recover quickly after giving birth.
- Assisting in increasing stamina and energy.
We provide home care services at convenience and on schedule according to our valuable candidates. It enables them to receive the assistance they require without interference. We have staff on hand around-the-clock to provide the assistance they require.
The Best Home Nurse Service in Abu Dhabi!
Our home care services are tailored to meet unique needs and include personalised care plans that work for them and their family. We take care of the physical and mental well-being of each patient, regardless of how straightforward, particular, or complex their case may be to obtain care services that are entirely centred around your preferences, lifestyle, and needs.
If you are looking for a clinic for maternity care service, please book us now by filling out the below form. Taking care of yourself and your unborn child while pregnant is essential, and we value your trust in choosing our trained nursing staff whether night nurse or day shift to assist our valuable candidate. We care to give reasonable home care service.