The components that characterize a harmonious and pleasant face are many and are often due to the respect of the proportions between the three-thirds of the face. The lower third is undoubtedly one of the most critical areas for a slender and defined face. It is mainly composed of 5 areas: the lips, the perioral region, the mandibular region, the chin, and the sub-chin region. In the chin region, a certain amount of excess fat can give a poorly defined profile. The Chin Liposuction in Abu Dhabi can help solve all these problems.
Table of Content
- Cost: 5999 AED to 9999 AED
- Results: Permanently defined jawline and improved double chin.
- Back to work: Within a week
- Duration of Treatment: 30 to 40 mins
- Type of Procedure: Non-invasive
Essence of Treatment:
The surgery is performed outpatient under local anesthesia, combined with sedation. A minimal incision under the chin allows the introduction of a special micro-cannula of only two millimeters in diameter with which excess fatty tissue is aspirated, thus recreating the definition of the detachment between the jaw and neck, restoring the proportions of the cheeks and eliminating the unpleasant effect of being one with the neck.
A simple and minimally invasive fat melting technique under the chin. It is a truly effective remedy to eliminate localized fat with concrete and visible results. After the procedure, patients typically experience a noticeable improvement in their facial profile. The removal of excess fat creates a sleeker and more youthful appearance in the chin and neck area, enhancing the overall harmony of the face.
- Enhance overall facial harmony.
- Can be customized.
- Leads to quicker recovery.
- Less visible scarring.
- This could be done in a short time period.
- Can be combined with other procedures like face lifts.
- Also redefines neck appearance.
- Diminish the aging signs.
The best candidate for the treatment is someone who has the following conditions:
- Who has a fatty accumulation in the region under the chin with limited skin ptosis?
- Patients who have a thick, poorly delineated neck in the sub-chin region
- The patient must have good skin quality
- Patients with stable weight or, in any case, with the intention, if they are overweight, to reach average weight in the months following the surgical procedure.
- The skin of this region should not be flabby and sagging
- The fat must be located superficially and not below the muscles
- To eliminate this fatty deposit, there are surgical and non-surgical techniques.
- Of course, surgical techniques have a more critical and very long-lasting effect.
The pre-surgery protocol is a list of the procedures to follow to prepare for the chin liposuction surgery, in which the following indications are found:
- It is recommended to avoid taking aspirin ten days before double chin liposuction surgery, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, vitamin E, and alcohol, 72 hours before liposuction surgery.
- The patient should be reminded that mainly based on fruit and vegetables on the day of the double chin liposuction surgery.
The procedure is usually performed under local anesthesia with moderate sedation in a certified and equipped room. In the case of combined treatment of other areas, it can be performed under general anesthesia.
The operation begins with three incisions, a central one immediately under the chin and two lateral ones on the sides of the mandible, from which a certain amount of tumescent solution with adrenaline and local anesthetic is infiltrated.
After the infiltration phase, after waiting 10-15 minutes for the effect of adrenaline, the liposuction part begins, which is carried out with a spatula-shaped cannula that mechanically eliminates the excess fatty tissue without damaging the dermis.
The operation lasts about 40-60 minutes, and at the end of it, minor points will be removed in 5-7 days.
Typical in the first two days, a slight loss of serum-blood fluid from these points where a small dressing will be packaged.
Recovery and Aftercare:
The rehabilitation period will follow the following steps:
- The inflammation and edema in the neck will be present for several weeks, and in some patients, bruises or minor bruises may appear, which will disappear once the process wears off.
- The affected area will be preserved with gauze and bandages during the first days.
- It is essential to stay in a slightly humid and clean place to avoid infection.
- In the first week after the operation, the swelling will gradually decrease, and you can return to work.
- It will be essential to apply sunscreen to protect the skin
Cost of Chin Liposuction in Abu Dhabi:
The Chin Liposuction Cost in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 5999 to AED 9999. The cost varies depending on several factors, including the number of sessions, the doctor’s qualification, the clinic level, and the location. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation and assess the desired results.
Book an Appointment!
If you are looking for Chin Liposuction in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain, fill out the consultation form below to book an appointment with experts at Enfield Royal Clinic.
For most of the time, the procedure stays there forever. But with aging the skin gets droopy and the saginess may occur but this happens with time. So mostly the outcomes are longer.
The patient may feel bleeding and bruises with the process. There are no severe risks that are related to the procedure. No infections can happen after the method.
As the method is the minimally invasive one there are no chances to get the incision. The cuts after the strategy heal with time and no scars and wounds are found.
With the cure, the face of a person appears slimmer and more contoured. Due to various chin liposuction techniques, you can have many benefits.
You should sleep in a position in which you are elevated. With this position, the cuts and incisions are protected and no infections are formed.