Give your skin a second chance, and Get Chemical Peels!
Superficial chemical peeling is the most common method related to the non-surgical skin rejuvenation of the face, hands, and other areas of the body. One of the main causes of skin aging is its age-related changes associated with the inability to self-exfoliate dead epithelial cells.
Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi are often recommended for those clients who in the future to undergo more serious cosmetological interventions like deep chemical peeling, ultrasound cleaning, and various mesotherapy procedures. Regular superficial peeling can significantly improve the complexion, smooth out fine expression lines, cleanse pores and normalize the micro-texture of the skin.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: 90 minutes
- Results last: 2 to 6 months
- Side Effects: swelling or irritation on the skin
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
- The technique is aimed at eliminating imperfections in the skin of the face and body.
- To make the skin smooth, to even out the color, for the removal of pigment spots, scars and stretch marks
- For disappearing the post-acne altogether, to normalise the function of the sebaceous glands.
Chemical skin peels in Abu Dhabi will refresh and rejuvenate the face, remove age spots, stimulate the active production of hyaluronic acid, achieve restoration of the density and elasticity of the epidermis, rejuvenate the structure of the dermis and restore the protective properties of the skin.
Types of Chemical Peels:
Following are the types of Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain.
It is the most gentle and safest way to refresh and rejuvenate the face, and neck. The effect is only on the uppermost layer of the skin, therefore side effects during this procedure are practically excluded. The rehabilitation takes about the same time as the weekend.
Its effect extends to the entire structure of the epidermis up to the basement membrane. This is a very effective procedure, but the patient should be prepared for unpleasant sensations with a middle peeling, the concentration of acids is higher than with superficial manipulations, so the degree of skin damage is greater. The procedure involves further rehabilitation at home for about 7-10 days due to severe redness and peeling of the skin.
It is the most impressive in its action, but also the most traumatic. This is a serious chemical burn that damages the skin. This procedure is carried out under anesthesia and only in a hospital setting. The rehabilitation period after deep peeling can take months, however, the effect of it will last for several years.
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
The specialist of the skin will decide if you are good for superficial chemical peels or not. You are a perfect individual if your skin has the following:
- Severely sun-damaged.
- Have medium wrinkles.
- Deep acne scars
- Blemishes on the skin.
- Patchy Skin
- No infectious diseases
- No allergies or chronic diseases
- No diabetes
- Not pregnant or lactating
- No psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, damaged skin, sunburn, or active herpes.
Getting Chemical Peeling is beneficial. You need to carefully prepare your skin and take care of it in advance. Here are 5 easy ways to prepare for your chemical peel:
- Consult with a professional to discuss your skincare habits, medications, skin type, and allergies.
- Make sure the skin you choose matches well with your skin tone.
- Excessive unprotected sun exposure can damage your skin further. Therefore, avoid exposing the treated area to ultraviolet rays for at least three months before starting treatment.
- Take a break from using makeup
- Make sure you drink enough water 48 hours before your appointment.
What to Expect During Chemical Peeling:
The treatment for Chemical Peel Abu Dhabi at Enfield Royal Clinic takes up to 30 minutes. Like other types of beauty therapies, surface peeling is carried out in three stages: preparatory, cleaning itself, and final.
- Initially, with the help of water and mild soap solutions, impurities are removed from the treated surface, dust particles, sweat, excess sebum, and the remains of decorative cosmetics.
- This is followed by the application of special gels and cold steaming masks, which is necessary to increase the effectiveness of the peeling due to the opening of the pores.
- In the next stage, the preparation for the peeling itself is applied by the application method using a brush, the choice of the remedy depends on the type of action.
- At the final stage, a peeling cream or mask with absorbed dead cells and micropore contents is removed with water and cosmetic wipes.
- To relieve minor skin irritation and improve blood flow, the master performs a light massage and applies a soothing cream. The whole complex of manipulations takes about 10-20 minutes.
Follow up Care:
The treated areas take seven to 14 days to heal after a deep chemical peel of the skin. Deeper chemical peels may take a little longer.
- It is important that chemical peels do not flake off or build up on the skin, as they can disrupt the skin’s natural healing cycle and increase the chance of infection.
- Be careful with your skin and handle it carefully with sensitive products.
- Continue to moisturize your skin, as usual, using an SPF sunscreen every day and avoiding direct sunlight if possible.
- It’s also important to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
Pros and Cons of Chemical Peeling:
Chemical peeling is successful, having numerous pros & a few cons, including:
- Evens the skin tone
- Superficial wrinkles are smoothened
- Balances the texture of the skin
- Lessens the damage caused by the sun
- Compatible for every type of skin
- Eliminates acne & cleans the blocked pores
- Reinstates the normal skin
- Skin moisture is balanced
- Brightens the complexion
Cost of Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi:
The cost of Superficial Chemical Peel in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 599 to AED 999. The actual cost of the peel is affected by several factors like the number of sessions required and the technique used.
Best Skincare Clinic in Abu Dhabi:
Wondering about the procedure of chemical peel? Enfield Royal Clinic is here to let you get rid of skin that is sun-damaged, the scar of acne that is deep, wrinkles, and skin discoloration of the skin. if you are appealing to having healthy-looking skin and brighter skin then consult our experts who are best at dealing with several issues of the skin. For more details fill out the form below or call us, we are here for you!
If you are looking for Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi & UAE, you can contact Enfield Royal Clinic to book an appointment and learn about the process in detail.
Do not use deep moisturizers and lotions after the process as they can affect the skin, also sun exposure must be avoided and applying chemical products should be stopped.
These chemical peels must be applied on the face for around 2 weeks. After this time, the results will become visible. The patient may feel redness after the process.
The downtime for the process is around 2 to 3 weeks. After this time, the redness and swelling get reduced and you get back to your normal routine.
Most people observe the outcomes even with a single session. As the process involves the exfoliants it helps in improving the quality of skin with the one treatment.
You should try sleeping on your back so that your face can not touch the pillow, otherwise, it can cause the peel off early than the time.
You can take a shower and can wash yourself after the process but you should take care that the shampoo and the soaps do not come in contact with the facial skin.
Most of the patients need to receive almost 4 to 6 sessions with a gap of 1 or 2 months. The exact number of sessions depends on the needs and conditions of the patient.
The results of the treatment are long-lasting and if you want to maintain the outcomes some additional sessions will be required.
After the process, you may feel pain and irritation so it is best to use the ice packs and wraps to deal with the aching and discomfort. This must be used for just 24 hours.
Yes, it is normal and okay if you wear a mask on your face as it does not impact the effect of the process.