Reverse the signs of aging with a quick and simple procedure!
Growing age brings with it many problems whether medical or physical. It also affects the appearance of a person. The loosening of the skin due to loss of volume on the face is something faced by every individual. This may make them self-conscious. Surgical procedures are often scary for people as they do not wish to undergo invasive treatments. For such people, there is a non-invasive, temporary but very effective treatment to tighten and plump up the skin. It is the Botulinum Toxin Injections in Abu Dhabi. Apart from improving the appearance of an individual by making them look young, these injections are useful for other medical reasons as well.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The toxin may be used for medical or cosmetic purposes. For medical purposes, it treats several conditions like migraines, neck spasms, lazy eye, etc. For cosmetic purposes, it reverses the signs of aging by getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines, plumping, and tightening the skin. It also treats the problem of excessive sweating in people who have overactive sweat glands.
- The procedure is simple and quick
- It is safe and cost-effective
- The confidence of the candidate is enhanced
- The person looks youthful and refreshed
- It improves the life quality of a person
- It reduces sweating thus minimizing the chances of bad odor
- The recipient’s appearance is enhanced
The procedure is very effective and results are guaranteed. It removes the appearance of wrinkles and also stops excessive sweating in people with overactive sweat glands. The results start becoming visible after 3 to 4 days and last for several months.
- Anybody who is fir medically and does not suffer from any skin condition or disease
- A woman who is not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Someone who is older than 18 years of age
- A candidate who does not have unrealistic experience from the treatment
- Somebody who wants to enhance their appearance by removing the wrinkle lines
- Any person who does not have an allergic reaction to the Toxin
How does it Work?
The treatment works by administering the Toxin into the areas it is required. The toxin blocks the signals to the nerves in the area it is injected. This paralyzes the muscles because of which they are unable to contract. This removes the wrinkles and fine lines and also stops sweating in the area administered.
It is a very simple procedure and does require any intensive preparation before the treatment. The skincare specialist carries out a patch test to check how the recipient’s body reacts to the toxin and whether they get an allergic reaction or not.
The medical history is also reviewed and a physical examination is taken to check the problem areas. Instructions are then provided by the doctor that contains the things to avoid like supplements, blood-thinning medicines, alcohol consumption, smoking, etc.
- The area to be treated is first cleaned to remove any traces of makeup or dirt by using a disinfecting solution or soap
- The area is then numbed with a local anesthetic or numbing cream. Ice packs may also be used by the doctor
- Once it is numbed, a fine needle is used to administer the toxin into the problem areas where it is required
- After the injections, soothing cream or cold compress is applied to minimize the discomfort and pain
- The treatment only takes a few minutes to carry out
Aftercare and Recovery:
- Initially, right after the treatment, the recipient feels pain and slight discomfort for which a soothing cream or a cold compress is to be applied to the treated region.
- Pain-relieving medications may also be taken to minimize the discomfort.
- The area is not to be scratched or touched especially on the day of treatment
- It is to be kept clean and dry until the injection sites heal
The recovery period is usually only a few days for the swelling to reside and bruising to fade away.
Uses of Botox:
- To reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- To treat neck spasms
- To reduce excessive sweating
- Treat overactive bladder
- Fix lazy eye
- Treat migraines
- The site where the toxin is administered is swollen and red after the procedure
- The recipient may feel slight discomfort in the treated area
- The individual may feel some nausea and headache on the day of treatment
The average cost of treatment ranges from AED 299 to AED 2,999. The actual is determined by the skin care specialist after initial consultation and checkup depending on the amount of the Toxin used and the number of sessions required.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the injections are not permanent but last for a few months. On average it takes 4 or 5 months before the results start fading. When the results start fading, the recipient can get the injections again.
Book an Appointment!
Get a free initial consultation with the experienced skincare professional at the Enfield Royal Clinic for the Botulinum Toxin Injections in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain by filling up the consultation form given below.