Get the body of your dreams without stress and commitment.
Almost all females desire to have a gorgeous thin shaped body free of fat. Strict diets, strenuous exercises, pricey massage treatments, and other body-shaping methods are frequently used for this purpose. Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi is one of the most effective methods for removing localized fat deposits. It’s a technique for destroying fat cells in specific body parts. The fatty layer can be destroyed manually with the use of a laser, ultrasound, or other methods.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: 30 minutes to an hour
- Results last: Permanent
- Side Effects: swelling or irritation on the skin
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
Essence of Procedure:
The main aim of the process is to provide:
- A more contoured and aesthetic body shape for the patients
- A reduced fat proportion in the body
- Skin tightening effect so that the there is no skin sagginess
- A boost up in the confidence of a person
The treatment has the following advantages:
Short Recovery Time: A short period of rehabilitation without becoming isolated or leaving everyday tasks for too long
No Discomfort: The treatment is performed under local anesthesia on an outpatient basis and causes no discomfort or pain.
Versatility: The ability to remove fat from locations where surgical liposuction is not possible: upper abdomen, knees, cheekbones, chin, forearms, etc.
The body’s silhouette steadily improves over time after laser lipolysis. The skin becomes more elastic, and the circumference of the treated portions of the body gradually shrinks. The ultimate outcomes are long-lasting, with the full effect visible after a few weeks.
The best candidate for the Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi is someone not having any of these problems:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Traumatic damage to the skin in the intervention
- Inflammatory and allergic diseases of the skin in an intervention
- Viral infections of the skin
- Chronic pathologies of the heart and blood vessels.
What Areas can be Treated?
You can fix any region with laser liposuction:
- Face (chin, area under the eyes)
- Buttocks or hips
- Inside surface of hands
Furthermore, because the treatment removes excess fat and encourages the formation of collagen and elastin, it can be used in areas with drooping skin. This has a lifting effect, making the skin toned, youthful, and free of stretch marks.
The main stage for laser treatments is a consultation with a surgeon. He conducts a thorough examination of the patient, decides on the amount of fatty tissue to be removed, and conducts a series of standard tests.
After anesthesia, the doctor:
- Makes a small puncture in the required area (diameter 0.2 mm).
- Introduces a special cannula with optical fiber into the thickness of adipose tissue.
- A laser is inserted through the cannula.
- A laser beam with long water of 1064 nm destroys fat cells and stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- The laser cannula is removed from the tissues.
- The puncture site is treated with an antiseptic and covered with a sterile bandage.
- After the intervention, the patient remains in the clinic for several hours under the supervision of specialists.
Recovery and Rehabilitation:
A few hours after the manipulation, the patient can return home. In the first days, small hematomas and slight swelling may persist. However, this does not prevent you from returning to your usual way of life immediately.
For the recovery period to proceed safely, it is necessary to adhere to several recommendations:
- Refusal to visit the sauna, bath, and solarium for 2-3 weeks after the manipulation
- Wearing special compression underwear for 1-2 months after the procedure
- Abstinence from heavy physical labor and sports for 2-3 weeks
- It is also necessary to come to the control examination at the doctor’s time to evaluate the result.
The cost of Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 6999 to AED 14999. The cost varies depending on several factors, including the number of sessions, doctor’s qualification, and clinic level. The doctor will determine the actual price after the initial consultation.
Book an Appointment!
Get in touch with experts at Enfield Royal Clinic to get laser liposuction. Fill out the consultation form below to book an appointment.
It is advised to receive the treatment 2 to 3 times a week for a month. This is an overall treatment session of 9 to 18 depending on the candidate’s needs.
Individuals who are physically and mentally active and the candidates with an ideal weight and realistic approach are perfect for the treatment.
Yes, the outcomes of the treatment are permanent, if the patient continues to maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet with the procedure.
Before the treatment, your doctor will apply local anaesthesia to the targeted area and you will not feel any pain due to numbness. Thus, the process becomes painless.
The side effects of laser liposuction involve slight swelling, pain and bruising. All, these effects get sideways after a few days.
The healing time for the laser lipo is about 7 days which is lower than traditional liposuction. There will be less bruising and swelling after the process.
Around 5 litres of fats can be eliminated with this process. Relying on the cosmetic goals of the patient the required amount of fat is withdrawn. .