Are you ready to take the first step towards a healthier, happier you? If you’ve been on a continuous journey to shed those extra pounds, but traditional weight loss methods have left you feeling frustrated and defeated, then it’s time to discover a revolutionary solution: Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty (ESG). This cutting-edge procedure is changing lives and helping people like you achieve their weight loss goals with minimal invasiveness and maximum results. Continue reading to learn more about Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty Abu Dhabi and schedule an appointment now.
Table of Content
What is Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty?
An endoscopic suturing device is used to decrease the size of the stomach in a minimally invasive way. The device is inserted into your throat and then into your stomach where the sutures will be done. The endoscope is a flexible long tube that is inserted into the stomach. There is a candidacy criterion for the process but there is less risk of complications in this procedure as compared to other weight loss procedures. You can achieve long-term results from the treatment.
- Cost: Starting from 45,000 AED
- Results: Slim and Smart Body
- Duration: Above an hour
- Type of Procedure: Minimal Invasive
The treatment has shown results immediately and in the long term. Studies have shown that patients lose around 18% of their weight through the procedure. Also, the treatment has improved the health of patients by enhancing sugar levels and improving blood pressure. The results of the procedure are accurate when done by an expert doctor.
There are many advantages of Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty in Abu Dhabi. These are the ones present below:
- Patients can lose weight immediately by up to 20%
- This is a non-surgical way of losing weight
- There is a low-risk chance the procedure
- Enhances health and improves blood pressure as well as sugar level
- The process is flexible i.e the sutures applied on the stomach can be removed when needed
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
The ideal candidates for the procedure are the ones who have the following attributes:
- Individuals with a body mass of 30 and 40
- Didn’t get the results by other weight loss methods
- People who have a realistic approach to the treatment and are ready for exercise and diet
- People who have no medical history that can affect the surgery and its outcomes
- Individuals who are ready to follow the post-care
- Want to boost their confidence
Preparation for the Process:
To proceed with the procedure, the patient needs to follow a preparatory phase. In this phase, your doctor will do some laboratory tests. Your doctor may tell you to avoid some things before the treatment. These instructions include:
- Do not eat prior to the treatment
- Avoid drinking as it can affect your procedure
- Do not take any medications without the consent of your doctor
- You need someone with you as anesthesia is involved in the process
The patient needs to follow the above-mentioned instructions so that the process can go accurately and the results can stay there in the long term.
How the Procedure is Carried Out?
To start the process, the doctor will apply anesthesia to make the patient numb so that he/she can not feel any pain or irritation. After this, an endoscope with a suturing device is inserted into the throat and then into the stomach. The long tube will first mark the stomach areas where the sutures need to be applied. Finally, the sutures with the help of the device are applied which increases the stomach size by 70%. The procedure takes around an hour or more.
An individual is required to follow a post-care process. The aftercare involves the following:
- The patient needs to follow post-operative steps in which you are told about their eating and living habits
- Do not indulge in hard exercises after the procedure
- You should attend all the appointments to analyze your progress
- Do not take any medications without a doctor’s prescription
If you feel any sort of complication you need to visit your doctor. Your doctor will advise you according to your condition.
Is Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty Effective?
Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty has been proven effective treatment. Patients who have received the treatment have lost weight by up to 20%. The efficacy of the procedure also fluctuates with the condition of the patient. So to be sure about the procedure’s efficiency, the patient should consult a doctor.
For the first three days, the patients need to rest and avoid hard exercises. After this time, the patient can resume the daily chores.
For complete rehabilitation, the patient needs to wait for a month.
Are there any Side Effects of the Treatment?
The risks of the treatment are negligible and can be treated by medications. The risks attached to the process are bleeding, irritation, and discomfort.
Transform Yourself With ESG!
This minimally invasive treatment is really effective and our professionals in Enfield Royal Clinic have been carrying out the treatment with all the modern techniques for years and have a good experience in it. The treatment offers a low-risk solution with enduring outcomes. People who face any difficulty after the procedure can reverse the process. To get your Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty in Abu Dhabi complete the form that is present below. We are always here to help you.
ESG reduces the stomach's capacity, limiting food intake and promoting a feeling of fullness sooner, which aids in weight loss.
No, ESG is a non-surgical procedure performed through the mouth and doesn't require any incisions or extensive recovery time.
Yes, you'll need to follow a strict diet plan initially, gradually introducing solid foods as advised by your healthcare provider.
While rare, s include bleeding, infection, and perforation. Your healthcare provider will discuss these with you before the procedure.
ESG is considered reversible, as the procedure doesn't alter the anatomy of the digestive tract, but it should be discussed with your healthcare provider.
Yes, long-term follow-up is essential to monitor your progress, adjust your diet, and provide ongoing support for successful weight management.