Get the perfect jawline without having to do much!
There can be deposits of unwanted fatty tissues in the neck and jawline area. It gives the appearance of a double chin. This is often related to the person being overweight however it is not necessarily the only reason. The appearance of a double chin may be because of genetics or aging. It is also called submental fat. There are several chin exercises that the individual can do to get rid of their double. However, they may take a very long time for the results to be visible and are often not completely effective. To effectively remove the double chin permanently with no chances of its return, the individual can opt for Belkyra Treatment in Abu Dhabi. The treatment consists of several injections underneath the chin that consists of Deoxycholic acid. This is similar to the acid secreted by the liver and gall bladder to digest fats.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment aims to provide a defined jawline by removing all the unnecessary fatty tissues under the chin around the neck area. The injections dissolve the fat which is then removed by the body’s lymphatic system. These are permanently eliminated by destroying the fat cells completely by making them unable to hold fats causing them to ultimately die.
- A single session only takes a few minutes to conduct
- The treatment is safe and very effective
- It is cost-effective with guaranteed results
- The recovery period is short as the treatment is non-invasive
- The results last for a long time and are often permanent if the recipient maintains their ideal body weight
- It removes the excess fatty tissues from the area under the chin
- The appearance of the person is enhanced making them more confident
The treatment results in the elimination of the submental fat under the chin and on the neck area. There is a downtime of a month on two after which the results start showing. Several sessions are required to achieve optimum results. The number of sessions depends on the individual and their condition. Once the results start showing it leaves the recipients happy and satisfied.
- A person who does not suffer from any allergies or skin conditions and disease
- Someone who is medically fit and healthy
- A candidate who is older than 18 years old
- A woman who is not pregnant or breastfeeding
- An individual who is conscious about the appearance of their double chin
- Someone who does not want to undergo the surgical procedure
- A person who wishes to enhance their jawline and overall appearance
How does it Work?
The Belkyra Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain works by injecting the solution under the skin on the treatment region that contains excessive fat cells. These cells are then destroyed by the solution, making them incapable to store fats causing them to die. These dead cells are then removed from the body by the body’s immune system.
In the initial consultation, the dermatologist has a detailed discussion about the treatment and its expected results with the recipient. Once the patient decides to go through with the treatment, the doctor prepares them for the procedure. A patch test is taken to check how the person’s body reacts to the injection. A list of instructions is then given that contains the list of things to avoid before the injections. These are the things that can prolong the healing process and the downtime before the results can be seen. These include
- Blood thinners
- Vitamin tablets
- Green tea products
- Alcohol consumption
- Food containing high sugar
A single session only takes a few minutes to carry out. The number of injections required in a single session varies from person to person as the amount of fat to be dissolved is different for each individual.
- First, the skincare specialist cleans the area of treatment using a disinfecting solution or wipe. It is to remove the dirt, makeup, and bacteria that may otherwise cause complications
- Then the injection sites are marked where the solution is to be administered
- A numbing ointment may be applied to provide a pain-free and comfortable treatment to the recipient
- When it is numbed, the injection with a small and thin needle is taken to administer the solution into the inner layer of the skin according to the marking
- By the end, a cold compress or soothing ointment may be applied to minimize any discomfort felt by the recipient.
After the session, the recipient is given post-care guidelines to pace up the healing process and achieve desired results by avoiding any possible complications.
- Right after the injections, the patients are advised to sit upright and not to rest their heads for at least 5 hours
- The site of injections is to be kept clean and makeup should not be applied for at least a day
- For the swelling and redness, the patients can apply an ice pack as it helps to control it
- Pain medication is prescribed that can be taken, in case the recipient feels pain or discomfort
- Alcohol consumption and smoking should be strictly avoided, as they can affect the healing process
- Pressure should not be applied to the treatment region for at least a week
- Any aesthetic treatment or facial should be avoided for some weeks until the treatment is complete
The average cost of the injections ranges from AED – to AED -. The final cost is decided by the skin care specialist after determining the number of injections needed and the sessions required to achieve the desired results. it also depends on the expertise of the doctor carrying out the treatment.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the treatment are permanent as the fatty tissues and cells are permanently removed from the treatment region. However, they are not 100% removed. The recipient can get a double chin again if they gain weight in the future. It is therefore advised to maintain the ideal weight after the treatment.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic is known to provide the finest treatments carried out using the latest technology and modern techniques. The skincare specialists and surgeons have experienced professionals and are highly qualified. The environment of the clinic is friendly and our well-trained staff makes sure that the patients and clients are relaxed and comfortable. All the Covid 19 protocols are still in place and strictly followed as patient safety is taken very seriously. Our approach is patient-centric with a focus on result-driven and ethical attitudes. We believe in treating our clients with utmost dignity and respect. The feedback from our satisfied clients is publicly available on the website.
Book an Appointment!
By filling up the appointment form given below you can get a free initial consultation for the Belkyra Treatment in Abu Dhabi with our experts.