“Eliminate your double chin and reveal a more defined jawline with Belkyra”
When fats are more in the cheeks and the jawline, your face looks chubby. The appearance of a double chin affects your overall facial looks. Most people think that fats are only in people who are fat but this is not true. Sometimes, some unwanted fats start getting accumulating on the sides of the face and can not be eliminated with exercise and diet. For this, you need to get the Belkyra Treatment which will dissolve your fats and remove them from the body in a non-surgical way!
Table of Content
What is Belkyra Treatment?
An innovative treatment to treat the fats in the chin area. The treatment is for both men and women. Treatment involves deoxycholic acid which is a natural salt. The process is done by small injections. The injections destroy these fat cells in the chin. The fats are then removed through the lymphatic system. The procedure needs a different number of sessions to get the result. The maximum time by which results get visible is around 4 weeks.
Benefits of the Treatment:
The advantages of the treatment are the ones present below:
- The procedure is a non-invasive one
- Downtime required for the treatment is minimum
- Results will remain there for a long time
- The treatment is FDA approved
- You will get a more defined jawline
Belkyra Treatment Cost:
The Belkyra Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED to AED. There are many factors that affect the cost of the treatment. These are the ones present below:
- Number of Injections Used: The number of injections that are used to provide the results to the patient impacts the price of the treatment. More injections mean more material used which in return costs more.
- Insurance Procedure: Sometimes your procedure payment is covered by the insurance which can significantly benefit you. How much the insurance will cover depends on the insurance type.
- Site of the Clinic: The area at which your treatment is carried out plays an essential role in choosing the cost. These procedures are more costly in famous areas as compared to underdeveloped locations as the expense of living in a commercial region is more.
- Experience of the Doctor: The proficiency and skills of the doctor affect the price of the procedure. Doctors who have more experience and training charge more additional for the procedure.
- Condition of the Patient: The condition of the patient can affect the price of the treatment. For example, if the patient has more fat in the cheek area, more effort and time are needed which will increase the expenses.
Why Enfield Royal Clinic?
Enfield Royal Clinic is among one the best cosmetic clinics. This non-invasive treatment promises accurate and perfect results. This Belkyra Treatment is FDA-approved. Our professionals know how to carry out the process from simple to complex. If you want to look young and aesthetic you need to get the Belkyra Treatment. This will help you in getting a thin and contoured face. To get the treatment here in our clinic you just have to complete the form that is present below!