Dr. Kadir Koray
Endoscopist General Surgeon
Dr. Kadir has specialized in Gastrointestinal Surgical Endoscopy, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoluminal Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Robotic Surgery.
His Other Focuses:
- Sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypass, groin, ventral and post-surgical MIS
- Neck endocrine procedures
- Diagnostic and Screening AI-assisted Gastrointestinal Flexible Endoscopies
- Gastroscopy/ Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic Capsule Endoscopy
- Wireless Esophageal 24-hour Ph monitorization (Bravo)
- Interventional Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Deep balloon-assisted enteroscopy/ small bowel endoscopy
- Advanced Therapeutic Gastrointestinal Endoscopies
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD) & Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Endoscopic Intermuscular Dissection (EID) & Endoscopic Full-Thickness Resection
Dr. Kadir has specialized in Gastrointestinal Surgical Endoscopy, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoluminal Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Robotic Surgery. His main focus is on providing easy and cost-effective solutions to people in non-surgical and surgical ways according to the specific need of the patient. Through surgical oncology, and cancer screening he is doing endoscopies for early cancer diagnosis for years and has prevented many patients from developing cancers.
He is treating endocrine complications including hypothyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, Addison’s disease, and endocrine neoplasia using endoscopic techniques. By performing the most tricky gastrointestinal surgical endoscopies, he is treating the complications in the esophagus, stomach, colon, and rectum.
Handling breast treatments is one of his specialties by which he has treated breast cancers and other breast-related diseases. He is doing hernia surgeries and treats benign perianal issues like hemorrhoids, anal fissures, perianal fistula, and rectal prolapse.
- With COLEMAN RESEARCH, USA, doing robotic-assisted surgeries for different hospitals
- In BETATECH, Turkey & ITALY working as a surgical composite mesh developer
- Doing Laparoscopic trocar and instrument development in KATSAN, Turkey
- As an issue sealant and hemostatic, working with SUNUM Nanotechnology Research Center, Turkey
- At FUJIFILM Technology Center, Dubai – UAE he provides different endoscopic solutions.
- Associate of American society for Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Member of the European Board of Surgery
- Partner of the American College of Surgeons