The procedure of APTOS Threads in Abu Dhabi is a new treatment that is now gaining popularity. The threads are medical-grade threads that are thinner than a strand of hair made up of protein and are biodegradable. These threads relax the muscles and the tendons and create a controlled inflammatory response which increases the flow of blood to the treatment area resulting in stimulation of collagen. These also stimulate elastin and hydraulic acid that helps in maintaining a firm, tight, and youthful-looking skin. Continue reading to learn all about the treatment
Table of Content
Goals of APTOS Thread Lift:
The procedure aims to lift the face by pulling up the tissues under the skin. It causes the skin to naturally produce collagen thereby reversing the signs that appear as the person age. The skin tone, quality, and texture are also enhanced. The wrinkles are also cleared giving a smooth and young-looking appearance.
- The wrinkles and aging lines are cleared
- Loose and sagging skin is tightened
- The procedure is minimally invasive with a very short recovery time
- It causes degeneration of the face
- The results are visible instantly with short downtime
- The collagen production is also increased which improves the skin texture and quality
- The results last for a very long time even after the treads dissolve
- The procedure does not take a very long time and is carried out in a few minutes
The procedure results in lifting the face rejuvenation it, and tightening the skin. It eliminates the gaining signs and provides an instant lifting effect to the recipient. Final results however take time to be visible due to the healing process. The results last for a very long time. It takes approx 2 years for the threads to dissolve however long after that the results can still be seen.
- Non-pregnant and non-lactating women
- A person who does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- Someone who wants to lift their face without having to undergo surgery
- Anyone who has a loose and sagging skin that needs tightening
- Someone who is looking for a safe, quick, and cost-effective treatment
- An individual who has signs of aging on their skin
- A person who only wants to lift and not the additional volume on their face
How Does it Work?
The treatment of APTOS Threads in Abu Dhabi works by inserting threads that are specially designed to pull up the tissues underneath the skin providing an instant lifting effect. The treads are inserted through the lower face i.e. from the jawline and pulled upwards. With time these dissolve stimulating the production of collagen which improves the skin texture, tone, and quality.
The treatment is carried out in a clinical setting by an experienced dermatologist to avoid any complications or asymmetric results. the duration of the treatment depends on the area of treatment, the current condition of the patient, and the expectations.
- The following stages take place during the procedure:
- First, the skin is cleaned with an antiseptic solution to minimize any risk of infection
- The doctor then marks the sites of stitches
- Using a local anesthetic or a numbing ointment the region is numbed to make the treatment painless and comfortable
- The threads are then inserted into the marked regions under the skin using fine needles
- In the end, the doctor applies a bandage on the face to limit the facial movement thereby minimizing any risk of complications
Aftercare and Recovery:
Post-op care is very crucial to achieve the best possible results and avoid any type of complications. The dermatologist provides a list of guidelines on how to care for the treated areas. On average it takes 2 weeks for recovery.
- The patient should protect the skin and the treated areas from the sun and heat to avoid complications during the healing process
- The sites of sutures should be kept clean and dry to avoid any chances of infection
- The doctor suggests limiting the facial movement for at least 2 weeks
- The recipient should not sleep on their side or stomach after the treatment and avoid hot showers for a week
- Makeup and other skincare products that contain chemicals should also be avoided for the first several days
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking should also be avoided after the treatment
- Any other aesthetic treatment on the treated area(s) should also be avoided unless the dermatologist gives the clearance for it
- An ice pack or cold compress can be applied on the bruised and swollen area to reduce the bruising and control the swelling
The average cost of the procedure ranges from AED 7,999 to AED 29,999. It depends on the current condition of the patient, the number of threads required, the level of the clinic, and the experience of the dermatologist carrying out the procedure. Keeping in mind all the factors affecting the cost, the doctor determines the final cost of the treatment.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best, highly qualified, and experienced doctors and dermatologists in Abu Dhabi. They make use of modern techniques and the latest technology to provide the safest and finest treatments. These treatments provide guaranteed results leaving the clients and patients happy and satisfied. The well-trained staff of the clinic makes sure that the patients are relaxed and comfortable during and after the procedures. Our patient-centric approach makes the patients our number one priority. Their safety is taken very seriously thereby all the Covid 19 protocols are still in place and strictly followed.
Request an Consultation!
Get to know more about the APTOS Threads in Abu Dhabi by requesting a free consultation with our dermatologist by filling up the form provided below.