Manu people with clearly visible skin problems want skin renewal without harmful chemicals and cosmetic surgery. The globally successful herbal peeling helps thousands of people worldwide to have beautiful and healthy skin in a completely natural way. Three treatment methods developed by a dermatologist enable immediately visible and lasting results. Successful for over 60 years, clinics in more than 50 countries use the world-famous method. Enfield Royal clinic exclusively offers Green peel treatment in Abu Dhabi.
Table of Content
Green peel is the solution for a multitude of skin problems on the face and body. These problems include large-pored and impure skin and skin in need of regeneration, pale and poorly perfused skin, or sun-damaged skin, as well as loss of elasticity on the body. Many skin disorders can be resolved with one or two treatments. However, since every skin reacts differently, several treatments may be necessary to achieve a satisfactory result.
Only natural herbs are used for the green peel. The herbal mixture consists of selected herbs such as aloe vera, field horsetail, water field horsetail, ribwort, pansy, marigold, chamomile, lungwort, and algae. The leaves, flowers, sprouts, and roots of the plants are used in powdered form. The herbal mixture is freshly mixed before use.
The green peels treatment
- Improves the structure of the skin
- Prevents acne and skin sagging
- Smooths fine line and wrinkles
- Evens out color differences in the skin
- Purifies the skin
- Increases blood circulation and oxygen supply
- stimulates the formation of new cells and regeneration in the epidermis and the upper layers of the dermis
Green peels are not a one-day process that will start showing results immediately after the treatment. It takes at least five days for the skin to regenerate cells. The top layer of skin peels, and a new softer, and newer skin emerges.
How Does it Wor?
People have been using herbs in skincare treatment for centuries. Using selective herbs on your face triggers a unique renewal process in the skin. Give your skin a fresh start with green peels treatment.
The treatment works in the following order:
- The doctor applies the herbal mixture to the skin and massages it into skin. The herbal mix consists exclusively of natural plant extracts and does not contain any aggressive ingredients or acids.
- The microparticles of herbs penetrate the top layer of skin and trigger a chain reaction in the skin.
- The blood circulation is increased. The skin cells are better supplied with oxygen, and their metabolism is activated.
- The skin begins to peel visibly. Gradually, the top layers of the epidermis peel off. At the same time, new, young cells push to the surface of the skin.
- After five days, the skin’s renewal process is complete. Instead of the old skin, a new, fresh, and pure skin has emerged.
What Does it Fix?
The treatment can be effective in treating the following issues:
- large-pored, blemished skin
- Acne scars
- Aging skin, pigment disorders, wrinkles, sun damage
- Sagging skin on the arms, thighs, and abdomen
The green or herbal peeling treatment is a powdered herbal mixture without chemical or synthetic additives. The treatment works like any other intense peeling. The peeling begins after two days on average. However, three to five days are needed for it to complete.
The metabolism is activated, and the skin structure is improved. The herbal deep peeling treatment is only carried out in a qualified cosmetic institute or doctor’s office. After just five days, it visibly improves the skin and is based on over 50 years of global experience.
Before a green peel treatment, intensive consultation is done with the doctor. He will explain the process and the mode of action, and you will define the treatment goals together. A thorough skin analysis is also carried out.
The green peel is applied and massaged on the skin and then removed. This triggers the peeling process. The doctor will give you all the aftercare instructions, and you can leave the clinic.
Aftercare and Recovery:
Follow the following guidelines for a smooth recovery:
- Drink plenty of water and detoxifying herbal teas
- Take lots of fresh air, exercise, and eat healthy,
- Relaxation and lots of positive thoughts
- Do not let water on the skin until the Beauty Finish treatment on day 5
- Avoid excessive sweating
- Do not use an exfoliant in the four weeks following treatment
- Avoid direct sunlight or tanning for 6-8 weeks.
Book an Appointment!
If you are looking for green peel treatment in Abu Dhabi, contact the Enfield Royal Clinic for the best services in UAE. Fill out the consultation form below to book a free appointment!