With growing age, there are several changes that a person experiences. One of these is the visible signs of aging on the skin. The first of these signs is the appearance of wrinkles and lines. These start with the face, neck, and hands. The Nefertiti Lift Treatment in Abu Dhabi helps to lift the neck and lower face of the recipient by administering a toxin under the skin that relaxes the muscles. It aims to provide a youthful appearance as the relaxation of muscles makes them unable to contract thereby clearing the wrinkles and skin tightening.
Table of Content
- Clears out the lines and wrinkles on the lower face and the neck area
- The treatment is painless and safe to carry out
- Signs of aging are addressed
- It improves the appearance and looks of a person
- The self-esteem and confidence are also improved
- The neck area becomes smooth and toned
The Nefertiti procedure results in rejuvenation of the treated area(s) which in this case is the neck and lower face. The skin is tightened making it look young, clear, and smooth. The results may take from one to three days to be visible however the final results are seen after two weeks and last for several months.
- A healthy person who is not allergic to the toxin
- Someone who has visible signs of aging
- Anyone who does not want to undergo surgery
- A person who wants a youthful appearance
- Women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- An individual who does not take any medication that may affect the treatment
- A person who has realistic expectations from the botulinum injections
In the first consultation, the dermatologist and the patient discuss the problem area(s), expectations, and possible treatment options. The doctor then takes a look at the medical history of the patient to check if they suffer from any condition that may affect the treatment and its results. A physical examination of the area to be treated is also taken along with a patch test to see how the recipient’s body reacts to the toxin.
Once the treatment is decided an initial checkup is complete, and the candidate is then given a list of instructions to be followed to prepare for the injections. No intensive preparation is required however there are certain things to be avoided to minimize any risk of complication. These include
- Vitamin tablets
- Anti-inflammatory drugs
- Blood-thinning medications
- Alcohol consumption
It only takes a few minutes to carry out the treatment and is carried out on an outpatient basis.
- The treatment area is first cleaned and disinfected properly and then marked where the toxin is to be injected.
- A numbing cream or local anesthetic may or may not be used depending on the patient’s and doctor’s choice.
- The procedure can be carried out without numbing the area as well as the needle used is tiny and feels like a mosquito bite or a pinch
- The botulinum toxin is administered into the platysma muscle in the neck area along the jaw according to the markings.
- A cold compress or soothing cream is then applied at the end to minimize any pain or discomfort felt by the recipient
Aftercare and Recovery:
The recovery period is short and the recipient can go on about their daily life right after the procedure. There are however certain instructions given by the skincare professional on how to care for the treated region for the first few days after the injections
- The recipient is advised not to lie down for a few hours after the procedure
- No other cosmetic treatment should be carried out on the treated area for at least 2 weeks
- On the day of injections, the candidate should not do intensive exercise
- An ice pack or cold compress should be applied to the treated area(s)
The average cost for the procedure ranges from AED 1,500 to AED 2,000. The actual cost depends on the amount of toxin needed and the number of injections to be used to achieve the desired results. It is decided by the dermatologist after initial consultation and physical examination of the problem area(s).
How Long do the Results Last?
The effects of the injection last for several months. On average it can last for 7 to 9 months however it varies from person to person. To maintain the results of the injections the recipient can get the treatment repeated.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The Enfield Royal Clinic has the best, most experienced, and highly qualified doctors and surgeons that offer the finest treatments and surgeries. All these treatments are safe and provide guaranteed results as we make use of the latest technology and modern techniques. Patient safety is taken very seriously hence all the hygiene practices are followed and Covid 19 protocols are also still in place. The well-trained staff and their friendly outlook provide a very relaxing and comfortable environment to the patients and clients. Our satisfied clients’ feedbacks are publicly available and can be read on the website.
Book an Appointment!
Fill up the consultation form provided below and get a free initial appointment for the Nefertiti Lift Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain with our skincare specialists.