You can get rid of unwanted regional fats in your body with an excellent sculpting method when you are physically fit, and your weight is stable. You have a healthy diet and lifestyle. No matter how many diets or exercise you do, you have regional lubrication that you cannot get rid of. Now you can quickly deal with all of these with CoolSculpting Fat Freezing in Abu Dhabi which is a body-shaping method that targets the fat layer above the muscle and destroys the fat cells without damaging the surrounding tissues.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Results last: long-lasting
- Side Effects: swelling or irritation on the skin
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
Essence of Treatment:
The treatment is a non-invasive cooling device that applies controlled cooling to a treatment site on the patient’s skin. The device is designed to be used for the following medical purposes:
- Skin cooling as a local anesthetic for procedures that cause mild local discomfort
- Minimizing pain and thermal damage during laser and dermatological treatments.
In the area where it is applied, the temperature of the fat cells is reduced to zero degrees. The crystallized fat cells move away from the desired size. The system ensures that the fat cells in the treated area are frozen down to -4 to -5 degrees and removed from that area. After the location of your regional excess is determined.
You can get rid of unwanted regional fats with fat reduction in your body with an excellent sculpting method. You will be physically fit, and your weight loss will be stable. This new body-shaping method targets the fat layer above the muscle and destroys the fat cells without damaging the surrounding tissues.
The treatment has the following advantages:
- Adherents of fat freezing are enthusiastic about the painless nature of the procedure, the fact that it requires no recovery time, and how quickly it can be done.
- It doesn’t take long at all for the fat to freeze.
- The oil portions are sealed in a machine for about an hour.
- After the fat is frozen, the patient can return to work, school, home, or elsewhere. The procedure causes minor swelling, which disappears quite quickly.
- After a short two-to-three-week period, there is much less oil than before the procedure.
Which Area can be Treated?
It is not needed for each area in one session. It can be applied safely in many body parts, such as:
- excess fat around the waist called the love handle,
- under the chin,
- arms, upper
- lower abdomen,
- under bra layers
The procedure follows the following steps:
- The area or areas where the freezing needs to be applied are determined by your doctor, your skin is covered by protecting it with a gel pad, pulling it into a vacuum capsule, and starting the treatment that will last for half an hour.
- During the treatment, the device freezes the area where the fat cells are located in a controlled manner, physiologically cooling the subcutaneous fat tissue at temperatures ranging from +4 to -4 creates a freezing effect.
- The freezing effect initiates programmed cell death in fat cells. It is a highly comfortable treatment, and only the patient feels a slight pain in the first three to four minutes of the procedure due to vacuuming.
- After the application, no traces are left on the skin, protected with gel pads, except for a slight reddening on the surface. With the Cryotherapy technology, the change in the frozen fat cells begins within two weeks.
Recovery and Aftercare:
The recovery and aftercare would follow the following steps:
- The patients do not feel pain during and after the application.
- You can return to your social life as soon as the procedure is over.
- Depending on the treatment area where the fat cells are frozen to zero degrees, it takes 35-75 minutes depending on the head to be used, and a single session is sufficient.
- It is typical to see coldness, redness, and sensitivity that will last for a few days after the application.
When can you see the Results?
The thinning in the area where the technique is applied begins to appear after two weeks, and the treated area begins to shrink. It takes 2-3 months for the final effect of the procedure.
As a result of the application in this area, 20%-30% of the fat cells freeze to death, and after a while, these cells are removed from the body by the lymph system, which is the natural cleansing system of our body.
Thanks to this technology, it is now possible to intervene in the fat cells under the skin without any surgical procedure. The effect of the laser treatment is permanent, as a significant part of the fat cells in regional excess is wholly eliminated.
The cost of CoolSculpting Fat Freezing in Abu Dhabi can range from AED 700 to AED 900. The price is affected by several factors, including the number of sessions, treatment technique used, doctor’s qualification, and clinic level. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation.
Book a Free Appointment!
Are you looking for CoolSculpting Fat Freezing in Abu Dhabi? Get in touch with experts at Enfield Royal Clinic and fill out the consultation form below to book an appointment now!
Before going for the cool sculpting procedure you need to lose your extra fat, take care of the skin, and keep in mind the aftercare of the procedure.
After the treatment, the patient needs up to 3 months for the results to get visible. To get your final results you need to wait for around 4 months.
You can take shower after your procedure but it is advised to avoid it for at least 2 days. Avoid hot showers, saunas, and hot baths.
You should eat healthy food after the procedure. Healthy food includes fruits, vegetables, nuts, and homemade food.
The number of sessions that a patient needs depends on the size of the treatment area. Smaller areas require only a session to get complete while larger areas may require more.