Get the nose of your dreams with our nose job!
Are you ready to embrace a nose that perfectly fits your unique beauty? Your journey begins here, and we promise it’s a voyage of transformation, self-discovery, and newfound confidence. Welcome to the world of rhinoplasty, where we’re here to guide you through the art of refining and enhancing your natural beauty no offense taken, just pure empowerment ahead!
Get ready to fall in love with the potential of your unique beauty as we delve into the world of nose refinement. Continue reading to learn more about Rhinoplasty in Abu Dhabi and schedule an appointment now at our clinic.
Table of Content
- Cost: 10,000 AED to 30,000 AED
- Results: Enhanced Nose
- Back to Daily Routine: Post-treatment
- Procedure Time: 1.5 to 3 hours
Essence of Treatment:
It is a procedure that addresses the skeleton of the nose primarily, i.e. both the cartilage and the bone. It is either carried out through open or closed rhinoplasty. The essence of these procedures is however the same, both deal with nose reshaping.
It addresses the issues of breathing along with cosmetic concerns. Cosmetic concerns like
- a wide nose
- a bump on the nose
- crooked nose
- bulbous tip
- wide tip
- or a deviated nose
The nose can be deviated due to the tip cartilage or often due to the actual bones being deviated. This procedure also increases or decreases the size of the nose.
The treatment has a number of benefits and helps address a number of issues of the nose.
For some time after the procedure, the patient will experience some swelling on and around the nose. It takes months to finally see the final results as is it a slow process. After complete recovery, the results can be noticed on the face in the shape of a well-defined and beautifully contoured nose.
How Long Do the Results Last?
Complete recovery may take several months, however, after that the results of the treatment are long-lasting and permanent. It may take around a year for the nose to completely reform due to the natural healing process.
- A safe procedure
- A new appearance on the nose
- Treats breathing issues
- Improves overall facial appearance
- Enhances the size of the nose
- Makes the nose straight
- Improves the quality of sleep
- Increases confidence
An ideal candidate for the treatment is:
- A person with realistic expectations
- The candidate with an adult-sized nose
- Somebody with a visible nose deformity
- A patient okay with the whole procedure
- An individual with no allergic reaction to general anesthesia
- A medically and psychologically fit individual
- A patient with breathing difficulty
How does it Work?
Rhinoplasty in Abu Dhabi works by reshaping the nose and getting rid of any deformities of the nose. It also improves functioning by augmenting the nose. It enhances the appearance of a person by making visible changes to the most important feature of the face.
- In the initial stage of the treatment, the surgeon first starts with a detailed discussion with the patient.
- Then the surgeon performs a thorough physical and mental examination of the patient to make sure they are eligible for the procedure.
- An X-ray of the nose may also be asked for by the doctor during the initial examinations.
- If the candidate is on any blood thinners, they are asked to stop taking them for a few days before and after the surgery.
- Spicy foods are also to be avoided. It is also suggested to bring someone along during the day of the surgery.
This is a clinical procedure performed by a highly trained and experienced surgeon. First, the skin is numbed with local anesthesia. Then surgery is done. The surgery can be open or closed or any other.
- Open nose surgery: In this method, an incision is made on the outside of the nose and it is opened. The skin of the nose is flipped up and the nasal skeleton is visible.
- Closed nose surgery: The incisions in this type of surgery are all made on the inside and are internal. On the outside, there is no sign of the surgery.
- Revision surgery: Once the procedure is complete, there may be a need to do the surgery again due to any reason. This is a revision of the original surgery to fix any issues, the patient might face.
- Liquid procedure: In liquid rhinoplasty, injections are used to reshape the nose and fix any deformity in its appearance.
- Septoplasty: This procedure is carried out to address breathing issues. It deals with the cartilage of the septum which is the wall that separates the nasal airways. In cases where it has deviated, it is fixed through surgery.
Types of Treatments:
There are several types of nose jobs available that deal with different issues.
- Traditional: In this type, the focus is only on the appearance of the nose. It is carried out for aesthetic reasons.
- Functional: The functioning of the nose is addressed in this type of surgery. It is carried out for medical reasons to enhance the functioning of the nose.
- Ethnic: This is carried out for cosmetic reasons as well. However, the target patients belong to certain races. Their noses are reformed taking into consideration specific features.
Aftercare and Recovery:
It is very important to take proper aftercare to heal properly and to achieve effective results. The post-care instructions are to be followed by the patient.
One of the most important instructions to follow is
- to avoid blowing the nose as it can affect the healing and may cause complications.
- Smoking and heavy lifting should also be avoided as they can greatly impact recovery.
- To control and recede the swelling around the nose and eyes, cold presses are advised to be applied to the swelled area.
- The surgeon may also provide some ointment to apply to the bruises around the nose and eyes.
Complete recovery will take around 3 to 5 months but the patient can return to work in a week.
- Breathing issues
Cost of Rhinoplasty in Abu Dhabi:
The average cost of Rhinoplasty in Abu Dhabi ranges from 10,000 AED to 30,000 AED. The surgeon determines the cost of the procedure after a complete examination of the patient and a detailed discussion about their expectation. Depending on the patient’s requirements and needs, the surgeon suggests the treatment methods that determine the procedure’s cost. The surgeon’s experience and the clinical level also affect the procedure charges.
Book an Appointment!
Get the best treatment from the Enfield Royal Clinic by the finest surgeons. Fill up the form below to book an initial appointment!
Some pain and discomfort are to be expected during the recovery period, but it can be managed with medication.
The procedure usually takes 1-3 hours, but the recovery period can take several weeks.
It can take several months for the swelling to fully subside and the final results to be visible.
The patient might initially feel some nasal congestion after the treatment. This is due to the swelling that blocks the airways of the nose. As the swelling fades away after a few weeks, it becomes easier to breathe comfortably through the nose.
By using hyaluronic acid in dermal fillers, the shape of the nose is enhanced. The fillers make the skin of the nose smooth and wrinkle-free.