One of the features of the skin is having pores on it. These are not always noticeable but in some cases, they may appear big and visible. These can be due to various reasons. The appearance of large pores on the cheeks, nose, and chin area is very common. These can result in the production of excessive oil. It can also cause acne due to the accumulation of dirt and bacteria in them. There are skin care products and home remedies to treat this problem however it may take a long time for the results to be visible. There are other effective methods like the Large Pores Treatment in Abu Dhabi that provides instant and safe results that the individual can opt for.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The procedures aim to shrink the large pores and treat several other skin issues. These include the production of excessive oil, acne problems; loose skin, fine lines, and large pores. The skin becomes clear and smooth. It also makes the person look refreshed and youthful.
The treatment results in the shrinking of pores and making the skin smooth and clear. Some of the methods used for the treatment provide instant results while others take some downtime before the results start being visible. These results last for a long time however the recipient can get the treatment again if the results start fading away.
- The appearance of the person is enhanced
- The results are long term as long as the candidate maintains their skin
- It also treats acne problems along with shrinking the open pores
- The skin looks healthy and youthful
- The procedure removes the dead skin from the treated region
- The skin becomes brighter and glowing
- Oily skin is also addressed by the treatment
- A generally healthy person who does not suffer from any serious skin condition or disease
- Anybody person who has large pores that they wish to reduce
- A person who wishes to improve their appearance
- An individual who wants to get rid of their orange skin
- A candidate who starts losing elasticity due to aging
After a detailed discussion of the surgeon with the patient about the problem areas and the expectation from the treatment, the technique is chosen. The options for the pore shrinking procedure that the recipient has been given below:
This technique removes the outermost skin layer of the face. The damaged skin that contains large pores and acne is removed and clearer smoother skin appears. This skin is sensitive and the candidate needs to take special aftercare and follow the doctor’s instructions to achieve desired results.
Special techniques are used by skincare professionals for facial cleansing to reduce the appearance of large pores. Pore shrinking serums like salicylic acid are also used to make the skin soft and clear.
The skin is exposed to the laser which helps in the removal of dead skin cells and the shrinking of enlarged pores. It also makes the skin tight and helps get rid of acne.
The liquid nitrogen is applied to the face in certain amounts which helps in the tightening of pores and clearing of aging signs. It also works to reduce the production of sebum that causes oily skin.
The outer damaged layer of the skin is removed by using special tools by the skin care professional. The exfoliation of the skin helps regenerate it and address other skin issues as well.
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The treated area is not to be exposed to direct sunlight as it can cause pigmentation and damage the skin
- The ointment given is to be applied to the treated area according to the prescription
- The skin is to be kept clean by a cleanser given or prescribed by the skincare professional
The recovery period depends on the technique used by the skin care specialist and the healing capability of the individual. On average it may take a week or two for the skin to settle.
- The area of treatment may be swollen and red after the procedure
- The skin may feel sensitive until healing is complete
- There is a risk of infection as the inner layer of the skin is exposed
- There may be some temporary changes in the color of the skin
The average cost for Large Pores Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain ranges from AED 499 to AED 2,999. The actual cost depends on the area of treatment, the number of sessions required, and the method of treatment used to achieve desired results. The final cost is determined by the doctor after the initial consultation and checkup.
How Long do the Results Last?
The results of the treatment vary from person to person. The effects are long-lasting however it depends on how well the recipient maintains their skin and the technique of treatment used by the skin care professional.
Book an Appointment!
The skincare professionals at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified and experienced. The well-trained staff makes sure the patients get the best treatments and are comfortable. If you are looking for Abu Dhabi’s finest, fill up the form given below and get a free initial appointment.