There are different ways to tone the body. The traditional methods are working out and having a well-balanced diet. It is natural to still have extra fats on different parts of the body despite taking extra care. These are often stubborn fats that are not affected at all. These fats can now be removed by professional surgeons. The Bodytite Liposuction in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is a very effective and safe treatment to get rid of these stubborn fats. It contours the body and provides a well-defined and slim figure to the candidate.
Table of Content
Working of Bodytite Liposuction:
Essence of Treatment:
The surgery aims to remove the extra fats deposited on different parts of the body. This is done by the use of the latest technology that delivers radio waves. It reshapes the body and provides the desired figure to the candidate.
- The procedure removes excessive fats from different parts of the body
- It provides the desired body figure and shape to the individual
- The recovery period of the treatment is short as compared to other procedures
- The procedure is cost-effective and safe to carry out
- The results are permanent and last for a lifetime
- It makes the person more comfortable with their selves
- The self-esteem and confidence of a person are enhanced
Bodytite Liposuction Abu Dhabi results in the extraction of all the excessive fats from the body. It reshapes the body providing the desired figure to the candidate. The results can be seen almost immediately after the procedure. However, the final results may take some time until the swelling fades away. It takes a few months for the final results to be seen.
- The medically fit and mentally prepared candidate is ideal for the treatment
- Somebody with enough body fats to be removed
- A person who does not suffer from any serious medical or skin condition
- A candidate who does not have unrealistic expectations from the procedure
The surgeon after having a detailed discussion about the problem area, procedure, and expectations, plans the customized treatment according to the requirements of each patient. A list of instructions is given to the patient to prepare them for the procedure.
The patient is to:
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications and other supplements for days before and after the surgery
- Stop smoking as it can affect the surgery and its results
- A healthy diet and lots of fluid are to be taken by the patient
- The procedure of Bodytite Liposuction in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain includes:
- The area to be treated is first thoroughly cleansed and disinfected
- The region from where fats are to be removed is marked by the surgeon
- Using topical anesthesia the area is numbed to avoid any discomfort during the procedure
- Then a small cut is made through which the surgeon inserts a probe on which a cannula is attached as well
- Through the probe radiofrequency energy is introduced into the fatty tissues breaks it and melting it down
- The cannula then sucks away the fats from the body
Aftercare and Recovery:
To achieve desired results, post-op care is very important. The patient is to wear a compression cloth on the treated area for a few weeks after the procedure to control the swelling so that the body part can achieve a new shape.
- The treated area is usually swollen after the procedure and the patient is to wear a compression cloth to control the swelling.
- There is also a risk of infection in the treated area
- The area of treatment may be numbed for the first few days after the procedure.
- There are also chances of bruising on or around the treated region that may take days to fade
Cost of Bodytite Lipo:
The average cost of Bodytite Liposuction in Abu Dhabi range start from AED 20,000. The actual cost depends on the number of sessions required, the number of fats to be removed, and the complexity of the treatment. The final cost is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation and physical examination.
How Long do The Results Last?
The results of the procedure are long-lasting and permanent. The fats are removed permanently with no chance of their return. However, it depends on how well the patient maintains their ideal body weight. If the patient gains weight in the future, the treated area may also gain fats. Therefore, it is advised that the patient maintains their weight after the procedure.
Book an Appointment!
The treatments offered by the highly qualified and experienced doctors and surgeons of the Enfield Royal Clinic provide the best and most effective results. If you are looking for the best Bodytite Liposuction in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain fill in the form given below and get a free initial consultation.