The Best Formula to Make Your Face Glow!
Watching your skin lose its natural glow & youthfulness with time, is one of the most heart-wrenching things anyone has ever gone through. From aging to spending time in the sun to pollution and various other elements that can harm the skin. But our clients do not need to worry as we are offering the most effective and amazing OxyGeneo Facial in Abu Dhabi. Learn about the method & its amazing perks, and book us right away!
Table of Content
All You Require is a Facial!
A Facial Skin Treatment is utilized to cleanse the face, take out impurities, and hydrate the skin. This treatment is carried out by a special device that clears away the dead cells of the skin, loosens the pores, and then the skin is exfoliated with a chemical solution that contains glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and botanical extracts. In addition, the method leaves a gentle tingling sensation with moderate chemical substances to treat the issues of the skin.
The Goal of Oxygeneo:
For removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, OxyGeneo is a revolutionary & effective method. The process assists in increasing the oxygen level & infusions of the skin. Exfoliation of the skin with oxygenation uses the absorption of necessary components of nutrient-rich gels into the skin.
The Expected Results:
The treatment delivers amazing & exceptional results with this unique approach. In addition, the process improves the retention of moisture, tightens pores that are enlarged, relieves puffiness around the eyes, and so much more. However, the candidate will require additional sessions for optimal results.
The Durability of the Result:
The durability of the OxyGeneo Facial in Abu Dhabi is variable on multiple factors. As the method works by utilizing the natural healing process of the body, the final outcome & its durability can be variable on the health & type of the skin. Moreover, if the candidate maintains a good skincare routine, the consequences will stay for a long time.
There are multiple benefits of the method, a few of which are mentioned below:
- Increased collagen.
- Relaxing & soothing.
- Skin plumping & hydration.
- Perfect for all types of skin.
- Reduced hyper-pigmentation.
- Restored the volume of the skin.
- Requires no downtime after facial.
- Enhanced formation of cells of the skin.
- Instant outcomes can notice after a session.
- The effect naturally oxygenates the skin deeply.
- Long-term skin appearance and texture improvement.
- Restored youthful glow & lessen the visibility of wrinkles.
- Usage of strong natural active ingredients that penetrates into the skin
As per the experts at Enfield Royal Clinic, below are mentioned the criteria for the best candidate for the therapy:
- Not happy with the dead skin.
- Upset about the aging skin.
- Have practical assumptions.
- The candidate does not have any chronic disease.
- The candidate is committed to protecting the skin.
Preparation & Aftercare Tips:
To attain optimal results, the clients must follow the preparation & aftercare tips as quoted below:
The Preparation Tips:
- Keep your skin clean.
- Prevent exfoliating your face.
- Do not utilize any cosmetic product.
- Apply a well-prescribed sunscreen.
- Prevent excess exposure to the sun.
- Prevent undergoing laser hair removal.
- Refrain from utilizing any electrolysis, creams, or waxing.
The Aftercare Tips:
- Keep the skin clean.
- Avoid picking the skin.
- Use well-prescribed sunscreen.
- The sunscreen must be SPF 50+.
- Avoid tanning beds or saunas.
- Refrain from exfoliating the skin.
- Try to maintain a good skincare routine.
- Utilize a dry towel to gently eliminate the skin that is dead.
- Restrain from smoking & drinking alcohol.
How is the Procedure Done?
The method is done in three essential steps to beautify skin:
The treatment begins with gently exfoliating the cells of the skin that are dead from the upper coating of the skin while making the skin smoother, cleaning the clogged pores, and renewing the skin.
In the following step, the O2-rich blood is sent to the skin and replaces CO2. This step enhances cellular activity.
Along with oxygenation, it infuses vitamins, nutrients, & other active ingredients. These ingredients not only make the skin healthier & well-nourished but also make the tone of the skin tone.
The cost of the therapy at Enfield Royal Clinic ranges from AED 230 to AED 530. However, this is not the actual cost as there are various other factors that will impact the price and thus the real price will be decided at the initial meeting with the Dermatologist.
Factors Impacting the Cost:
- Sessions required.
- Condition of the skin.
- Type of facial treatment.
- The desirability of the client.
- The qualification of the doctor.
- The name and location of the clinic.
A Radiant & Perky Skin!
Are you feeling a need for a facial to lighten your skin or get rid of skin flaws? Then book us right away for OxyGeneo Facial in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain and have amazing perks. Anyhow, if you have any further concerns, feel comfortable having a word with our skin experts!