The age-related changes to the appearance people face are often not welcomed and cause self-consciousness among them. One of the most common aging signs includes a reduction in the volume of the face and other regions of the body. Fine lines and wrinkles also start to appear on the skin. To solve all this, we are introducing the innovative Voluma Fillers in Abu Dhabi which are FDA-approved for addressing the ageing signs and making the person appear young and youthful. Our skilled surgeons and experts are there for you to help 24/7.
Table of Content
- Procedure time: 10 to 20 minutes
- Results last: 6 to 24 months
- Side Effects: swelling or irritation on the skin
- Downtime: no downtime
- Procedure type: Non-invasive procedure
What are the Goals of the Treatment?
The procedure aims to address several aging problems that a person experiences with growing age such as the:
- fine lines and creases that appear on the skin due to the loose skin and loss of volume.
- To deal with the cheekbones and jawline problems to make them appear sharper and defined while also plumping up the otherwise thin lips.
- It contours the person’s appearance according to their desire
- The production of collagen is increased due to the injections
- The effects look natural and appealing
- The procedure is quick and takes a few minutes to carry out
- The results last for a long time and are not needed to be repeated after some weeks
- The success rate of the injections is very high i.e. above 95%
- It takes only a few days to recover and heal completely
The procedure results in an improvement in the appearance of the individual. The outcomes are instant and can be seen right away after the treatment however the final results take time to be visible.
- A person who does not suffer from any serious skin disease or condition
- Someone who wants to enhance their appearance
- Women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- An individual who wishes to regain the volume that a person loses with growing age
- Anyone who has visible signs of aging that they wish to address
- A person who is over the age of 21
How do the Injections Work?
The Voluma Fillers in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain are injected under the skin using an injection with a very fine needle. These provide an instant volume on the treated region(s) and fill up the hollow areas. It is made of a solution of hyaluronic acid that helps retain the water in the skin thus hydrating it from the inside. The formula of the solution contains special cross-linking because of which it stays for a much longer time under the skin than normal fillers.
- The injections take only a few minutes to administer
- First, the area is cleaned with a disinfecting solution to remove any traces of dirt or makeup from the face
- The region is then numbed using a local anesthetic or a numbing cream
- When it is numbed, the skincare specialist starts the procedure by first marking the treatment are
- Using the injection with a small and a fine needle the filler is administered under the skin according to the markings
- The solution is then distributed throughout by gently massaging the treated areas
- A soothing cream or cold compress is then applied to the treated area(s) to minimize any discomfort felt by the patient
Aftercare and Recovery:
- The recipient should keep the treated areas clean and dry for the first days especially to minimize the risk of infection
- Ice packs are to be applied to the swollen and red areas to reduce the swelling and redness
- The treated area should be protected from direct sunlight and a high SPF sunscreen should be used
- The candidate should not sleep with their face down for at least five or 6 days
The rest of the instructions are provided to the recipient by the dermatologist on how to pace up the healing process and achieve the best results. It takes a maximum of a week to recover after the treatment.
The average cost of the treatment starts from AED 599 per injection. The final cost varies from person to person as it depends on several factors like the size of the treatment region, the amount of solution required to obtain optimum results, the complexity of the treatment, and the skincare professional’s expertise. The final cost is decided by the doctor after taking into consideration all the factors.
How Long Does it Take for the Solution to Settle Down?
It takes approx two or three weeks for the solution to settle and the side effects to subside.
Why Choose our Clinic?
The highly qualified and experienced dermatologists and skin care specialists at the Enfield Royal Clinic offer the finest treatments that provide guaranteed results. This is ensured by the use of the latest technology and modern techniques. The staff of the clinic is also well trained and friendly which makes sure the patients are relaxed and comfortable. We believe in the equality of all patients and dealing with them all with dignity and respect.
Book a Consultation!
Find out more about the Voluma Fillers in Abu Dhabi by booking a consultation with the best skin care specialists available at the Clinic.
The outcomes that can be achieved by the procedure are natural. People who get the treatment are mostly aged between 35 to 65 years.
Almost 2 to 4 syringes of the fillers are enough to get the desired outcomes. It is applied in a way that 2 fillers are on one cheek and the other two on the second cheek.
It depends on the area where the fillers are applied on the face. When applied on the cheeks it can cause lifting of the cheeks and jawline.
Yes, these fillers add volume to the cheeks and skin to make you look younger. Fuller and firmer cheeks are obtained by the procedure.
There is no severe side effect of the treatment but the patient can feel swelling and irritation after receiving the injections, these side effects get away after a certain time.
The best position for sleeping after the process is on your back with your head lifted upwards. You can elevate your head by using 2 to 3 pillows.
The results of the treatment generally last from 20 to 24 months. The exact time for which the results will stay there depends on the condition of the patient and the quantity as well as quality.
You are not allowed to massage your face after the process as it can hurt you. Avoid doing such things that can apply pressure on your face, this will help in fast recovery.
Your face can be washed after the treatment but it should be done with an organic cleanser.